Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign 19:53 - Jul 6 with 4339 viewsSitfcB

And Mad Nad just came out of number 10…

[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 19:57]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 19:59 - Jul 6 with 2279 viewsFrimleyBlue

If everyone hates Boris so much. Why don't they just vote Labour in all the BI elections? Wouldn't that then force the issue?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:01 - Jul 6 with 2270 viewsBlueBadger

Gone in 48 hours then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:06 - Jul 6 with 2220 viewsTrequartista

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 19:59 - Jul 6 by FrimleyBlue

If everyone hates Boris so much. Why don't they just vote Labour in all the BI elections? Wouldn't that then force the issue?

Yes we just need to wait for 37 by-elections where the Conservative MP is the incumbent. Which is about 40 years.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:06 - Jul 6 with 2214 viewsWicklowBlue

You know you are fcked if Patel is trying to save her own potatoes/turnips etc!

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:07 - Jul 6 with 2208 viewsEastTownBlue

Has she been enjoying the No 10 hospitality ?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 with 2188 viewsFrimleyBlue

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:06 - Jul 6 by Trequartista

Yes we just need to wait for 37 by-elections where the Conservative MP is the incumbent. Which is about 40 years.

Oh my bad. I thought they had them throughout the year. Carry on.

Waka waka eh eh

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 with 2220 viewsbackwaywhen

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:01 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

Gone in 48 hours then.

Why should he resign , he has been witch-hunted by every man and his dog , including his own who should have been concentrating on the problems at home and abroad , every time he turned a corner someone else dug up a past irrelevant issue that got magnified out of proportion by the media ……. Fight on Boris you are not as bad as every back stabler wants us to believe 💙💙💙
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:10 - Jul 6 with 2171 viewsMullet

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 by backwaywhen

Why should he resign , he has been witch-hunted by every man and his dog , including his own who should have been concentrating on the problems at home and abroad , every time he turned a corner someone else dug up a past irrelevant issue that got magnified out of proportion by the media ……. Fight on Boris you are not as bad as every back stabler wants us to believe 💙💙💙

Even for you that's proper sh1t trolling

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:10 - Jul 6 with 2164 viewsSitfcB

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 by backwaywhen

You weirdo.

COYB

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:11 - Jul 6 with 2139 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hi Nadine.

Waka waka eh eh

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:11 - Jul 6 with 2142 viewsSitfcB

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 by FrimleyBlue

Oh my bad. I thought they had them throughout the year. Carry on.

COYB

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:16 - Jul 6 with 2112 viewsLord_Lucan

He wanted to reform the Civil Service, from then he was screwed.

Basically those men run the country.

You are living in a dreamworld of a country run by the likes of Elder Grizzly and Factual Blue……

……..I could have added Churchman to that list but I think he’s actually quite switched on.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:20 - Jul 6 with 2070 viewsBlueBadger

How do you think Kier Starmer did today? by BlueBadger 6 Jul 2022 15:12
What is it about Boris you like the best - the racism, the homophobia, the corruption, the criminality, the incompetence or the support for serial sex abusers?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 2070 viewsBlueBadger

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:16 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

He wanted to reform the Civil Service, from then he was screwed.

Basically those men run the country.

You are living in a dreamworld of a country run by the likes of Elder Grizzly and Factual Blue……

……..I could have added Churchman to that list but I think he’s actually quite switched on.

When you say 'reform' did you mean 'stuff it with yes men and wonks like Cummings''?

What is it about Boris you like the best - the racism, the homophobia, the corruption, the criminality, the incompetence or the support for serial sex abusers?

[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 20:22]

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 2046 viewsBlueBadger

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:10 - Jul 6 by Mullet

Even for you that's proper sh1t trolling

Does it even count as trolling if it's only the 'troll' who looks stupid, angry and/or upset?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:24 - Jul 6 with 2009 viewsWicklowBlue

[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 20:29]
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:28 - Jul 6 with 1951 viewsBLUEGOLD

Those bloody back stablers eh
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:33 - Jul 6 with 1821 viewsBlueBadger

Actually, I'd like to change my answer to this to 'give over you massive fanny'.

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 1743 viewsNthQldITFC

It's all beginning to get a bit transatlantic on us, baby.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:42 - Jul 6 with 1691 viewsBlueBadger

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:21 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

When you say 'reform' did you mean 'stuff it with yes men and wonks like Cummings''?

[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 20:22]

Also: what would be wrong with having the country run by Grizzlers and Facters?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:44 - Jul 6 with 1659 viewsIllinoisblue

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:21 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

Does it even count as trolling if it's only the 'troll' who looks stupid, angry and/or upset?

No. He’s basically wandered off the playground and soiled himself.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:45 - Jul 6 with 1652 viewsBlueBadger

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:44 - Jul 6 by Illinoisblue

No. He’s basically wandered off the playground and soiled himself.

It's Lucan I feel bad for in this thread. This is what drink can do to a man.

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:46 - Jul 6 with 1652 viewsHARRY10

I am reminded of an incident I witnessed in a Witherspoon some years back

Some herbert had obviously been thrown out, but had got back in again. It was a quiet pub, in the afternoon, so no bouncers.

After remonstrating with him a couple o hefty bar staffs attempted to lift him up and remove him. Whereby he made a grab for a pillar and clung on.

He was in a horizontal position. One with his arms around his legs, and another around his middle. A female was trying to remove his fingers.

I wondered at the time, what did this idiot think was going to happen. Were the staff going to say

"Ok, you've put up a good fight so you can stay ", "Yes, we can serve you now, after such a valiant effort"

The police eventually turned up and gave him a ride down to the nick
[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 21:02]
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:47 - Jul 6 with 1625 viewsITFC_Forever

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:28 - Jul 6 by BLUEGOLD

Those bloody back stablers eh

I thought he’d said back staplers.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:51 - Jul 6 with 1602 viewssolomon

Like a turd that just won’t flush away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024