Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment 21:42 - Apr 12 with 7086 viewsLord_Lucan

concerning things that may or may not have happened and things that did happen for various reasons and some people are not happy about those reasons.

At present we seem to have anything from a few misplaced boo's through to 500 armed riot Police taking Mick out from Brentford to a secret safe house location.

Everyone has said their piece and by continuing with it all it just drags it on and keeps it lingering.

We have a fresh start. Can we just stop all of this and move on?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 21:43 - Apr 12 with 7042 viewsKieran_Knows

‘through to 500 armed riot Police taking Mick out from Brentford to a secret safe house location’

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Difficult to say which camp is worse..... on 21:51 - Apr 12 with 6984 viewsBloots

....at the moment.

There are a few people (including some from here) that are all over twitter retweeting every single bit of negativity they can find about MM.

He's gone, no idea what they are getting out of it really.

It's becoming incredibly counter productive.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Difficult to say which camp is worse..... on 21:55 - Apr 12 with 6953 viewsLord_Lucan

Difficult to say which camp is worse..... on 21:51 - Apr 12 by Bloots

....at the moment.

There are a few people (including some from here) that are all over twitter retweeting every single bit of negativity they can find about MM.

He's gone, no idea what they are getting out of it really.

It's becoming incredibly counter productive.

I'm not taking sides.

What is done is done.

The whole thing is going on too long.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Indeed, I can accept a bit of..... on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 6929 viewsBloots

Difficult to say which camp is worse..... on 21:55 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not taking sides.

What is done is done.

The whole thing is going on too long.

...."told you so" and " I was right", even some "careful what you wish for", in the immediate aftermath, but it's getting silly now.

Certain people should know better.

Those that claim till be "blue blooded" are perpetuating the divsion between fans even now.

We should just appoint Leo Sayer now and be done with it.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:01 - Apr 12 with 6916 viewssolemio

I agree totally with the point you are making.

Obviously I understand that your second paragraph is tongue in cheek, but its effect is to weaken the argument rather than the reverse.
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:22 - Apr 12 with 6813 viewssundaze

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:01 - Apr 12 by solemio

I agree totally with the point you are making.

Obviously I understand that your second paragraph is tongue in cheek, but its effect is to weaken the argument rather than the reverse.

I just read it as from one extreme to another and let's face it, there have been plenty of those on here lately.

I agree with Lucan, it's time to find some middle ground, stop the name calling, stop looking for scapegoats and start looking forward rather than backwards.
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:27 - Apr 12 with 6795 viewsITFC_Forever

Indeed.

This ends now.

It’s done, it’s happened, everyone needs to move on.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:30 - Apr 12 with 6775 viewsPinewoodblue

Sadly this isn't going to go away until they have a new manager to moan about.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:33 - Apr 12 with 6759 viewsHoppersblue10

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:30 - Apr 12 by Pinewoodblue

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:33 - Apr 12 with 6751 viewsPinewoodblue

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:33 - Apr 12 by Hoppersblue10

?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Indeed, I can accept a bit of..... on 22:39 - Apr 12 with 6727 viewsfooters

Indeed, I can accept a bit of..... on 21:59 - Apr 12 by Bloots

...."told you so" and " I was right", even some "careful what you wish for", in the immediate aftermath, but it's getting silly now.

Certain people should know better.

Those that claim till be "blue blooded" are perpetuating the divsion between fans even now.

We should just appoint Leo Sayer now and be done with it.

I'm liking this Leo Sayer angle, Bloots. I'm liking it a lot.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:57 - Apr 12 with 6651 viewsWadeyBlue

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 22:30 - Apr 12 by Pinewoodblue

Who are 'they'?

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 00:15 - Apr 13 with 6483 viewsZondervansTash

Couldn’t agree more LL! Whilst we all have our differences on here, can argue about MM, the chants at Brentford etc we are all (well almost all) Ipswich through and through, MM has gone and we all need to pull together as one. Let’s all support the coaches and players through the next few weeks, show everyone else out there how proud we are to be Ipswich and then when the new manager is appointed, and regardless of who it is, give them time, support the team and let’s unite as one.

I could have argued or agreed with most of you over the last few weeks over all things ITFC but as long as we all support the team we love let’s hope ME rolls the dice, brings in a sensible gamble that excites us and unites us (by the way Shefki’s interview got us all talking) MM has gone, we are grateful for all he has done for ITFC but let’s stop the negativity and enjoy being fans of ITFC again.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 0:26]
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment (n/t) on 00:17 - Apr 13 with 6475 viewsHoppersblue10

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 00:15 - Apr 13 by ZondervansTash

Couldn’t agree more LL! Whilst we all have our differences on here, can argue about MM, the chants at Brentford etc we are all (well almost all) Ipswich through and through, MM has gone and we all need to pull together as one. Let’s all support the coaches and players through the next few weeks, show everyone else out there how proud we are to be Ipswich and then when the new manager is appointed, and regardless of who it is, give them time, support the team and let’s unite as one.

I could have argued or agreed with most of you over the last few weeks over all things ITFC but as long as we all support the team we love let’s hope ME rolls the dice, brings in a sensible gamble that excites us and unites us (by the way Shefki’s interview got us all talking) MM has gone, we are grateful for all he has done for ITFC but let’s stop the negativity and enjoy being fans of ITFC again.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 0:26]

Well said. 👍🏻
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 0:18]

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 00:25 - Apr 13 with 6457 viewsGuthrum

Yeah, if the other lot stops first.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 00:37 - Apr 13 with 6438 viewsTractorWood

Agree. Indefensible behaviour always seems to then result in dozens of pious posts denouncing the behaviour as heresy. In reality, a few idiots booed a substitution on Tuesday, move on.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 04:34 - Apr 13 with 6323 viewsBenters2

Well said chap.

Have a uppie.
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:03 - Apr 13 with 6169 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm happy with this, Ban Ki-Moon

Although I do reserve the right to refer to Brentford when the subject of our decent away support crops up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:09 - Apr 13 with 6151 viewstextbackup

You know would end all this? Kuqi sat in the north stand next home game in his prison jacket!

But I agree, Wednesday night it should have all ended, give people 24 hrs to get it off chest.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:12 - Apr 13 with 6138 viewsMullet

I think that's daft exaggeration. There isn't at all. I think discussion about what Klug said an hour or two after is pretty natural.

Shouldn't people be a bit disgusted with things like calling anyone at Town a "c**t" and anyone chanting "he touches your kids" even it if 1, 10 or 100 people? There's been a few on twitter saying it's all sorts from "passion" to "he told us to F-off first" and that's the problem.

People came back from Brentford rightly pissed off and yesterday just opened up the idea maybe things have changed. There's a nastier edge to the end of mangers or whatever, should that be tolerated?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:17 - Apr 13 with 6113 viewsSteve_M

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:09 - Apr 13 by textbackup

You know would end all this? Kuqi sat in the north stand next home game in his prison jacket!

But I agree, Wednesday night it should have all ended, give people 24 hrs to get it off chest.

I think it should have ended as soon as it was announced that Mick was off personally but it's certainly pointless carrying on now.

The reaction at the end of each of the last two home games between players and fans is definitely the start of mending any damage done there. It's gone a bit unnoticed but Jonas's goal celebration was fecking great too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:17 - Apr 13 with 6111 viewsBluebell

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:09 - Apr 13 by textbackup

What is his 'prison jacket'? Have I missed something?
There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:37 - Apr 13 with 6051 viewsartsbossbeard

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:17 - Apr 13 by Bluebell

What is his 'prison jacket'? Have I missed something?

He was quite the lad about town when he was here and he was regularly spotted dressed in a rather garish, eastern European looking jacket when out.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

There seems to be a mass of anti Ipswich fan postings at the moment on 08:51 - Apr 13 with 6000 viewsCoco

Well said.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024