Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work 17:09 - Jul 11 with 16777 viewsIllinoisblue

team building exercise

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:10 - Jul 11 with 8221 viewsSteve_M

Look East Sport.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:10 - Jul 11 with 8219 viewsSteve_M

I'm a vegan.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:13 - Jul 11 with 8197 viewsvapour_trail

Blue sky thinking

Usually the rallying cry of someone without a creative bean in their bonce.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:14 - Jul 11 with 8195 viewsITFC_Forever

Love Island last night.....

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:15 - Jul 11 with 8192 viewsbluelagos

I found the best ones usually build a mutual dislike of whatever b'llocks you are supposed to do.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:17 - Jul 11 with 8179 viewsfactual_blue

Bentley Village Green

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:17 - Jul 11 with 8172 viewsnoggin

Obese, no lift.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:17 - Jul 11 with 8173 viewsITFC_Forever

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:15 - Jul 11 by bluelagos

I found the best ones usually build a mutual dislike of whatever b'llocks you are supposed to do.

Not if it's karting.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:32 - Jul 11 with 8118 viewsBlueBadger

Mandatory training's due.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:38 - Jul 11 with 8093 viewsBlueBadger

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:14 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

Love Island last night.....

Not 'OP said three' then....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:38 - Jul 11 with 8093 viewsThisIsMyUsername

'Can you just.....'

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:39 - Jul 11 with 8089 viewsBlueBadger

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:38 - Jul 11 by ThisIsMyUsername

'Can you just.....'

Not three words but 'just so you know...' is always a harbinger of doom.

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:46 - Jul 11 with 8065 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

See you tomorrow.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:51 - Jul 11 with 8049 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

While you,re here...........

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:55 - Jul 11 with 8032 viewsDanTheMan

Root Cause Analysis.

Although usually it's just "RCA".

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:59 - Jul 11 with 8021 viewsjeera

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 17:13 - Jul 11 by vapour_trail

Blue sky thinking

Usually the rallying cry of someone without a creative bean in their bonce.

Outside the box?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:07 - Jul 11 with 7993 viewsSE1blue

"This is X, she's new, I'd like her to shadow you for the day so she can see how things are done..."

<cue cancelling of extended lunch/early departure for Portman Road/sleeping in lay-by etc.>

Waaaaay more than 3 words...

Should have just said

"This is Dawn..."
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 18:07]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 7976 viewsBlueBadger

Lunch time meeting

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:20 - Jul 11 with 7960 viewsWestSussexBlue

Coffee Machine's fecked.
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:27 - Jul 11 with 7944 viewsfooters

"Can we chat?"

P45 incoming!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:30 - Jul 11 with 7937 viewsEastTownBlue

Combined with an away day ... ewwww.
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:32 - Jul 11 with 7937 viewsPhilTWTD

Pre-season friendly.
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:35 - Jul 11 with 7928 viewsIllinoisblue

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 18:32 - Jul 11 by PhilTWTD

Pre-season friendly.

Hello Mick!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 19:11 - Jul 11 with 7874 viewsNewcyBlue

Port State Control

It usually means I won't be getting much sleep as I will be showing an inspector around whilst a Captain sits nervously somewhere on the ship.

https://www.parismou.org

I have had some entertaining ones, one with a Chinese Inspector in Yangshan who detained the ship. Another with a gorgeous woman inspector with the US Coastguard.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 19:11 - Jul 11 with 7867 viewsWicklowBlue

Quarterly Business Review.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024