Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore 20:42 - Feb 13 with 1835 viewsSenatorBlue

How in any parallel universe does a manager on the biggest budget in League 1, not get fired for being mid table half way through a season, on the back of a mid table prior season. Evans is either selling the club or liquidating us. If he had any interest in taking his club forward, action must surely have been taken by now. It’s just hell now, a slow drawn out hell.
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 23:21 - Feb 13 with 1703 viewspatrickswell

No fans there = no pressure on him.

At current rate of progress, things may move forward drastically once fans are allowed back, though whether they’ll have more than 12,000 in the place remains to be seen.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:22]
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 05:47 - Feb 14 with 1632 viewsstiff_talking

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 23:21 - Feb 13 by patrickswell

At current rate of progress, things may move forward drastically once fans are allowed back, though whether they’ll have more than 12,000 in the place remains to be seen.

He doesn’t care about what happens on the field.
The green shoots was the salary cap and his reduction in annual contributions
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 06:04 - Feb 14 with 1617 viewsbluepigeon

OP doesn’t make any sense

If he didn’t care why has he splashed out on the biggest budget in the league 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 07:32 - Feb 14 with 1573 viewsIpswichKnight

How can he be liquidating the club when he’s increased the amount of players on the clubs books? The sad truth is while we can still mathematically make the playoffs Lambert will remain in a job.
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 08:59 - Feb 14 with 1452 viewsTractorWood

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 07:32 - Feb 14 by IpswichKnight

How can he be liquidating the club when he’s increased the amount of players on the clubs books? The sad truth is while we can still mathematically make the playoffs Lambert will remain in a job.

Playoffs aren't a success. No team with our resources should be happy with that. No top 2 is failure.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 09:01 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsSwansea_Blue

He may well care. He’s just not very good at running a football club.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 09:03 - Feb 14 with 1440 viewsbluejacko

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 09:01 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

He may well care. He’s just not very good at running a football club.

Sums it up perfectly 👌
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 15:58 - Feb 14 with 1334 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 05:47 - Feb 14 by stiff_talking

He doesn’t care about what happens on the field.
The green shoots was the salary cap and his reduction in annual contributions

The salary cap that he voted against you mean?

Ok

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Login to get fewer ads

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 16:02 - Feb 14 with 1322 viewstractorboy1978

The pressure should be coming from the owner. If I am paying top dollar for a manager, I expect them to be performing far, far better with this squad.
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 16:06 - Feb 14 with 1312 viewsnorth_stand77

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 06:04 - Feb 14 by bluepigeon

OP doesn’t make any sense

If he didn’t care why has he splashed out on the biggest budget in the league 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Bluepigeon is a budgie, don't feed him
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 16:32 - Feb 14 with 1271 viewsSenatorBlue

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 16:02 - Feb 14 by tractorboy1978

The pressure should be coming from the owner. If I am paying top dollar for a manager, I expect them to be performing far, far better with this squad.

That’s it though. He’s paying top dollar in League 1 for both squad and manager, both massively under performing for an extended period, and it is seemingly acceptable to the owner and everyone inside the club. I just don’t get how Evans tolerates his money being so obviously wasted.
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 17:24 - Feb 14 with 1218 viewschrismakin

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 16:32 - Feb 14 by SenatorBlue

That’s it though. He’s paying top dollar in League 1 for both squad and manager, both massively under performing for an extended period, and it is seemingly acceptable to the owner and everyone inside the club. I just don’t get how Evans tolerates his money being so obviously wasted.

Something tells me, with ME group suffering financial issues over the past year, ITFC is a very small part of Marcus's thoughts at the moment

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 1134 viewsmrshallisfit

Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 17:24 - Feb 14 by chrismakin

Something tells me, with ME group suffering financial issues over the past year, ITFC is a very small part of Marcus's thoughts at the moment

And that's at the heart of all our problems. An owner who absentee and only partially interested. And doesnt really have much idea how to run a football club. The only person he has left in general day to day control in 11 years that had a good idea about football was MM.
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 19:34 - Feb 14 with 1097 viewsoneoffposter

The salary cap being thrown out may be the key to a change here

With the salary cap in place I could almost see the thinking as to why changing manager may not be the answer as with no room to do much in the market chances are a new manager is going to want to bring in his own players and not want quite a few he inherits

Also it is an expensive hobby as although I’m 95% sure Lambert has an agreed settlement in his contract, based on current and previous football staff contacts I’ve been aware of, it will still cost a fair chunk to remove Lambert his coaches and then bring in new players for the new man

The fact we have the biggest budget in league One, if that’s true, contradicts the idea that he doesn’t care for me. He probably has very little confidence in himself (and his advisors) to find a decent replacement
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 1022 viewseddiespearitt03

Just look at the bang average flobba-dobs who are always considered to be near that team sheet and it is little wonder we are going no where fast.
We had to recruit loan players to get a win , only for Lambert to put a team out to lose in the next game. Nuff said. No momentum, no consistency, no progress..
Evans clearly just doesn’t care anymore on 23:19 - Feb 14 with 987 viewsbournemouthblue

Surely he doesn't actually have the biggest budget at this level though?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024