Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? 16:05 - Mar 1 with 8231 viewsBrixtonBlue

Tried most of the things in Boots.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:07 - Mar 1 with 5374 viewschicoazul

you've only known her for 5 minutes and shes already moaning about your snoring?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:07 - Mar 1 with 5392 viewsblueislander

Try getting rid of the boots, and sleep with bare feet.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:07 - Mar 1 with 5395 viewsReuser_is_God

Not snoring but the KOA podcast with Lee O'Neill will cure insomnia.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:08 - Mar 1 with 5389 viewsSpruceMoose

Pillow over the face.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:12 - Mar 1 with 5370 viewsChampionship

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:07 - Mar 1 by chicoazul

you've only known her for 5 minutes and shes already moaning about your snoring?

Maybe it's her? Maybe she looks like Phil Mitchell and snores like a rhino.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:16 - Mar 1 with 5360 viewsfooters

Yeah, stop it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:35 - Mar 1 with 5307 viewsIllinoisblue

CPAP machine

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:38 - Mar 1 with 5297 viewsPJH

Staying awake would seem to be the best idea.

Then you will need to find a cure for insomnia.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:01 - Mar 1 with 5256 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Try not to breathe at all while you sleep.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:02 - Mar 1 with 5249 viewsartsbossbeard

Sleep with your backpack on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:09 - Mar 1 with 5223 viewseireblue

Earplugs.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:20 - Mar 1 with 5192 viewspickles110564

i lost 3 and a half stones cured my snoring.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:21 - Mar 1 with 5187 viewsChampionship

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:20 - Mar 1 by pickles110564

i lost 3 and a half stones cured my snoring.

Should have gained 3.5 stone to insulate yourself from Brexit food shortages

(seriously though, well done!)
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:30 - Mar 1 with 5149 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hmm, don't think it's got anything to do with your feet so I'd forget about your boots. Those jaw extender things are meant to be good (I assume they're less painful than they sound).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:30 - Mar 1 with 5151 viewsfactual_blue

Stay awake.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:31 - Mar 1 with 5144 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:30 - Mar 1 by Swansea_Blue

Hmm, don't think it's got anything to do with your feet so I'd forget about your boots. Those jaw extender things are meant to be good (I assume they're less painful than they sound).

Yeah, until you end up looking like this...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:33 - Mar 1 with 5132 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:31 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

So solving snoring and improving Dolly's looks... I should charge commission. No idea what the going rate is though.

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:48 - Mar 1 with 5102 viewshampstead_blue

A spare room.

I snore when I've had a few too many gins. My wife takes to the spare room.
I love it! I get to spread out and fart all night.

We;re not going to have any rumpy pumpy if we're too lit so there is no loss.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:53 - Mar 1 with 5089 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:31 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Why do soany film monsters resemble pussies?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:57 - Mar 1 with 5077 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:53 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Why do soany film monsters resemble pussies?

Um... Glad I've never Tindered in Norfolk.

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:02 - Mar 1 with 5051 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:57 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Run for your lives!

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:03 - Mar 1 with 5051 viewsslump

Pack in the alcohol.......

UTT

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:10 - Mar 1 with 5027 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:57 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Don't Suffolk pussies have fangs then?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:14 - Mar 1 with 5014 viewsfooters

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:10 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Don't Suffolk pussies have fangs then?

No, our penises are barbed, like foxes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:16 - Mar 1 with 5006 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:14 - Mar 1 by footers

No, our penises are barbed, like foxes.

Foxes have spikey willies!? Wtf? Sending my sympathied to all female foxes out there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024