Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season 16:48 - Apr 9 with 5067 viewsunstableblue

Bolton are imploding.

Could we get 5 wins out of 6?! And reduce the goal difference?!

I just can’t see Rotherham getting many points - apparently Forest were abysmal on Saturday, let themselves down.

God this post is pointless!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 5040 viewsHerbivore

Don't be so silly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 16:55 - Apr 9 with 5010 viewsJ2BLUE

Rotherham seem to have too much fight at home. Some of the better teams will drop points there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 16:55 - Apr 9 with 5007 viewsKieran_Knows

Give it up, buh.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:09 - Apr 9 with 4949 viewsclive_baker

Bolton & Rotherham could both have 100 points deducted and we would still go down. Makes little odds if we're 24th or 22nd.

I would quite like to see Reading go down with us. Not because it's an away game I enjoy going to particularly, but more because there are more than 1 or 2 of their fans that seemed to have an inflated sense of importance.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:11 - Apr 9 with 4941 viewssundaze

Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season, meanwhile we finish with Sheffield Utd and Leeds.....Hmmmm
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:23 - Apr 9 with 4880 viewsunstableblue

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:11 - Apr 9 by sundaze

Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season, meanwhile we finish with Sheffield Utd and Leeds.....Hmmmm

Pessimist

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:30 - Apr 9 with 4845 viewssundaze

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:23 - Apr 9 by unstableblue

Pessimist

hahaha
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:48 - Apr 9 with 4771 viewsunstableblue

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:30 - Apr 9 by sundaze

hahaha

Please let us beat Brentford and Villa spank Rotherham...

Login to get fewer ads

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:50 - Apr 9 with 4756 viewsHerbivore

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:48 - Apr 9 by unstableblue

Half of that could come true.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:52 - Apr 9 with 4752 viewsDanTheMan

You should be at the acceptance level of grief like the rest of us.

Although to be honest I'm probably still at anger.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:25 - Apr 9 with 4657 viewsPinewoodblue

Aren't Rotherham in a relegation place, surely we need to finish above Bolton, Rotherham and Another to stay up.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:34 - Apr 9 with 4616 viewsSuperblue95

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:25 - Apr 9 by Pinewoodblue

Aren't Rotherham in a relegation place, surely we need to finish above Bolton, Rotherham and Another to stay up.

I think the OP thinks only two teams get relegated from the Championship.

Not that it matters as we will finish bottom regardless

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:46 - Apr 9 with 4572 viewsBlueBadger

We've only got 4 wins out of 40...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:47 - Apr 9 with 4571 viewsBlueBadger

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 17:09 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

Bolton & Rotherham could both have 100 points deducted and we would still go down. Makes little odds if we're 24th or 22nd.

I would quite like to see Reading go down with us. Not because it's an away game I enjoy going to particularly, but more because there are more than 1 or 2 of their fans that seemed to have an inflated sense of importance.

Nothing like us then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 4424 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 16:50 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Don't be so silly.

Very restrained. I’d have gone with don’t be so fkn silly you dozey pillock. Or words to that effect

Nice to dream though. It is theoretically possible. And we have been playing quite well.....oh balls, don’t let the hope return...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 19:32 - Apr 9 with 4400 viewsTrequartista

We'll be relegated on Saturday.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 20:24 - Apr 9 with 4272 viewspickles110564

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 19:32 - Apr 9 by Trequartista

We will beat Brum on saturday I'm going
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 20:51 - Apr 9 with 4209 viewsbadadski

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 20:24 - Apr 9 by pickles110564

We will beat Brum on saturday I'm going

I want Reading to go down because when they scored and Chambers missed the sitter they were singing we are staying up.
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 4185 viewsFtnfwest

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 20:51 - Apr 9 by badadski

I want Reading to go down because when they scored and Chambers missed the sitter they were singing we are staying up.

I do because they are such a nothing club
Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 4065 viewsjas0999

Win five out of six?! Seriously?! We have won FOUR in all competitions all season!
THERE ARE THREE RELEGATION PLACES?!.... on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 4001 viewsunstableblue

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 18:34 - Apr 9 by Superblue95

I think the OP thinks only two teams get relegated from the Championship.

Not that it matters as we will finish bottom regardless

.. why didn't I get the memo

We will be 6 points to the good come Saturday, 5pm (n/t) on 22:14 - Apr 9 with 3993 viewsunstableblue

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 19:32 - Apr 9 by Trequartista

IN CASE YOU HADNT NOTICED... on 23:24 - Apr 9 with 3899 viewsunstableblue

I wrote ‘God this post is pointless!’ at the end

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 00:52 - Apr 10 with 3827 viewsjeera

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 21:46 - Apr 9 by jas0999

Win five out of six?! Seriously?! We have won FOUR in all competitions all season!

So what you're trying to say in a round about way is we're due a run.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Jeeze... Rotherham have the most brutal end to the season on 04:46 - Apr 10 with 3752 viewsBenters2

It’s almost as if every team we have to play is above us in the league.

How’s that for horrendous?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024