Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament 23:11 - Jul 25 with 42040 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see them all taking it so seriously, after all it was only 42.6C in Paris today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49092653

SB
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:38 - Jul 28 with 2099 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:31 - Jul 28 by caught-in-limbo

But Stokie's comment and my response to it formed the starting point of your answer to another question.

You didn't get involved with Stokie's comment but you have used it in your answer to be as evidence of something.

What?

"But Stokie's comment and my response to it formed the starting point of your answer to another question."

NO, it didn't, I made no reference to him or his post whatsoever - I simply made a general comment to you about how the thread was going in relation to your comments overall on it. I didn't say anything about any "evidence" - it was *you* who raised that! If anything, as I said in my previous post, I privately sided with you on the cultural context issue, tho I didn't post my thoughts at the time.

You've literally confused yourself here.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 16:43]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:42 - Jul 28 with 2087 viewsfooters

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:33 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

Yea it's a real mystery

Do you know who it is? Could you PM me if you do, please? Want to take it up with the modmins.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:49 - Jul 28 with 2066 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:38 - Jul 28 by Ryorry

"But Stokie's comment and my response to it formed the starting point of your answer to another question."

NO, it didn't, I made no reference to him or his post whatsoever - I simply made a general comment to you about how the thread was going in relation to your comments overall on it. I didn't say anything about any "evidence" - it was *you* who raised that! If anything, as I said in my previous post, I privately sided with you on the cultural context issue, tho I didn't post my thoughts at the time.

You've literally confused yourself here.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 16:43]

get some fresh air

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:04 - Jul 28 with 2038 viewsjaykay

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 15:56 - Jul 28 by caught-in-limbo

That's right, HurleyBurley, Seablu and Bogblue.

EDIT: And plenty of others who I "hold hands with" from the past who held similar views to me, but seem to have disappeared now.

I need them all to prove I'm an attention seeking individual you thrives on being different.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 15:59]

just to make it clear to some on here, i have upvoted cil sometimes, but iam not cil.
although it seems i must be ,in other posters minds because only cil would vote for herself.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:31 - Jul 28 with 2020 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 14:20 - Jul 28 by Darth_Koont

By reading the thread.

You upvote CIL's smear job on Thunberg, calling it all part of the Spectacle and promoting the idea that it's another sign of the globalists manipulating us, and then you say we should entertain alternative views when it comes to a blatantly agenda-driven GWPF report.

At heart the issue with climate change (that you now say you don't doubt) and the solutions that are needed is people muddying the waters. Yet here you are on this thread trying to muddy the waters in the "interest of discussion".

Take a step back and have a real think. Not just trying to present yourself as" an interesting and different thinker" be being contrarian and trying to dodge the point.

Wow and all through the medium of the uppie...are you familiar with 'the Society of the Spectacle?'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:31 - Jul 28 with 2019 viewsjeera

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:04 - Jul 28 by jaykay

just to make it clear to some on here, i have upvoted cil sometimes, but iam not cil.
although it seems i must be ,in other posters minds because only cil would vote for herself.

I've down-voted this, just because I can.

And I don't even hate you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:35 - Jul 28 with 2016 viewsJ2BLUE

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:04 - Jul 28 by jaykay

Maybe you are but THEY don't want you to know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:43 - Jul 28 with 2008 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Come on CIL let's call it a day and move on ......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 2006 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 15:59 - Jul 28 by footers

Fewer, not less. But I only have one hilarious alt that isn't at all obvious to anyone. How people could work it out is beyond my gift.

Whilst it didn’t at all bother me at the time, and I found it relatively amusing during its week of posting, I always thought you were the favourite to have made The_Romford_Grandad account.

Obviously, if whoever it was posted on it now, I’d have an issue (understandably I think everyone would agree).

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:15 - Jul 28 with 1965 viewsfooters

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:44 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst it didn’t at all bother me at the time, and I found it relatively amusing during its week of posting, I always thought you were the favourite to have made The_Romford_Grandad account.

Obviously, if whoever it was posted on it now, I’d have an issue (understandably I think everyone would agree).

Well, I'm afraid you'd have lost your shirt betting on that one, my man.

Why would it have bothered you? Seems something odd to get upset by?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:20 - Jul 28 with 1956 viewsjeera

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:15 - Jul 28 by footers

It didn't upset him you donut.

He says it would upset him now.

What you been drinking today?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:21 - Jul 28 with 1955 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:15 - Jul 28 by footers

It didn’t bother me - that’s what I said?

‘Whilst it didn’t at all bother me at the time’ is surely the giveaway line that it didn’t bother me
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 18:22]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:29 - Jul 28 with 1946 viewsfooters

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:20 - Jul 28 by jeera

It didn't upset him you donut.

He says it would upset him now.

What you been drinking today?

Oh bother!

"What you been drinking today?"

Is 'lots' an acceptable answer?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:35 - Jul 28 with 1935 viewsfooters

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:21 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

It didn’t bother me - that’s what I said?

‘Whilst it didn’t at all bother me at the time’ is surely the giveaway line that it didn’t bother me
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 18:22]

Rest assured my man that I wouldn't have made an alt to bait you. Especially about a family member.

Edit: I have noticed my error. I replied to ma boi rommers when I thought it was J2. Avatar and mobile confusion, apologies peeps!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 18:37]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:37 - Jul 28 with 1930 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:35 - Jul 28 by footers

Rest assured my man that I wouldn't have made an alt to bait you. Especially about a family member.

Edit: I have noticed my error. I replied to ma boi rommers when I thought it was J2. Avatar and mobile confusion, apologies peeps!

Didn't stop you mocking my uncle Bobby Davro...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:50 - Jul 28 with 1917 viewswkj

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:37 - Jul 28 by SpruceMoose

Didn't stop you mocking my uncle Bobby Davro...

Oh Jeremy 2019 re re remix

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:01 - Jul 28 with 1904 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 18:35 - Jul 28 by footers

No worries buh

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:05 - Jul 28 with 1898 viewswkj

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:01 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

No worries buh

This post needs a bit of love and togetherness, how was your weekend Mr Blue, good I trust?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:54 - Jul 28 with 1862 viewsjaykay

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 17:31 - Jul 28 by jeera

I've down-voted this, just because I can.

And I don't even hate you.

blimey ,what would do me if you hated me, but remember i am 70 and my fighting days have long gone

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:57 - Jul 28 with 1858 viewsjeera

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:54 - Jul 28 by jaykay

blimey ,what would do me if you hated me, but remember i am 70 and my fighting days have long gone

I'd have probably gone through more of your posts and down-voted them, muttering to myself how that would teach you, or something.

As it is, I can't even remember what my point was, so there probably wasn't one.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:18 - Jul 28 with 1790 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 19:05 - Jul 28 by wkj

This post needs a bit of love and togetherness, how was your weekend Mr Blue, good I trust?

A chilled weekend. Made some cool plans coming up. Sounds like I’m going to my first music festival - Leeds in a month.

Never been to one and whilst some of the music really isn’t my thing, a weekend on the piss with me mates sounds fun.

Yours?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 21:18]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:36 - Jul 28 with 1754 viewswkj

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:18 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

A chilled weekend. Made some cool plans coming up. Sounds like I’m going to my first music festival - Leeds in a month.

Never been to one and whilst some of the music really isn’t my thing, a weekend on the piss with me mates sounds fun.

Yours?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 21:18]

I went to Reading once and let me give you some advice, make sure you get all you pooing out of the way on the first day, and don't camp within eyeshot of the bogs.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:34 - Jul 29 with 1720 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 15:24 - Jul 28 by caught-in-limbo

What have I said which you regard as an assumption. What did I say which was potentially racist?

Your whole post was an ethnicity based generalisation thus my point is easy for anyone to understand.

You understand it. The only other conclusion is you're in general a racist and I don't really want to draw that conclusion.

Stop talking b*llocks please.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:42 - Jul 29 with 1716 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 16:49 - Jul 28 by caught-in-limbo

get some fresh air

Certainly wins the award for the most ironic statement of the day.

I suggest you take your own advice.

SB
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 6:56]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:40 - Jul 29 with 1689 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:42 - Jul 29 by StokieBlue

Certainly wins the award for the most ironic statement of the day.

I suggest you take your own advice.

SB
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 6:56]

She required "evidence" for some alleged "accusation" (I'm still not clear what that was) that I was supposed to have made about her. I spent a huge amount of time cutting, copying & pasting from several of her & my posts to try & clarify what had happened - turned out she'd misunderstood my general reply re her overall posting in this thread as a specific reply to that post, when I'd only used it to hook onto because it was at that point her most recent reply. There was nothing in either that post of hers or my response to suggest I was referring back to your post, or to even hint that I was getting involved in that particular bit of discussion.

I think most people would have then replied either with an apol, or by saying something along the lines of "oh, internet comms, misunderstanding" - but no, with her it's just another attempt at a put-down.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024