Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid 04:20 - Oct 2 with 12839 viewsElderGrizzly

Wonder what he is trying to deflect from this time, as he been exposed multiple times before

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:23 - Oct 2 with 2594 viewsHARRY10

I had hoped it was 'sanctioned'

'lock him up'
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:28 - Oct 2 with 2589 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:23 - Oct 2 by HARRY10

I had hoped it was 'sanctioned'

'lock him up'

The only reason anyone knows about Hope Hicks is the press broke the story.

She was on AF1, attended the debates and the event in Minnesota too. All without a mask...
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:42 - Oct 2 with 2576 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:28 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

The only reason anyone knows about Hope Hicks is the press broke the story.

She was on AF1, attended the debates and the event in Minnesota too. All without a mask...

Melania has just had some interesting recordings of her talking leaked too...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:00 - Oct 2 with 2564 viewsHARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:42 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/melania-trump-tape

'What part of Donald Trumps charming disposition, and generosity of spirit first attracted you to him. Melania ? ' HARRY10
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:03 - Oct 2 with 2571 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 04:42 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

And now this

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:04 - Oct 2 with 2560 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:00 - Oct 2 by HARRY10

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/melania-trump-tape

'What part of Donald Trumps charming disposition, and generosity of spirit first attracted you to him. Melania ? ' HARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:10 - Oct 2 with 2555 viewsHARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:04 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

the Daily Mail will be along soon to point out how Corbyn having dinner with seven others is most likely the cause....

.................. as well as causing house prices to fall
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:22 - Oct 2 with 2541 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:10 - Oct 2 by HARRY10

the Daily Mail will be along soon to point out how Corbyn having dinner with seven others is most likely the cause....

.................. as well as causing house prices to fall

This would top it off. If Trump and Pence were ill enough to see Pelosi as acting President

Login to get fewer ads

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:37 - Oct 2 with 2529 viewsHARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:22 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

This would top it off. If Trump and Pence were ill enough to see Pelosi as acting President

If, I say if, this idiot had any sense (yes, I know)he would use this as an opportunity to pull out of the election

The polls have had Biden in a winning position for at least the past 4 months - they are not going to do a massive about turn to give him victory in the next 4 weeks.

There are nearly 100 seats that are considered to be thought to go either way. Even if Trump were to win every single one of those he would still lose. So cut your losses fat man and concentrate of the trial that lies ahead, because whatever happens there are criminal charges awaiting.

Of course, if he hands over to Pence in the next few weeks Pence could give him a pardon.

I know what I would do,
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:00 - Oct 2 with 2510 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:03 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

And now this

Will he blame the military for his own?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:22 - Oct 2 with 2477 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:00 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Will he blame the military for his own?

Wonder what his covid denying supporters will make of this? Perhaps not the worse thing that could have happenned for the sake of rationality.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:34 - Oct 2 with 2453 viewsBrianTablet

Well that should settle the 'Is there a God?' argument once and for all.

#thoughtsandprayers

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:10 - Oct 2 with 2391 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:34 - Oct 2 by BrianTablet

Well that should settle the 'Is there a God?' argument once and for all.

#thoughtsandprayers

Probably some truth in there

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:11 - Oct 2 with 2377 views26_Paz

Just roll back a second. Are you seriously suggesting that he has either faked a positive test result or deliberately infected himself and his wife in order to ‘deflect’ some unspecified piece of political news?

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:12 - Oct 2 with 2377 viewsSteve_M

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 06:22 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

Wonder what his covid denying supporters will make of this? Perhaps not the worse thing that could have happenned for the sake of rationality.

As a mate has put it: Hopefully he's already necking pints of bleach.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:15 - Oct 2 with 2362 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:12 - Oct 2 by Steve_M

As a mate has put it: Hopefully he's already necking pints of bleach.

Things just got serious. The ‘nuke’ planes are up

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:17 - Oct 2 with 2347 viewsSteve_M

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:10 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Probably some truth in there

Morning Paz.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:17 - Oct 2 with 2353 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:11 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Just roll back a second. Are you seriously suggesting that he has either faked a positive test result or deliberately infected himself and his wife in order to ‘deflect’ some unspecified piece of political news?

Come on Paz, surely you as Mr Conspiracy can tell us? 😏

Anything is possible for Trump. The death throes of an autocrat 13 points behind in the polls
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:21 - Oct 2 with 2323 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:17 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Come on Paz, surely you as Mr Conspiracy can tell us? 😏

Anything is possible for Trump. The death throes of an autocrat 13 points behind in the polls

Just all seems a bit far fetched for me ... at his age if he has deliberately infected himself that’s some gamble! As for faking a test it’s has to go off to a laboratory and everything so think that would be uncovered pretty quickly

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:27 - Oct 2 with 2308 viewsTractorWood

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:15 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Things just got serious. The ‘nuke’ planes are up

'Alexa put tinfoil on my shopping list'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:34 - Oct 2 with 2286 viewsGuthrum

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:21 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Just all seems a bit far fetched for me ... at his age if he has deliberately infected himself that’s some gamble! As for faking a test it’s has to go off to a laboratory and everything so think that would be uncovered pretty quickly

Trump has so thoroughly Toaded himself that now rather than feeling sympathy, many people immediately react with suspicion.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:34 - Oct 2 with 2284 viewsOldsmoker

He'll be fine - best doctors and all that.
Anyway, it's the elderly and obese that have the most high risk of dying.
Oh.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:41 - Oct 2 with 2254 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:27 - Oct 2 by TractorWood

'Alexa put tinfoil on my shopping list'.

I thought we were already at the limit of strange, but no...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:49 - Oct 2 with 2233 viewsHARRY10

a nation mourns

US President Donald Trump has said he and First Lady Melania Trump have tested positive for coronavirus and are now in quarantine
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:15 - Oct 2 with 2144 viewsuefacup81

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a tad sceptical about all this, insomuch as not being convinced that there's not some strange Trump scheme behind this.

With the debate the other night, will Biden have to quarantine as well? The only Trump 'play' I can see here is either trying to get the second debate cancelled, or trying to get Biden shut away for a fortnight.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024