Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is a legend 18:53 - Aug 28 with 24679 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I love the man. Big balls.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:42 - Aug 29 with 3168 views26_Paz

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:41 - Aug 29 by mrshallisfit

Do you think in a post-Brexit future our economic, political and foreign policy legislation will be heavily influenced/ controlled by Washington?

No, I think that is complete nonsense

The Paz Man

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:46 - Aug 29 with 3149 viewsWeWereZombies

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:00 - Aug 29 by mrshallisfit

Brexiteers get really exercised over the question of sovereignty and the EU. But seem sanguine over our relationship with the US. If I had to choose between the unwieldy bureaucracy of the EU or the rancid amoral world plan of Trump I know what I'd go for.

Trump will not be US President forever and there are some reasonable facets to parts of American politics, there again European bureaucracy will remain unwieldy as long as there is no one prepared to modify it. And I suppose the United Kingdom would have to modify its own unwieldy bureaucracy before it looked fit to modify Europe's.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:48 - Aug 29 with 3143 viewsmrshallisfit

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:42 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

Well Sir you are very deluded.
Are you feckin stupid? on 08:52 - Aug 29 with 3127 viewschicoazul

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:42 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

We'll see.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Are you feckin stupid? on 11:24 - Aug 29 with 3086 viewsRyorry

Are you feckin stupid? on 08:07 - Aug 29 by eireblue

That is an argument from emotion not rational based on factual understanding.

Just like thousands of other people who I've heard on radio phone-ins & seen on on-line platforms - wanting Brexit based on their vague emotions and wish-lists such as "stand up for ourselves", "get better trade deals", "get our country back", "take back control", "get rid of unelected bureaucrats" (Cummings anyone? ). Not a passing glance at facts or reality from any of them, and exactly why it was so wrong to hold a referendum on such a complex matter in the first place.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 11:25]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Boris Johnson is a legend on 11:47 - Aug 29 with 3065 viewsBluestar

Sadly as someone who is supposed to remain politically neutral on social media, I couldn't possibly comment.
Are you feckin stupid? on 11:50 - Aug 29 with 3057 viewsPilgrimblue

Are you feckin stupid? on 11:24 - Aug 29 by Ryorry

Just like thousands of other people who I've heard on radio phone-ins & seen on on-line platforms - wanting Brexit based on their vague emotions and wish-lists such as "stand up for ourselves", "get better trade deals", "get our country back", "take back control", "get rid of unelected bureaucrats" (Cummings anyone? ). Not a passing glance at facts or reality from any of them, and exactly why it was so wrong to hold a referendum on such a complex matter in the first place.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 11:25]

Your last point is correct BUT we've now seen politics at its worst.

I can't wait to see you lot when JC's plan works and he gets control and makes the current situation look like a tea party with massive unemployment, no investment, higher taxation etc.
Possibly best outcome would be a GE with no party getting a majority and resulting in a coalition followed by PR!
Are you feckin stupid? on 12:27 - Aug 29 with 3027 viewsHerbivore

Are you feckin stupid? on 11:50 - Aug 29 by Pilgrimblue

I can't wait to see you lot when JC's plan works and he gets control and makes the current situation look like a tea party with massive unemployment, no investment, higher taxation etc.
Possibly best outcome would be a GE with no party getting a majority and resulting in a coalition followed by PR!

If Corbyn were to lead a unity government it would be for a matter of weeks at most and he won't be implementing any policy other than delaying Brexit and calling a GE.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:49 - Aug 29 with 2999 views26_Paz

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:27 - Aug 29 by Herbivore

If Corbyn were to lead a unity government it would be for a matter of weeks at most and he won't be implementing any policy other than delaying Brexit and calling a GE.

And you think I'm gullible

The Paz Man

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:53 - Aug 29 with 2993 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:49 - Aug 29 by 26_Paz

And you think I'm gullible

Don't listen to them, mate. You're not gullible.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:17 - Aug 29 with 2971 viewsRyorry

Are you feckin stupid? on 11:50 - Aug 29 by Pilgrimblue

"You lot"?

As a life-long Labour supporter & voter for over half a century, I've refused to vote Labour since JC's been leader, and won't vote for them again till he resigns or has been ousted from the post. And don't get me started on "momentum"!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:22 - Aug 29 with 2959 viewswkj

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:53 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:26 - Aug 29 with 2949 viewsNthQldITFC

Boris Johnson is a legend on 11:47 - Aug 29 by Bluestar

Sadly as someone who is supposed to remain politically neutral on social media, I couldn't possibly comment.

'Well you would say that, wouldn't you'

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:27 - Aug 29 with 2947 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:22 - Aug 29 by wkj

Oh look, another mafia member comes out of the woodwork making "funny" picture jokes. Tell me how it works then this little group. Do you all get an email from your leader Don Stokie who tells all you lefty's what to say? Typical.

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:29 - Aug 29 with 2941 viewsDanTheMan

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:27 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

Oh look, another mafia member comes out of the woodwork making "funny" picture jokes. Tell me how it works then this little group. Do you all get an email from your leader Don Stokie who tells all you lefty's what to say? Typical.

LOL Stokie isn't a lefty.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:30 - Aug 29 with 2937 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:27 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

Nah the leader is the drug lord El Footers. Stokie is more like the leader of the maesters. I'm in charge of idiot enforcement and wkj does the catering for our meetings.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 2932 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:29 - Aug 29 by DanTheMan

LOL Stokie isn't a lefty.

Yeah yeah pull the other one, its got bell's on it

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:35 - Aug 29 with 2927 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:30 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Nah the leader is the drug lord El Footers. Stokie is more like the leader of the maesters. I'm in charge of idiot enforcement and wkj does the catering for our meetings.

Oh so you even meet.in real life too then and take orders from someone involved with illegal drugs?? Fantastic

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:36 - Aug 29 with 2924 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:35 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

Oh so you even meet.in real life too then and take orders from someone involved with illegal drugs?? Fantastic

Now you're just making hings up. Get in the sea. Again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 2917 viewskinnockers

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:36 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Now you're just making hings up. Get in the sea. Again.

You just said that you take orders from someone whos a drug lord!!

Lol you lot just make it up as you go along

Oh, and you said someone makes the food for your little meetings too! You literally just said it and now youre saying you didnt when you did

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 2911 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:39 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

You just said that you take orders from someone whos a drug lord!!

Lol you lot just make it up as you go along

Oh, and you said someone makes the food for your little meetings too! You literally just said it and now youre saying you didnt when you did

Clearly you're another 'comedy' creation who came for some fun, then got in too deep and started acting like a bell end.

Deal with him Phil.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 13:41]

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 2907 viewsconnorscontract

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:03 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

Thanks mate. I’m well aware of the vipers on here. Today must be a difficult day for the poor snowflake souls

The thing about snowflakes is that they're beautiful and unique, and when they stick together they can totally transform the landscape.
Are you feckin stupid? on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 2902 viewsmrshallisfit

Are you feckin stupid? on 12:53 - Aug 29 by kinnockers

Not gullible but very blinkered and pretty stupid.
Are you feckin stupid? on 13:45 - Aug 29 with 2896 viewsGrandadDel

Are you feckin stupid? on 13:41 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Clearly you're another 'comedy' creation who came for some fun, then got in too deep and started acting like a bell end.

Deal with him Phil.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 13:41]

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:47 - Aug 29 with 2892 viewsmrshallisfit

Boris Johnson is a legend on 13:42 - Aug 29 by connorscontract

The thing about snowflakes is that they're beautiful and unique, and when they stick together they can totally transform the landscape.

Didn't you used to have a fox hunting theme to your avatar. If so, add cretinous to your character profile.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024