Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45479 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 13:28 - Nov 15 with 9377 views_

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:29 - Nov 15 with 9373 viewsHerbivore

I make you right.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:30 - Nov 15 with 9367 viewsGlasgowBlue

Although I disagree with his politics, I had a great deal of respect for him. I lost that the minute he sent out this tweet.

By all means put in a letter if you feel you cannot support the Prime Minister any longer. But to play a game on twitter as if he was engaging in a vote for X Factor is beyond pathetic.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 13:31]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:32 - Nov 15 with 9341 viewsartsbossbeard

Double the barrel, double the tw@t.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:33 - Nov 15 with 9338 viewsOldsmoker

Yes he is but that's been known for some years now.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:34 - Nov 15 with 9314 viewsBlueBadger

You can actually prove this to 7 decimal places.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:35 - Nov 15 with 9312 viewsgiant_stow

At least hes not run away yet, like the tossers Boris and Farage.

When the dust has settled, I hope there's some kind of reckoning for these monkeys.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:36 - Nov 15 with 9305 viewsGeoffSentence

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:30 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Although I disagree with his politics, I had a great deal of respect for him. I lost that the minute he sent out this tweet.

By all means put in a letter if you feel you cannot support the Prime Minister any longer. But to play a game on twitter as if he was engaging in a vote for X Factor is beyond pathetic.

He does have a point about what she says and what she does not matching, but it's not a new thing.

Burning injustices anyone?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:37 - Nov 15 with 9289 viewsHerbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:35 - Nov 15 by giant_stow

At least hes not run away yet, like the tossers Boris and Farage.

When the dust has settled, I hope there's some kind of reckoning for these monkeys.

He didn't really have anything to run away from. He's always been a fringe backbench loon and thus he remains.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:37 - Nov 15 with 9297 viewsSteve_M

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:36 - Nov 15 by GeoffSentence

He does have a point about what she says and what she does not matching, but it's not a new thing.

Burning injustices anyone?

The not doing what you promised nor achieving what you claimed you would is something JRM and the other Brexiters should know all about by now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:41 - Nov 15 with 9262 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, he's some kind of mark. A skidmark.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:46 - Nov 15 with 9245 viewsPlums

He's cut from the same cloth as Corbyn. An opportunistic backbench career critic and nothing more.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:49 - Nov 15 with 9209 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:46 - Nov 15 by Plums

He's cut from the same cloth as Corbyn. An opportunistic backbench career critic and nothing more.

I suspect you're right. See also Boris. It's easy to stand in the shadows sniping, but a lot harder to step up, take responsibility and get things done.

Interesting that Raab has gone back into whinging mode today. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46221896

Strong talking all of a sudden, something which was strangely lacking when he had the responsibility.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:49 - Nov 15 with 9199 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees-Mogg says all the negative predictions about Brexit have not come to pass. It is hard to hear Rees-Mogg because a protester is shouting in the background. He says there are “streams of talent” in the Conservative party, and plenty of people who could be leader.

Oh that's good news. Who is about to be unveiled!?

He names a series of Brexiters, including Boris Johnson and David Davis.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 9177 viewsVic

I’m no fan, but he speaks with clarity and respect to whoever he’s addressing. For that I respect him.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 9169 viewsGeoffSentence

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:30 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

He has done it now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 9163 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:49 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Rees-Mogg says all the negative predictions about Brexit have not come to pass. It is hard to hear Rees-Mogg because a protester is shouting in the background. He says there are “streams of talent” in the Conservative party, and plenty of people who could be leader.

Oh that's good news. Who is about to be unveiled!?

He names a series of Brexiters, including Boris Johnson and David Davis.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rory Stewart is on now. He should be the next leader but I would prefer him to earn his stripes as leader of the opposition. Think it's too early to go straight in as PM.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:53 - Nov 15 with 9162 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 by Vic

I’m no fan, but he speaks with clarity and respect to whoever he’s addressing. For that I respect him.

Bit like that snake in Jungle Book really.

on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 9130 views_

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:46 - Nov 15 by Plums

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 9133 viewsStokieBlue

The letter is in.

I suspect the communally farmed organic champagne is on ice in McDonnell's house.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 9148 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 by Vic

Not sure it's any more polite to tell gay people why they should accept being treated as second class citizens in a soft voice than it is bellowing at them, tbh.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 9119 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:56 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

The letter is in.

I suspect the communally farmed organic champagne is on ice in McDonnell's house.

SB

It'll be Beaujolais nouveau today. Diane was asked to order a box, so there'll be 10,000 bottles waiting on his driveway.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 9107 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Rory Stewart is on now. He should be the next leader but I would prefer him to earn his stripes as leader of the opposition. Think it's too early to go straight in as PM.

Yeah, probs a bit too early.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:00 - Nov 15 with 9094 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:58 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, probs a bit too early.

Typical bloody remainer exaggerating things again.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:00 - Nov 15 with 9102 viewsCoachRob

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:52 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Rory Stewart "80% of British public support this deal... I totally apologise for that and take that back"

Absolutely clueless and he should be the next leader?

Right wing meltdown before our eyes - embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024