Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartosz Białkowski 21:41 - Jul 8 with 5743 viewsSitfcB

I heard a while back that the main thing, and I guess it's pretty big, is that the club are offering him lower money than he is currently on but over a longer period of time, and that's why he is unwilling to sign the new deal currently on offer.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bartosz Białkowski on 21:43 - Jul 8 with 5670 viewsSuperblue95

If that is true then that is truly pathetic. Wouldn't blame Bart for sticking two fingers up at us and joining Brum either
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 21:43]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Bartosz Białkowski on 21:46 - Jul 8 with 5617 viewsGuthrum

I can see why that would be a sticking point, yes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bartosz Białkowski on 21:47 - Jul 8 with 5605 viewsclive_baker

‘Well done for winning the POTS for the 3rd year running, here’s a pay cut’.

Find it hard to believe to be honest.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bartosz Białkowski on 21:52 - Jul 8 with 5534 viewsBLUEGOLD

Why on earth would McCarthy say it was all agreed then?

If that is true
Bartosz Białkowski on 22:00 - Jul 8 with 5449 viewsMrTown

Never going to keep a prized asset if you are cutting his wages after winning player of the year 3 years on the bounce when he only has 12 months see his contract out. Would have to offer at least 20-30% increase on his currently salary or he will be gone to Birmingham to earn a 100/120% increase.

If true complete nonsense from ITFC, can't see it been true unless there is more to the deal than salary.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:08 - Jul 8 with 5349 viewsjas0999

Wouldn’t surprise me.
Bartosz Białkowski on 22:09 - Jul 8 with 5339 viewsitfcjoe

There’s no way that’s true

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:10 - Jul 8 with 5334 viewsRegencyBlue

If that’s true then Evans really doesn’t have a clue!
Login to get fewer ads

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:28 - Jul 8 with 5158 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

I wouldn't be surprised at all as I know that Andy Liddel was offered a new contract but on vastly reduced terms

Pale rider

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:28 - Jul 8 with 5148 viewsJ2BLUE

Clearly BS

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:30 - Jul 8 with 5161 viewsGeoffSentence

Doesn't make sense. We know that Bart had agreed a contract, apart from "a few things to sorted out". His pay is fundamental to the contract, not one of a few side issues. I reckon it will be some quibble about minimum release fee or some such clause.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:33 - Jul 8 with 5109 viewsDublinBlue84

Bartosz Białkowski on 21:43 - Jul 8 by Superblue95

If that is true then that is truly pathetic. Wouldn't blame Bart for sticking two fingers up at us and joining Brum either
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 21:43]

If that's the case, which I'd be very surprised if it is, then honestly that is a very bad sign.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:37 - Jul 8 with 5058 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:28 - Jul 8 by OnlyOneSuperJim

I wouldn't be surprised at all as I know that Andy Liddel was offered a new contract but on vastly reduced terms

Fitness coach = 3x POTS?

Nah, can't see this one.
Bartosz Białkowski on 22:54 - Jul 8 with 4947 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:30 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

Doesn't make sense. We know that Bart had agreed a contract, apart from "a few things to sorted out". His pay is fundamental to the contract, not one of a few side issues. I reckon it will be some quibble about minimum release fee or some such clause.

I was going to post almost exactly this.

So, err, seconded.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:56 - Jul 8 with 4935 viewsVic

I think someone told you a porky Sitters.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:58 - Jul 8 with 4918 viewsPhilTWTD

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:30 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

Indeed, along those sorts of lines, I believe.
Bartosz Białkowski on 02:00 - Jul 9 with 4634 viewsharlingblue

I think that our new manager will soon get this sorted, he doesn't seem to mess about.
Bart has been a great keeper in a rather poor ITFC side, (3rd choice keeper in a very poor Polish side) and when he finally meets up with PH and shows his worth, I'm sure that contract will be signed.
Bartosz Białkowski on 08:14 - Jul 9 with 4212 viewsmaccyd9

Big difference between Bart and our "fitness coach" who openly admitted to letting the old pro's basically look after themselves

This new lad has already shown Liddel to be an ex pro trying his best to stay in the game and is probably on a fraction of what Liddel wanted or was earning.
Bartosz Białkowski on 08:17 - Jul 9 with 4196 viewsitfcjoe

Bartosz Białkowski on 08:14 - Jul 9 by maccyd9

Big difference between Bart and our "fitness coach" who openly admitted to letting the old pro's basically look after themselves

This new lad has already shown Liddel to be an ex pro trying his best to stay in the game and is probably on a fraction of what Liddel wanted or was earning.

Also, there was talk about all changes in back room staff so Liddell was effectively going from THE fitness coach, to A fitness coach.

He was no longer going to be setting the programmes for the players through pre season, and the summer and was effectively just going to be delivering them so had been demoted.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bartosz Białkowski on 08:18 - Jul 9 with 4183 viewschicoazul

Depends whether that ultimately makes it more money or less. 8k a week over 3 years is more than 10k a week over 2. But I can see why he would have the hump if that is indeed the case.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bartosz Białkowski on 09:06 - Jul 9 with 4009 viewsconnorscontract

Or, as it is known, "Performance Related Pay"
Bartosz Białkowski on 09:18 - Jul 9 with 3932 viewsRadlett_blue

Bartosz Białkowski on 22:58 - Jul 8 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, along those sorts of lines, I believe.

Yes, I thought the "agreed" contract foundered over the release clause, when allegedly Evans moved the goalposts. However, a new deal with a low release clause could have left Town in a worse position as another club could have swooped at the 11th hour & left us without a first choice keeper.
Bart has to be sold if a new contract cannot be agreed very soon. Get £3m plus, get in a decent replacement & hopefully some of the proceeds will be made available for team strengthening.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Bartosz Białkowski on 09:37 - Jul 9 with 3839 viewsPhilTWTD

Bartosz Białkowski on 09:18 - Jul 9 by Radlett_blue

Yes, I thought the "agreed" contract foundered over the release clause, when allegedly Evans moved the goalposts. However, a new deal with a low release clause could have left Town in a worse position as another club could have swooped at the 11th hour & left us without a first choice keeper.
Bart has to be sold if a new contract cannot be agreed very soon. Get £3m plus, get in a decent replacement & hopefully some of the proceeds will be made available for team strengthening.

I've heard a couple of similar things along those lines relating to various clauses rather than 'core' aspects but nothing definitive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024