Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is a legend 18:53 - Aug 28 with 24675 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I love the man. Big balls.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:53 - Aug 29 with 1688 viewsconnorscontract

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:47 - Aug 29 by mrshallisfit

Didn't you used to have a fox hunting theme to your avatar. If so, add cretinous to your character profile.

No, I've never had an avatar. So you've just spaffed a bit prematurely. Don't worry, I'm sure the NHS have tablets for that these days, and if you get in to the doctors before 31st October there may even be some left in stock.

Is it the fox hunting that would make me cretinous, or the snowflake witticism?
Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:57 - Aug 29 with 1680 viewsSpruceMoose

Didn't you used to have a fox hunting theme to your avatar. If so, add cretinous to your character profile.

Paz was the one with the dead fox avatar. Clearly chose it just to get a rise out of people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:06 - Aug 29 with 1657 viewsconnorscontract

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:17 - Aug 29 by Ryorry

"You lot"?

As a life-long Labour supporter & voter for over half a century, I've refused to vote Labour since JC's been leader, and won't vote for them again till he resigns or has been ousted from the post. And don't get me started on "momentum"!

Labour Remainers may have found a new leader:

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:14 - Aug 29 with 1638 viewsRyorry

Boris Johnson is a legend on 11:47 - Aug 29 by Bluestar

Sadly as someone who is supposed to remain politically neutral on social media, I couldn't possibly comment.

Job?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:23 - Aug 29 with 1624 viewsRyorry

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:06 - Aug 29 by connorscontract

Labour Remainers may have found a new leader:

Doubt momentum would allow him a toehold, that's the problem. But I'd certainly join him on the streets!

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:33 - Aug 29 with 1620 viewsBlueNomad

It will be interesting to see if Paz, Last Baron et al come on here at some point in the future and grizzle about how the quality of their lives (and that of their families) have taken a downturn since 31 October 2019. Who will they blame it on? Will they acknowledge they had been mislead?

It's interesting that Brexiteers have embraced something else of concern. They cannot see beyond their myopic, evidence-free views to criticise something as undemocratic as proroguing Parliament - the first step towards tyranny. I'm not suggesting tyranny is nigh but a precedent has been set. Even Hitler moved incrementally. I would love Paz and friends to explain why their Brexit views legitimately underpin their support for Johnson's move. Are any of the Brexiteers on here actually appalled at what has happened now?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 14:41]
Are you feckin stupid? on 14:37 - Aug 29 with 1608 viewsHerbivore

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:49 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

And you think I'm gullible

How do you think he'd get legislation through that's not related to delaying Brexit and calling a GE?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:38 - Aug 29 with 1607 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:33 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

It will be interesting to see if Paz, Last Baron et al come on here at some point in the future and grizzle about how the quality of their lives (and that of their families) have taken a downturn since 31 October 2019. Who will they blame it on? Will they acknowledge they had been mislead?

It's interesting that Brexiteers have embraced something else of concern. They cannot see beyond their myopic, evidence-free views to criticise something as undemocratic as proroguing Parliament - the first step towards tyranny. I'm not suggesting tyranny is nigh but a precedent has been set. Even Hitler moved incrementally. I would love Paz and friends to explain why their Brexit views legitimately underpin their support for Johnson's move. Are any of the Brexiteers on here actually appalled at what has happened now?

They will blame it on the remainers who prevented us leaving the EU.

We are used to their moaning about it, though, and the rest of us will be happy that we "won" in the long run by the majority not suffering real misery.

It must be hard to expect to make so much more money from lower standards and free reign for exploitation only to see it evaporate as the majority see sense.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:38 - Aug 29 with 1606 views26_Paz

That was me

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:40 - Aug 29 with 1599 viewsRyorry

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:53 - Aug 29 by connorscontract

No, I've never had an avatar. So you've just spaffed a bit prematurely. Don't worry, I'm sure the NHS have tablets for that these days, and if you get in to the doctors before 31st October there may even be some left in stock.

Is it the fox hunting that would make me cretinous, or the snowflake witticism?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:40 - Aug 29 with 1597 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:33 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

I also support most of Johnson's views but that's another can of worms we probably shouldn't open!

The Paz Man

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:43 - Aug 29 with 1585 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:41 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Clearly you're another 'comedy' creation who came for some fun, then got in too deep and started acting like a bell end.

Deal with him Phil.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 13:41]

Dont threaten me mate. You think your god around here so no wonder you won't admit being wrong

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:43 - Aug 29 with 1584 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:29 - Aug 29 by DanTheMan

LOL Stokie isn't a lefty.

I think that to this little gang Benito Mussolini was a liberal lefty.

I sometimes think they must be "trolling" but I generally think they honestly believe their trosh, despite never being able to back up a single assertion with data or facts beyond something they once heard somewhere.

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:44 - Aug 29 with 1584 viewsBlueNomad

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:40 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

I also support most of Johnson's views but that's another can of worms we probably shouldn't open!

Why is his move to prorogue Parliament so welcome? Does it legitimise the achievement of Brexit? To me an undemocratic move cannot justify anything. Do you agree with me? Yes or No.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 14:45]
Are you feckin stupid? on 14:46 - Aug 29 with 1576 viewsRyorry

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:43 - Aug 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think that to this little gang Benito Mussolini was a liberal lefty.

I sometimes think they must be "trolling" but I generally think they honestly believe their trosh, despite never being able to back up a single assertion with data or facts beyond something they once heard somewhere.

Upped for "trosh", a lovely combi of "trash" and "tosh!

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:52 - Aug 29 with 1557 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:44 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

Why is his move to prorogue Parliament so welcome? Does it legitimise the achievement of Brexit? To me an undemocratic move cannot justify anything. Do you agree with me? Yes or No.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 14:45]

Nothing undemocratic about implementing the result of the referendum.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:55 - Aug 29 with 1551 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:52 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

Now try answering the question.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:55 - Aug 29 with 1550 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:37 - Aug 29 by Herbivore

How do you think he'd get legislation through that's not related to delaying Brexit and calling a GE?

I don't think Paz understands the democratic process our parliament operates.

If he did, he would be able to answer the question about how trying to remove parliament's voting rights restores faith in democracy.

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:57 - Aug 29 with 1544 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:14 - Aug 29 by Ryorry

Job?

It's one of things where you do something for someone else and they pay you for it.

Sometimes works out quite well for both parties, although often one benefits far more than the other.

Are you feckin stupid? on 14:58 - Aug 29 with 1540 viewsfooters

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:30 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Nah the leader is the drug lord El Footers. Stokie is more like the leader of the maesters. I'm in charge of idiot enforcement and wkj does the catering for our meetings.

I am not involved in the sale or distribution of illegal drugs, cheers. And I am most certainly not a member, let alone a leader, of any type of mafia.

Never thought I'd have to include you in the VRO, mate.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:59 - Aug 29 with 1534 viewsRyorry

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:57 - Aug 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's one of things where you do something for someone else and they pay you for it.

Sometimes works out quite well for both parties, although often one benefits far more than the other.

Yeah yeah Mr Secrets is you, I'll just assume MI5 then (or is it 6?)

Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:00 - Aug 29 with 1529 viewsBlueNomad

Boris Johnson is a legend on 14:52 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

Yes or No!
Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:02 - Aug 29 with 1513 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:00 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

Yes or No!

I don't agree with the premise of your question so its difficult to answer.
An undemocratic move would not be justified but I do not see Boris's move as undemocratic therefore I consider his actions justified.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:05 - Aug 29 with 1497 viewsBlueNomad

Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:02 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

I don't agree with the premise of your question so its difficult to answer.
An undemocratic move would not be justified but I do not see Boris's move as undemocratic therefore I consider his actions justified.

I give up!
Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:07 - Aug 29 with 1486 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 15:05 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

I give up!

A Prime Minister if legally allowed to suspend Parliament. Boris is legitimately PM under our Parliamentary rules. There is nothing wrong with this.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024