Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. 14:13 - Feb 3 with 2523 viewshype313

I'd actually prefer to wear a Norwich Shirt from 92 (you know, the bird s**t one) everyday for the next 3 years than have to put up with this parliament of thunderc****

Sorry for the rant.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:16 - Feb 3 with 2004 viewsJ2BLUE

I never really understood how people could have such hostile opinions towards politicians back when the only difference between them was the colour of their tie (yes Darth, we know...) but now I know. I have never disliked a government as much as this one. The vast majority, if now all, of the cabinet are complete pr1cks.

I just hope we don't go from Johnson to Sunak or one of the equally repellent snakes like Raab.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:23 - Feb 3 with 1967 viewstractordownsouth

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:16 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

I never really understood how people could have such hostile opinions towards politicians back when the only difference between them was the colour of their tie (yes Darth, we know...) but now I know. I have never disliked a government as much as this one. The vast majority, if now all, of the cabinet are complete pr1cks.

I just hope we don't go from Johnson to Sunak or one of the equally repellent snakes like Raab.

Sunak's popularity was always likely to go down the pan after furlough, but the energy price hike is going to damage him massively. He can't hide from something in his own department.

The Tories are in a weird paralysis at the moment. They know Johnson's damaged goods but they're now realising that Sunak and Truss are rubbish as well so they don't know what to do , which is why the 54-letter process is being played out so slowly.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:25 - Feb 3 with 1952 viewshype313

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:23 - Feb 3 by tractordownsouth

Sunak's popularity was always likely to go down the pan after furlough, but the energy price hike is going to damage him massively. He can't hide from something in his own department.

The Tories are in a weird paralysis at the moment. They know Johnson's damaged goods but they're now realising that Sunak and Truss are rubbish as well so they don't know what to do , which is why the 54-letter process is being played out so slowly.

If there really isn't anyone better than Boris in the party on the whole, then we might aswell call a GE now and let them sit in the doldrums and spend the next decade working out why they are so despised.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:28 - Feb 3 with 1929 viewsfactual_blue

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:16 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

But you're obviously pleased they got brexit done for you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:30 - Feb 3 with 1920 viewsfooters

Don't worry, roughly a third of people reckon they're doing a stand-up job...

Presumably these are the same people who partake in the devil's cake and actually like U2.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:45 - Feb 3 with 1836 viewsusm

Well, at least until the next GE you going to have to put up with them, so go get that shirt. And please post daily pics on here of you in it.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:49 - Feb 3 with 1826 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:28 - Feb 3 by factual_blue

But you're obviously pleased they got brexit done for you.

Delighted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 1829 viewsmutters

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:23 - Feb 3 by tractordownsouth

What did you think Sunak should have done about the energy prices?

If he had given rebates, that will cost the taxpayer money, if they had reduced the fuel tax, that would have cost the taxpayer money. All money that the government does not have will add to the already massive debt.

The only solution in my mind would have been to tax the oil/energy companies, but that is not done without consequences.

Maybe pre-pandemic whoever was in charge could have been more generous and the state could have absorbed more?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:53 - Feb 3 with 1807 viewstractordownsouth

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:51 - Feb 3 by mutters

If he had given rebates, that will cost the taxpayer money, if they had reduced the fuel tax, that would have cost the taxpayer money. All money that the government does not have will add to the already massive debt.

The only solution in my mind would have been to tax the oil/energy companies, but that is not done without consequences.

Maybe pre-pandemic whoever was in charge could have been more generous and the state could have absorbed more?

The windfall tax proposal is a sensible one which wouldn't cost taxpayers or add to the debt. The companies charging extortionate prices are also making record profits this year.

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 1730 viewsBlueNomad

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:51 - Feb 3 by mutters

Here's an idea.......recover the money they were ripped off for / gave away when buying PPE.
I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 15:34 - Feb 3 with 1677 viewsDarth_Koont

This is a good summary of how I think about it.

Johnson’s attitude is a feature of establishment politics, not a bug. His crime and why he’s getting brickbats now is that he was far too brazen, got caught and then doubled down.

His rule-breaking, opportunism and lack of integrity was an asset as it could be portrayed as an (entirely fake) anti-establishment vibe. Now it’s hurting the establishment for real.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 16:30 - Feb 3 with 1590 viewsMullet

Used the Covid fraud money he wrote off.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 1585 viewsMullet

This has upset Crafty on Twitter. I wonder why. It’s certainly striking

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 1542 viewsHotShotHamish

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:53 - Feb 3 by tractordownsouth

The windfall tax proposal is a sensible one which wouldn't cost taxpayers or add to the debt. The companies charging extortionate prices are also making record profits this year.

How on earth would this not cost taxpayers?
Of course the windfall tax would just be absorbed by the shareholders rather than be passed to the down the line to the customers (most of which are tax-payers)

An extremely naive view - hence why similar policies are often lauded by politicians from the left.
I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 1489 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Precisely this. We have had a Government with the determination to cut tax (and therefore public services) to the bare bones and to pay as much as they can into the pockets of their rich donors. Now we need to draw on the reserves, there are none there.

This party is the party of (deliberate) financial mismanagement and yet, still, there are plenty of electors who just see the 1970s as showing that Labour would be that party. At least some of the media seems to have turned on them for now but I can't see that lasting when we approach the next General Election.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 17:28 - Feb 3 with 1473 viewsjaykay

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 16:55 - Feb 3 by HotShotHamish

Of course the windfall tax would just be absorbed by the shareholders rather than be passed to the down the line to the customers (most of which are tax-payers)

An extremely naive view - hence why similar policies are often lauded by politicians from the left.

ahh trickle down wealth , next the way the nhs is being sold of it will be trickle down health

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 18:55 - Feb 3 with 1389 viewsfactual_blue

If you see Sid, tell him privatisation of the utilities was a dreadful, dreadful mistake.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 1276 viewsgazzer1999

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 15:10 - Feb 3 by BlueNomad

Here's an idea.......recover the money they were ripped off for / gave away when buying PPE.

Or selling gold.
I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 1255 viewsfooters

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 20:33 - Feb 3 by gazzer1999

Or selling gold.

One of the worst 'But Labour' posts yet.

Your boys have been in 12 years, gazzer - doing a great job, aren't they?

How is the Hull fishing industry getting on, by the way? Feeling the Brexit dividend yet?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 1219 viewsArnoldMoorhen

There's even more to it than that:

The rules dictate that if a leader survives a challenge then there can't be another challenge for 1 year.

So if they go for the assassination strategy this time, they have to be absolutely certain to kill him. The alternative is him limping through to the May local Elections, with everyone knowing that 54 Tory MPs (at least) hate him, and maybe 1 or more of the (few that they have left) big hitters in the Cabinet having gone for standing against him.

Then they get slaughtered in the May Elections. Then they have to wait another 9 months before they can challenge him again.

The alternative is to wait until either:

a) the Met report that he broke the Law, and (nearly) all Tory MPs put in letters.

b) the May Election, they get slaughtered, he gets the blame.

Whichever comes first.

If 54 letters do go in this week it is because enough Tory MPs are convinced that the blue rinses in their constituency associations won't vote for him this time in a Leadership Election. That's what all the canvassing of opinion in the constituencies is about.
I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:32 - Feb 3 with 1101 viewstractordownsouth

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 16:55 - Feb 3 by HotShotHamish

Let’s never tax anyone who owns anything then because they’ll just pass on the cost.

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:36 - Feb 3 with 1092 viewstractordownsouth

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 20:33 - Feb 3 by gazzer1999

Or selling gold.

The cost of the gold sale was roughly £10bn, your boys have just written off half of that in fraud payments alone.

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:42 - Feb 3 with 1074 viewsjeera

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:32 - Feb 3 by tractordownsouth

Let’s never tax anyone who owns anything then because they’ll just pass on the cost.

Worth having a quick nose at this poster's history.

Pro this Tory government without being able to explain why.

Absolute cretinous posts, none of which have aged with any credibility.

Funny time to be showing up considering how badly they've failed in all quarters and the ridiculous stance he's previously taken.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:46 - Feb 3 with 1074 viewsBlueBadger

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 14:45 - Feb 3 by usm

Well, at least until the next GE you going to have to put up with them, so go get that shirt. And please post daily pics on here of you in it.

You like bigotry, corruption and incompetence, we get it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:48 - Feb 3 with 1059 viewsDarth_Koont

I'd just like to point out that I ******* Hate the Tories. on 22:46 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

You like bigotry, corruption and incompetence, we get it.

Probably as much as you.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024