Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PRP - Nash comments 13:34 - Oct 30 with 3523 viewsBluefish

Did any if you read it and make any sense of what he is talking about? Seems utter gibberish
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 13:52]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

PRP - Nash comments on 13:37 - Oct 30 with 2867 viewsGeoffSentence

I think he said that he doesn't have a clue.

About what Nash wants to do obviously, not about anything else.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

PRP - Nash comments on 13:54 - Oct 30 with 2807 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 13:37 - Oct 30 by GeoffSentence

I think he said that he doesn't have a clue.

About what Nash wants to do obviously, not about anything else.

He seemed to say Nash has gone into that job, a job that presumably should work closely with him, but he has no idea if it is what he wants to do and PRP seems to be saying he does that job himself anyway. Does seem the most join up approach

PRP - Nash comments on 13:58 - Oct 30 with 2787 viewsPJH

PRP - Nash comments on 13:54 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

He seemed to say Nash has gone into that job, a job that presumably should work closely with him, but he has no idea if it is what he wants to do and PRP seems to be saying he does that job himself anyway. Does seem the most join up approach

It does read to me as though Nash has been shunted against his will into a job that he does not want and a job that PL does not think is necessary.

As I read it Nash may not be here much longer because it seems he has been moved to accommodate KD and for no other reason.

This might be totally wrong but that is how I read the quotes from PL.
PRP - Nash comments on 14:02 - Oct 30 with 2765 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 13:58 - Oct 30 by PJH

It does read to me as though Nash has been shunted against his will into a job that he does not want and a job that PL does not think is necessary.

As I read it Nash may not be here much longer because it seems he has been moved to accommodate KD and for no other reason.

This might be totally wrong but that is how I read the quotes from PL.

Seems that way

So is the KD move a PRP stunt to bring another legend on board? It is straight out of his play book

Or

Is it a ME move to put the pressure on PRP?

Not sure if the pressure is being applied by KD or by moving Nash closer to the 1st team. I seem to remember RK getting very upset about Klug being around

PRP - Nash comments on 14:05 - Oct 30 with 2750 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Most of what you write is utter gibberish, but we still have to put up with you.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

PRP - Nash comments on 14:05 - Oct 30 with 2754 viewsSomethingBlue

PRP - Nash comments on 14:02 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

Seems that way

So is the KD move a PRP stunt to bring another legend on board? It is straight out of his play book

Or

Is it a ME move to put the pressure on PRP?

Not sure if the pressure is being applied by KD or by moving Nash closer to the 1st team. I seem to remember RK getting very upset about Klug being around

Or do the club just think Dyer is a good young coach with a local connection and that this is a role he might do well in? Doesn't have to be as dramatic is your two options.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

PRP - Nash comments on 14:07 - Oct 30 with 2736 viewsBlueBadger

PRP - Nash comments on 14:05 - Oct 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Most of what you write is utter gibberish, but we still have to put up with you.

Although, in all fairness, Fishers didn't relegate us to the third division and then keep us there.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 21:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PRP - Nash comments on 14:08 - Oct 30 with 2741 viewsitfcjoe

I wouldn't be feeling very good about it if i was Nash - moved into a job to help 1st team, but 1st team manager doesn't want help, has no idea what you want to do with career and basically sin't going to listen or engage with you.

There is next to no interaction between 1st team and U23s management - certainly not a 'whjole of club' approach in place - it's 1st team then everything else

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

PRP - Nash comments on 14:10 - Oct 30 with 2724 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 14:05 - Oct 30 by SomethingBlue

Or do the club just think Dyer is a good young coach with a local connection and that this is a role he might do well in? Doesn't have to be as dramatic is your two options.

The way you leap to his defence for everything is remarkably admirable. Not sure it was needed in this thread though
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 14:13]

PRP - Nash comments on 14:10 - Oct 30 with 2717 viewshype313

PRP - Nash comments on 14:08 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

I wouldn't be feeling very good about it if i was Nash - moved into a job to help 1st team, but 1st team manager doesn't want help, has no idea what you want to do with career and basically sin't going to listen or engage with you.

There is next to no interaction between 1st team and U23s management - certainly not a 'whjole of club' approach in place - it's 1st team then everything else

That's probably a blessing in disguise for Keiron then, keep arms length from the current management and first team.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

PRP - Nash comments on 14:11 - Oct 30 with 2712 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

PRP - Nash comments on 14:05 - Oct 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

I genuine lolled at this. Thank you.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

PRP - Nash comments on 14:12 - Oct 30 with 2709 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 14:08 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

The 1st team and then everything else was the stick used to beat Mick with after he left. It was pointed out that we now have a complete overhaul and connection through the club. Has that now gone or was it never there?

It seems a very concerning situation to have this sort of split in the top levels of the club. I wonder if L'ON using Nash to force the pressure

PRP - Nash comments on 14:19 - Oct 30 with 2674 viewstractorboy1978

I must admit, I do find it unlikely that Lambert would want a bloke brought back in who is pretty public about wanting his job, has been critical of him in the past and who the fans (generally) would love to have as manager.
PRP - Nash comments on 14:21 - Oct 30 with 2670 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

PRP - Nash comments on 14:10 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

The way you leap to his defence for everything is remarkably admirable. Not sure it was needed in this thread though

Something comes across as intelligent and measured. He seems to know his stuff, has respect for other opinions, and posts it in a nuanced and non-condescending way.

You come across as having the insight and intelligence of a blancmange that's been gently and quietly swept into a sock drawer.

PRP - Nash comments on 14:24 - Oct 30 with 2651 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 14:21 - Oct 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Something comes across as intelligent and measured. He seems to know his stuff, has respect for other opinions, and posts it in a nuanced and non-condescending way.

You come across as having the insight and intelligence of a blancmange that's been gently and quietly swept into a sock drawer.

You are coming across as dangerously obsessed by me as the likes of dolly

What was your previous username?

PRP - Nash comments on 14:26 - Oct 30 with 2641 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

PRP - Nash comments on 14:24 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

blueasfook

PRP - Nash comments on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 2634 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 14:26 - Oct 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

blueasfook

Blueas has more about him than that and wouldn't run scared behind a new username

PRP - Nash comments on 14:30 - Oct 30 with 2635 viewsitfcjoe

PRP - Nash comments on 14:12 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

The 1st team and then everything else was the stick used to beat Mick with after he left. It was pointed out that we now have a complete overhaul and connection through the club. Has that now gone or was it never there?

It seems a very concerning situation to have this sort of split in the top levels of the club. I wonder if L'ON using Nash to force the pressure

Ironically, the club was a lot closer when Mick was here than it has been since - in that he would often have them over from training etc, but not much more - but knew all their names and spoke to them all etc

Hurst was very interested in them, and would watch everything he could when he first took the job, but then had stupid policies like not letting the U23s take bottles of water out of the fridges on site and that they had to pay for them as they were just for first team etc.

Lambert would ideally have the 1st team at a totally different site to the U23s and everyone else and wants that - it won't happen.

But none of it links with the academies stated aims, and having coaching staff go through the club and into the first team - we just appoint a first team management team and they are totally separate to everyone else. At some point Evans will try someone who has come through the ranks, and try to link the club up that way - but it should have already been the case - but he only likes experienced managers who can run that side of things for him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

PRP - Nash comments on 15:08 - Oct 30 with 2516 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just read the comments as reported in the article on here and Lambert appears to be replying to a question about Nash taking on a scouting role. Didn't make a lot of sense.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

PRP - Nash comments on 15:13 - Oct 30 with 2495 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed, U23s coach is not an appointment made by the first-team manager. It's an academy position.
PRP - Nash comments on 15:15 - Oct 30 with 2474 viewsSomethingBlue

PRP - Nash comments on 14:10 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

What's to defend or not defend? Phil's just explained it for you.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

PRP - Nash comments on 15:26 - Oct 30 with 2438 viewsBluefish

PRP - Nash comments on 15:15 - Oct 30 by SomethingBlue

What's to defend or not defend? Phil's just explained it for you.

What has he explained and what were you doing then? You are like a magnet to PRP posts, strangley didn't post at all when we lost 2 in a week though

PRP - Nash comments on 16:01 - Oct 30 with 2049 viewsNthsuffolkblue

PRP - Nash comments on 15:13 - Oct 30 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, U23s coach is not an appointment made by the first-team manager. It's an academy position.

So presumably Lambert had moved Nash to working with the first team in order for the vacancy to arise or did someone else move Nash to working with the first team (which would seem an odd way for things to be done)?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

PRP - Nash comments on 16:50 - Oct 30 with 1994 viewsBlueyandCrazy

PRP - Nash comments on 14:30 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

Ironically, the club was a lot closer when Mick was here than it has been since - in that he would often have them over from training etc, but not much more - but knew all their names and spoke to them all etc

Hurst was very interested in them, and would watch everything he could when he first took the job, but then had stupid policies like not letting the U23s take bottles of water out of the fridges on site and that they had to pay for them as they were just for first team etc.

Lambert would ideally have the 1st team at a totally different site to the U23s and everyone else and wants that - it won't happen.

But none of it links with the academies stated aims, and having coaching staff go through the club and into the first team - we just appoint a first team management team and they are totally separate to everyone else. At some point Evans will try someone who has come through the ranks, and try to link the club up that way - but it should have already been the case - but he only likes experienced managers who can run that side of things for him

Can't see Evans aligning the first team and the academy in the near future. Whilst it makes strategic sense, it is more convenient for him to have an experienced manager who can take the flak for him, that he can remove and replace when convenient for him

KD won't be appointed Ipswich manager under Evans for just this reason, any hiccups and Evans would be taking the fan flak himself not the manager - just doesn't suit Evans. He was never happy with Jim from day 1 and got rid of him as soon as convenient.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

PRP - Nash comments on 10:39 - Oct 31 with 1786 viewsBryanPlug

PRP - Nash comments on 14:24 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024