Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... 09:49 - Feb 17 with 1865 viewsitfcjoe

....or anyone else to be fair

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:51 - Feb 17 with 1844 viewsHackneyblueboy

If he's not gone today Joe, surely this must have advanced any discussions with potential replacements. I fear he may still be here Saturday but he'll be gone by the end of this month. Surely!!
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:51 - Feb 17 with 1840 viewshype313

Would they be in the morning after a game, or is it standard practice to have a day off?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:51 - Feb 17 with 1840 viewsdavblue

Are you dogging again?
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:57 - Feb 17 with 1700 viewsmonytowbray

You up there hiding in the bushes Joe?

P2PBSH.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:59 - Feb 17 with 1661 viewsSitfcB

Wednesday usually a day off isn’t it? Even more so after a game?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 with 1638 viewsEwan_Oozami

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:57 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

You up there hiding in the bushes Joe?

P2PBSH.

Joe has a high-power periscope and parabolic microphone sticking out the top of his chimney which covers the entire ITFC training complex - which is how he knows so much.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 with 1612 viewsfooters

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 by Ewan_Oozami

Joe has a high-power periscope and parabolic microphone sticking out the top of his chimney which covers the entire ITFC training complex - which is how he knows so much.....

Think they use a system of coded clapping to alert each other.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 with 1615 viewsPhilTWTD

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 09:59 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Wednesday usually a day off isn’t it? Even more so after a game?

Thursday is the usual day off since Lambert's been in charge.
Login to get fewer ads

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:02 - Feb 17 with 1568 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 by PhilTWTD

In addition to Saturday and Tuesday.

They certainly never seem to turn up on either of those days.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:04 - Feb 17 with 1509 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:06 - Feb 17 with 1467 viewsMonkeyAlan

He will still be here into next season. Evans is digging his heels in, he isn't going to be told by the fans after the MM debacle. We all need to get used to it. He isn't interested in ticket sales.
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:18 - Feb 17 with 1371 viewsitfcjoe

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:00 - Feb 17 by Ewan_Oozami

To be fair, if I stood on my roof I could probably see them train! But Lambert normally in after home games just after 9 so took a slight detour after dropping wifes car off at garage

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:30 - Feb 17 with 1237 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:18 - Feb 17 by itfcjoe

To be fair, if I stood on my roof I could probably see them train! But Lambert normally in after home games just after 9 so took a slight detour after dropping wifes car off at garage

Have you got any flares?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:31 - Feb 17 with 1223 viewsclive_baker

Hope you remembered to take the matches

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 11:04 - Feb 17 with 1038 viewsBluedanW

Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 10:30 - Feb 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Have you got any flares?

No but he has a lovely flowery shirt with large collars
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 13:26 - Feb 17 with 828 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Hi Joe, any word on if anyone turned up in the end? Or still no one to be seen...?
Still no Lambert at the training ground..... on 14:01 - Feb 17 with 691 views524hudson

Come on then Phil, what do you think will happen? Any whispers that he is off?

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024