Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s our best line up apart from Coulson 22:07 - Sep 28 with 1668 viewsonceablue

Although Penney looked good tonight
That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 1625 viewsKeaneish

I still prefer Penney to Coulson and have said as much since the start. Thought he had a poor first ten minutes but after that, he was excellent.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 1590 viewsElderGrizzly

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:14 - Sep 28 by Keaneish

I still prefer Penney to Coulson and have said as much since the start. Thought he had a poor first ten minutes but after that, he was excellent.

I’d rather persevere with Penney too, as he’s ours.

Unless Coulson deal is already agreed for the summer
That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:16 - Sep 28 with 1574 viewsGarv

Sign me up also for the Matt Penney fan club.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:21 - Sep 28 with 1519 viewsclive_baker

I would agree with that.

Perhaps a little regretful that we can’t get Chaplin in there somewhere, but if Celina / Fraser / Burns are in that sort of mood it’ll be hard to leave any of them out. I think Edwards is probably more of an impact sub for me, it’s a role that’ll suit him against tiring defences.

We’ll play much better sides than Doncaster, but it’s good to see us starting to get a feel for our proffered XI.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:21 - Sep 28 with 1508 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My thoughts on Penney are similar to mine on Donacien.

I think Coulsen and KVY both offer more going forward and are overall the first choices. However, in both cases, for as long as Penney and Donacien are playing how they are then they are the men in possession of the shirt and deserve to keep their places.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:22 - Sep 28 with 1496 viewsBluefish

Edwards?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:29 - Sep 28 with 1439 viewsGlasgowBlue

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:22 - Sep 28 by Bluefish

Edwards?

I'd like to unleash Edwards on opposition defences around the 65th minute mark.

I don't see how we can fit both Celina and Edwards in the same starting line up. I may be wrong but I'm not sure Edwards has the discipline of Fraser who can interchange with Celina.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:31 - Sep 28 with 1419 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:22 - Sep 28 by Bluefish

Edwards?

I am loving seeing you add that.

And imagining it from you this time last season about Gwion!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:32 - Sep 28 with 1392 viewsBluefish

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:31 - Sep 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am loving seeing you add that.

And imagining it from you this time last season about Gwion!

It feels weird writing it

The non footballer one is an unused sub at Wigan these days

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:34 - Sep 28 with 1373 viewsSomethingBlue

You'd want to find space for Edwards, although Burns is delivering more than I'd expected numbers-wise so long may that continue.

No Walton, KVY, Piggott, Coulson, Carroll, Edwards in squad tonight for whatever reasons ... this is insane depth, it really is, we have to make it count.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:51 - Sep 28 with 1271 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Looked like a competition winner for 20 minutes, then proceeded to win about 700 free kicks in the remaining 70. Nice

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:53 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewschrismakin

I think Penney for sides like Donny
Coulsen when you need a bit more steel

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 23:44 - Sep 28 with 1094 viewsBloomBlue

How many times was Penny fouled tonight, I counted at least 10 times. While I thought the ref had an excellent game given the number of times they fouled Penny I thought ref should have shown a couple of yellows.
That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 04:05 - Sep 29 with 939 viewstextbackup

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:14 - Sep 28 by Keaneish

his crossing/final ball isnt anywhere near the quality of Coulsons though.
didn't see him beat the first man with a cross, especially in the second half (attacking NS end)
where as Coulson pulled out that brilliant cross for bonnes goal at Lincoln.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 06:07 - Sep 29 with 876 viewsReuser_is_God

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:21 - Sep 28 by clive_baker

I would agree with that.

Perhaps a little regretful that we can’t get Chaplin in there somewhere, but if Celina / Fraser / Burns are in that sort of mood it’ll be hard to leave any of them out. I think Edwards is probably more of an impact sub for me, it’s a role that’ll suit him against tiring defences.

We’ll play much better sides than Doncaster, but it’s good to see us starting to get a feel for our proffered XI.

I thought Chaplin was going to come in for Burns from the start last night but glad I got that wrong!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 06:47 - Sep 29 with 815 viewsKeaneish

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 04:05 - Sep 29 by textbackup

his crossing/final ball isnt anywhere near the quality of Coulsons though.
didn't see him beat the first man with a cross, especially in the second half (attacking NS end)
where as Coulson pulled out that brilliant cross for bonnes goal at Lincoln.

Penney has notched, and I think got an assist himself though. Coulson looks a better crosser from deep but I like Penney’s ability to pick passes in tight spaces and willingness to drive into the box.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 07:12 - Sep 29 with 753 viewshadleighboyblue

That’s our best line up apart from Coulson on 22:34 - Sep 28 by SomethingBlue

You'd want to find space for Edwards, although Burns is delivering more than I'd expected numbers-wise so long may that continue.

No Walton, KVY, Piggott, Coulson, Carroll, Edwards in squad tonight for whatever reasons ... this is insane depth, it really is, we have to make it count.

Burns is a little gem , his running at defenders and terrific crosses get us starting so strongly , but he seems quieter in the 2nd half .

With such a strong squad , timely use of subs could add to our threat in the 2nd halves , players like Edwards , Piggott , Chaplin & Norwood are unlucky not to be starting , so we should use them to hit the opposition hard , these players are too good not to play a part
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024