Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. 16:55 - Aug 6 with 24401 viewshomer_123

Not surprising I guess.

Anyone think their stance might change as we veer towards Oct?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:08 - Aug 7 with 2032 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:04 - Aug 7 by GlasgowBlue

That must be the tenth time you've pm'd him about this imaginary VRO this week. Is the joke not wearing a bit thin mate?

Don't encourage him, GB. He enjoys the attention.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:11 - Aug 7 with 2022 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:08 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Don't encourage him, GB. He enjoys the attention.

How unchristian of you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:27 - Aug 7 with 1994 viewsfooters

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:11 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

How unchristian of you.

Two more conspirators to pass on to wkj's sister.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:36 - Aug 7 with 1973 viewsGlasgowBlue

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:27 - Aug 7 by footers

Two more conspirators to pass on to wkj's sister.

wkj's sister? The other day it was an old school mate of wkj and Sprucey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 1965 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 15:36 - Aug 7 by GlasgowBlue

wkj's sister? The other day it was an old school mate of wkj and Sprucey.

A man can be friends with his sister GB. This isn't the 1860s you know.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 18:50 - Aug 7 with 1920 viewsWhymarkmariner

The E.U. probably won't renegotiate because the whole thing would collapse like a deck of cards. So many people's of Countries within the E.U. don't want to be in it. It's a complete fallacy that this United Europe would ever work. We now have Countries overrun by immigrants who can't even support the one's already living there. A lot of these people are promised a better like elsewhere by traffickers only interested in making money for themselves whilst some are being bombed out of their Country whilst being backed by the Russians to carry on doing so. I'm not for one moment suggesting that there aren't some who have made better lives, but for a lot it is worse. Many politicians who support staying in Europe again only have their own interests at heart. They are afraid that the gravy train hits the buffers. It's like climate change, lots of talk and no action. Meetings here, meetings there, all saying unless we do something the planet is stuffed, whilst China and America pump billions of tons of crap in to the atmosphere. Why are there so many people getting cancer, so many asthmatics etc,etc. Because of pollution, pesticides, animals stuffed with antibiotics and mass produced chickens in filthy conditions.
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 18:55 - Aug 7 with 1913 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 18:50 - Aug 7 by Whymarkmariner

The E.U. probably won't renegotiate because the whole thing would collapse like a deck of cards. So many people's of Countries within the E.U. don't want to be in it. It's a complete fallacy that this United Europe would ever work. We now have Countries overrun by immigrants who can't even support the one's already living there. A lot of these people are promised a better like elsewhere by traffickers only interested in making money for themselves whilst some are being bombed out of their Country whilst being backed by the Russians to carry on doing so. I'm not for one moment suggesting that there aren't some who have made better lives, but for a lot it is worse. Many politicians who support staying in Europe again only have their own interests at heart. They are afraid that the gravy train hits the buffers. It's like climate change, lots of talk and no action. Meetings here, meetings there, all saying unless we do something the planet is stuffed, whilst China and America pump billions of tons of crap in to the atmosphere. Why are there so many people getting cancer, so many asthmatics etc,etc. Because of pollution, pesticides, animals stuffed with antibiotics and mass produced chickens in filthy conditions.

I got as far as 'overrun by immigrants' and decided the rest was definitely not worth reading if you're happy using language like that.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 18:57]

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:05 - Aug 7 with 1899 viewsHerbivore

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 18:55 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I got as far as 'overrun by immigrants' and decided the rest was definitely not worth reading if you're happy using language like that.

It's a pretty scattershot post that demonstrates relatively little engagement with reality.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:08 - Aug 7 with 1896 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:05 - Aug 7 by Herbivore

It's a pretty scattershot post that demonstrates relatively little engagement with reality.

If you can work your way through it, it really does cover a lot of rather bumpy ground.

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 1892 viewsgordon

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 07:54 - Aug 7 by GlasgowBlue

There is a very interesting piece here from Toby Young in the possible scenarios a VOC bring up.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/08/should-brexiteers-try-and-form-an-electora

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/07/could-the-queen-sack-boris-john

Could the Queen sack Boris Johnson? There's a question no-one should ever have to wonder about.
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:17 - Aug 7 with 1888 viewseireblue

Proof of the gravy train?
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 1883 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:17 - Aug 7 by eireblue

Proof of which countries are overrun with immigrants?

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:20 - Aug 7 with 1881 viewsWhymarkmariner

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 18:55 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

If I went to another Country I would be an immigrant and I would be expected to go through immigration. What's so wrong with that ? I work with many foreign workers who are very likeable people who speak to me and I speak to them. It is true in Countries like Greece who have been brought to their knees by joining the E.U. and having a large amount of "immigrants" go in to their Country hasn't helped them one iota.
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:24 - Aug 7 with 1869 viewsWhymarkmariner

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:17 - Aug 7 by eireblue

Ask Tony Blair.
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:28 - Aug 7 with 1861 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:20 - Aug 7 by Whymarkmariner

If I went to another Country I would be an immigrant and I would be expected to go through immigration. What's so wrong with that ? I work with many foreign workers who are very likeable people who speak to me and I speak to them. It is true in Countries like Greece who have been brought to their knees by joining the E.U. and having a large amount of "immigrants" go in to their Country hasn't helped them one iota.

I'm trying really hard to follow your arguments, truly I am, but I just can't do it. They make no sense.

You don't need to explain to me about working in a foreign country, seeing as I do it and all.
Are you talking about immigrants, migrants, illegal immigrants or asylum seekers or refugees? You're using the term immigrants interchangeably.

Once we've ascertained that, perhaps you could be so kind as to provide evidence as to which countries are overrun by the group you seem to loathe so much.

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:30 - Aug 7 with 1859 viewsGlasgowBlue

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:20 - Aug 7 by Whymarkmariner

Had the majority of so called civilised western countries reacted to the Syrian refugee crisis from from the off, with everybody playing their part and giving refuge to those fleeing a warzone then they wouldn't have made the dangerous journey by boat to Greece or relied on unscrupulous traffickers.

For too long our leaders looked the other way until it became unavoidable to ignore.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:30 - Aug 7 with 1860 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:24 - Aug 7 by Whymarkmariner

Ask Tony Blair.

Not an answer. See, this is why folk like you on here always get so bent out of shape. You want people to accept what you say without questioning it. Sorry, but that's not how this works. If you make a claim, it's fair game for people to expect you to back it up, and when you can't, well, you just look a bit silly.

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:34 - Aug 7 with 1847 viewseireblue

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:24 - Aug 7 by Whymarkmariner

Ask Tony Blair.

You made the assertion, not Tony Blair.

So are you stating you don’t have proof, or it was someone called Tony Blair that told you, and you simply believed him?

Spruce raised an interesting point.

The Total Fertility Rate for a the E.U. is about 1.59.

To keep a population stable a TFR or 2.1 is needed.

I think that is an interesting statistic to consider with respect to immigration and desired economic growth, do you?
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:47 - Aug 7 with 1827 viewsClapham_Junction

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:19 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Proof of which countries are overrun with immigrants?

The five European countries with the highest proportion of immigrants are:

Monaco (64%)
Andorra (57%)
Luxembourg (43%)
Liechtenstein (33%)
Switzerland (29%)

Only one of them is an EU member.
So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:49 - Aug 7 with 1821 viewsClapham_Junction

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:53 - Aug 7 with 1805 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:49 - Aug 7 by Clapham_Junction

If only we had an up to date poll of the UK, now that people have a better idea of what Brexit means...

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:58 - Aug 7 with 1797 viewsDarth_Koont

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:49 - Aug 7 by Clapham_Junction

The people who are so triggered by Europe always seem to understand so little about it. And it seems that the gaps in their factual knowledge have been filled by lies and misinformation and that's what's triggering them.

Pronouns: He/Him

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 20:08 - Aug 7 with 1778 viewsSpruceMoose

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 19:58 - Aug 7 by Darth_Koont

The people who are so triggered by Europe always seem to understand so little about it. And it seems that the gaps in their factual knowledge have been filled by lies and misinformation and that's what's triggering them.

They should have a holiday really. Go eat some pizza in Naples, enjoy some wine in the Basque region, munch on some sausage by the Rhine. They'd come away with some lovely memories and a whole new appreciation of our burgundy passports and our European cousins.

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 20:26 - Aug 7 with 1759 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's quite impressive. Attempting to demonise the EU using examples where our membership gives us some protection (more than we'd have at the mercy of America).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So....the EU are refusing to renegotiate. on 20:30 - Aug 7 with 1755 viewsLeoMuff

The facts are if we trade as a block and have frictionless borders it works very well, far better than we could ever achieve alone.

Now in the uk migrants are actually contributing more tax receipts than they are taking out, not sure why this would be different in other EU countries.

Not sure if Dirty chicken is responsible for cancer.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024