Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore 15:45 - Feb 1 with 1767 viewsSitfcB

What a redemption arc we have on our hands!

Who’d have thought it when he left he would be our saviour in 2024

I wonder if he was the number one target all along…? Just we had to wait until the last day of the window to get it done?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:47 - Feb 1 with 1733 viewsKieran_Knows

Having a few bids turned down for Sam Gallagher who is a better fit for our system doesn't strike me as Moore being our first choice, personally ... and when you factor in we were after Stansfield as well, I would presume he was down the list as someone we could target in the latter stage of the window should are other targets not be achievable.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:51 - Feb 1 with 1651 viewsJ2BLUE

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:47 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

Having a few bids turned down for Sam Gallagher who is a better fit for our system doesn't strike me as Moore being our first choice, personally ... and when you factor in we were after Stansfield as well, I would presume he was down the list as someone we could target in the latter stage of the window should are other targets not be achievable.

Agree with this. There's no shame in missing out on top targets either. Clearly all names on the list were players we really wanted or we could have gone out and signed some random weeks ago.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:52 - Feb 1 with 1617 viewstextbackup

I can’t wait to see you in the curve bar wearing your home shirt with Moore on the back 😂😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:54 - Feb 1 with 1593 viewsSitfcB

Ashton loves a red herring though

Hopefully he can do the business and hope the fans get behind him from the off.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:55 - Feb 1 with 1591 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Which, if it has worked as you stated, shows we have had a good process and plan in place.

(Assuming Moore gets over the line)

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:55 - Feb 1 with 1585 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:52 - Feb 1 by textbackup

I can’t wait to see you in the curve bar wearing your home shirt with Moore on the back 😂😂

Ha! Be interesting to see how/if we adapt our system to suit him, but other than that, happy to have him onboard as clearly we were struggling to get others in and feels like a needs must (which may have been because it was out of our control).

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 1506 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:54 - Feb 1 by SitfcB

Ashton loves a red herring though

Hopefully he can do the business and hope the fans get behind him from the off.

Not sure, Gallagher was dead keen to come here and told Blackburn that as well.

I've said it several times, I don't think he's a bad player because he's had a bloody good career to date. Just intrigued as to how we set up going forward as clearly he doesn't have 'all' the attributes that Hirst has (and Jackson for that matter, hence why McKenna has picked him over Ladapo these past few months).

Anyway, none of that will matter if we carry on our good form and earn promotion in May.

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:07 - Feb 1 with 1340 viewsReus30

I certainly chortled at that gif.

Moore will be really fired up, absolutely bully the defence and then after 70 minutes, KJ/Ali, Hutch and Jezza to come on and just pound on teams. MMMMMMM
Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1339 viewsitfcjoe

I think it is hard to necessarily say - Moore was never going to be available until this point which everyone was fully aware of - so maybe Gallagher was ahead because we wanted to get it done early (remember he was supposed to be heading out to Abu Dhabi to meet squad).

Moore is one we've had our name linked with all month - maybe a 1A and 1B target on the list.

I think missing out on Stansfield is why we ended up going with Al-Hamadi because seems as though wanted one experienced line leader, and one up and comer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1319 viewsBloomBlue

Or we were after all 3 at the same time with the aim of getting one of them.

Remember many fans have moaned about us putting all our eggs in one basket and when that broke we had to quickly grab anyone available.

Sensible approach I think. Stansfield or Moore would be loans, and Gallagher the purchase option.

Moore was always going to be the hardest one to get. Playing for a prem team, they could afford to make us wait. Stansfield had originally moved to Brum because he knew he would be guaranteed a starting position. Obviously, he's happy there and wanted to stay. Gallagher we made offers for, and Blackburn was asking too much. Glad we didn't overpay for him.

This time we had 3 eggs in our basket and one hatched
Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:11 - Feb 1 with 1245 viewsitfcjoe

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:58 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

I've said it several times, I don't think he's a bad player because he's had a bloody good career to date. Just intrigued as to how we set up going forward as clearly he doesn't have 'all' the attributes that Hirst has (and Jackson for that matter, hence why McKenna has picked him over Ladapo these past few months).

Anyway, none of that will matter if we carry on our good form and earn promotion in May.

Also, Hirst doesn't have all the attributes Moore has.....objectively Moore is a better player than Hirst so sure KM will find a way to make it work and think this should really help our goal output for those around him - we will be scary going forwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:12 - Feb 1 with 1218 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:11 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

Also, Hirst doesn't have all the attributes Moore has.....objectively Moore is a better player than Hirst so sure KM will find a way to make it work and think this should really help our goal output for those around him - we will be scary going forwards

We'll soon find out over the next few months ... maybe we won't miss Hirst as much after all!

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:18 - Feb 1 with 1131 viewsSmithersJones

I'm not normally a big fan of loan signings but in this instance I think it probably suits us. There are a lot of things unknow about the start of next season - which division we're in, has Hirst fully recovered, how has Al Hamadi shaped up - which could have a big bearing on the sort of striker we need next year.
Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:21 - Feb 1 with 1089 viewsElephantintheRoom

Doubt it - more like yet another barrel scraping

Redemption will be if/when Town loan surplus players to the likes of Brighton and Bournemouth,rather than acting as their feeder club.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:27 - Feb 1 with 1028 viewsBlueBadger

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:21 - Feb 1 by ElephantintheRoom

Redemption will be if/when Town loan surplus players to the likes of Brighton and Bournemouth,rather than acting as their feeder club.

And speaking of barrel scraping.....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:29 - Feb 1 with 1009 viewsDJR

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 15:58 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

I came across this on the BBC after a Euro 2020 game, and whilst Moore may not be a deadringer for Hirst, Al-Hamadi maybe is, and is in some ways no less experienced than Hirst was when we signed him.

"Given his imposing build, it may not come as a surprise that Moore is a potent threat in the air - but he is more than a mere physical outlet up front.

He is technically adept, a link man between attack and midfield who has scored with intricate back-heels as well as more straightforward finishes.

"I've been very impressed with Kieffer throughout his time in international football," said the Welsh manager.

"Maybe three years ago when I watched him for the first time, I thought his link-up play was excellent.

"He's not just a presence up top, he's more than that. He's got a good touch for a big lad and he's a willing runner.

"When you've got those attributes, it's going to be a recipe for success and he thoroughly deserved his goal.""
[Post edited 1 Feb 16:32]
Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:29 - Feb 1 with 991 viewsMetal_Hacker

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 16:27 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

And speaking of barrel scraping.....

Harsh but…….

Poll: If it were one or the other

Afternoon Brian. (n/t) on 16:43 - Feb 1 with 912 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 804 viewsBiGDonnie

You're such a clown.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore on 17:11 - Feb 1 with 776 viewsVic

I was thinking along the same lines Sitters. From going from what was essentially an ITFC reject to coming back as a player we can’t afford to buy who we will pretty much rely on to spearhead our challenge to the Prem.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024