Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is a legend 18:53 - Aug 28 with 24681 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I love the man. Big balls.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:02 - Aug 28 with 3196 views26_Paz

He’s an absolute hero who is finally delivering for the public what they want. The remoaner liberal elite have no clue what the people want. Finally we have a leader who does. This is great news.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:03 - Aug 28 with 3186 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:02 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

He’s an absolute hero who is finally delivering for the public what they want. The remoaner liberal elite have no clue what the people want. Finally we have a leader who does. This is great news.

Your trolling has lost all subtlety.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 21:21]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:05 - Aug 28 with 3179 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Remind me again what the public want:

"crashing" out with no deal by by-passing democracy?

leaving with the May deal that the democratic parliament could not accept, not least because of the consequences for peace in Ireland?

or remaining after all now they see how the leave camp were peddling a lie?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:21 - Aug 28 with 3158 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:05 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Remind me again what the public want:

"crashing" out with no deal by by-passing democracy?

leaving with the May deal that the democratic parliament could not accept, not least because of the consequences for peace in Ireland?

or remaining after all now they see how the leave camp were peddling a lie?

It won’t be a crash out.
No one wants the May surrender.
The people want to leave, completely, now.
Wow, this is tough going.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:22 - Aug 28 with 3151 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:21 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

It won’t be a crash out.
No one wants the May surrender.
The people want to leave, completely, now.
Wow, this is tough going.

Yes it will.

Probably true.

No they don't.

Agreed, you're hard work.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:41 - Aug 28 with 3130 viewsm14_blue

Thank god for Boris standing up for the little man against the elite.

I know you’re trolling but if even a tiny part of you believes that then you must be quite staggeringly gullible and easily manipulated.

He doesn’t care about you. At all.
Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:41 - Aug 28 with 3134 viewsThe_Major

Perhaps he can help me. I've asked this question of several Leave voters, and not got an answer from any of them.

On the morning of November 1, what will I be able to do that I wasn't able to the previous day, when we were still in? I see lots of things about what we won't be able to do, but nobody has told me what we will.

Genuinely would like to know.
Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:59 - Aug 28 with 3101 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Welcome on board Paz. Beware the nest of remoaner vipers on here though. Give them a bit of leeway as the pain is mighty at the moment.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:59 - Aug 28 with 3094 viewsLeoMuff

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:41 - Aug 28 by m14_blue

Thank god for Boris standing up for the little man against the elite.

I know you’re trolling but if even a tiny part of you believes that then you must be quite staggeringly gullible and easily manipulated.

He doesn’t care about you. At all.

It is so comical that people actually believe that Boris, Farage have their interests at heart.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:01 - Aug 28 with 3089 viewsjeera

You refer to a liar and a racist as a "hero".

Is that honestly how you think or do you believe you're somehow funny?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:02 - Aug 28 with 3087 viewssyntaxerror

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:59 - Aug 28 by The_Last_Baron

Welcome on board Paz. Beware the nest of remoaner vipers on here though. Give them a bit of leeway as the pain is mighty at the moment.

Damn, you haven't used the word Traitors yet... I cant fill my Brexit bingo sheet without it.

Can I tempt you? Anna Soubry perhaps, or maybe Dominic Grieve?
Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:02 - Aug 28 with 3085 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:59 - Aug 28 by LeoMuff

It is so comical that people actually believe that Boris, Farage have their interests at heart.

It stopped being comical some time ago though.

It's fecking concerning that these people live alongside the rest of us.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:03 - Aug 28 with 3079 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:59 - Aug 28 by The_Last_Baron

Thanks mate. I’m well aware of the vipers on here. Today must be a difficult day for the poor snowflake souls

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:04 - Aug 28 with 3073 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:41 - Aug 28 by The_Major

Perhaps he can help me. I've asked this question of several Leave voters, and not got an answer from any of them.

On the morning of November 1, what will I be able to do that I wasn't able to the previous day, when we were still in? I see lots of things about what we won't be able to do, but nobody has told me what we will.

Create our own laws. You’re welcome.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:07 - Aug 28 with 3070 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:03 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

Thanks mate. I’m well aware of the vipers on here. Today must be a difficult day for the poor snowflake souls

Yes, well done.

Today is a proud day for democracy and "taking back control".

At least there is still a long way to go before 31 October and he won't be able to drag us out with no deal.

Just a shame the pound has taken another battering on the basis he seems determined to take us to the brink of it.

Still I presume you are one of the few who can make capital out of volatile currency markets as you are so vocally supportive of everything that causes them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 3065 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:07 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, well done.

Today is a proud day for democracy and "taking back control".

At least there is still a long way to go before 31 October and he won't be able to drag us out with no deal.

Just a shame the pound has taken another battering on the basis he seems determined to take us to the brink of it.

Still I presume you are one of the few who can make capital out of volatile currency markets as you are so vocally supportive of everything that causes them.

Won’t affect me in the slightest, as it won’t for 99% of people. I just want to see the Democratic will of the public implemented.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:23 - Aug 28 with 3057 viewsBrianTablet

Boris Johnson is a legend on 21:41 - Aug 28 by The_Major

Stop blaming all our ills on the EU?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 8:37]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Boris Johnson is a legend (n/t) on 22:26 - Aug 28 with 3051 viewsStokieBlue

Boris Johnson is a legend (n/t) on 18:57 - Aug 28 by The_Last_Baron

He will go down in history as a great PM if he gets us out of the corrupt EU and cuts all the tentacles off at the root.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 18:58]

Going to back any of that up?

I could say you're carrying like a pigeon. Doesn't make it true without some evidence.

SB
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 22:31]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:33 - Aug 28 with 3048 viewsunstableblue

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:04 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

Create our own laws. You’re welcome.

Seriously are you?

Is that what you’ve been sold on?

Firstly - probably at a minimum EU, worst case EU has influenced 60% of our legislation. So we still control 40% anyway. BUT, and this is the big BUT, the majority of that is just basically specification and trading standards, that basically make our biggest market flow. So the REAL figure on fundamentals laws is much lower. Perhaps 15-20%!!!

Also you’re coming from the position that then EU is bad - because Murdoch told his editors to make you think that you bloody idiot.

When in reality the vast majority of EU legislation is GOOD FOR YOU - and breaks short term thinking!!!!

Jeesiz - you and what you have done is a living nightmare!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:44 - Aug 28 with 3034 viewsbaxterbasics

It’s a genius move. The only way he’s likely to be stopped is via a vote of no confidence, and the gov have made it clear that they will call an election if such vote is lost. Guess what, the PM decides the election date, and there goes the opportunity to thwart Brexit. And Boris will win that election (though a majority is far from certain).

It’s a perfectly constitutionally proper procedure too. The only reason for the hysteria and apoplexy is because remainers see their chance of scuppering Brexit slipping away.

Parliament has had 3 years to navigate Brexit, and has failed to resolve this. They could have another 3 years and they will still reach no agreement. So this is the only way to get it done.

Finally, it robs the EU of their last hope that the ‘no deal’ threat will be blocked. They are now more likely to find some other offer.

Genius.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 22:46]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:45 - Aug 28 with 3030 views26_Paz

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:33 - Aug 28 by unstableblue

Seriously are you?

Is that what you’ve been sold on?

Firstly - probably at a minimum EU, worst case EU has influenced 60% of our legislation. So we still control 40% anyway. BUT, and this is the big BUT, the majority of that is just basically specification and trading standards, that basically make our biggest market flow. So the REAL figure on fundamentals laws is much lower. Perhaps 15-20%!!!

Also you’re coming from the position that then EU is bad - because Murdoch told his editors to make you think that you bloody idiot.

When in reality the vast majority of EU legislation is GOOD FOR YOU - and breaks short term thinking!!!!

Jeesiz - you and what you have done is a living nightmare!!

You’re seriously saying we should be grateful that they let us control 40% of our own laws? My god it’s worse than I thought. Wake up ... without this anchor round our ankle we will be so much more profitable as a nation. It will benefit all of us.

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:46 - Aug 28 with 3023 views26_Paz

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:44 - Aug 28 by baxterbasics

It’s a genius move. The only way he’s likely to be stopped is via a vote of no confidence, and the gov have made it clear that they will call an election if such vote is lost. Guess what, the PM decides the election date, and there goes the opportunity to thwart Brexit. And Boris will win that election (though a majority is far from certain).

It’s a perfectly constitutionally proper procedure too. The only reason for the hysteria and apoplexy is because remainers see their chance of scuppering Brexit slipping away.

Parliament has had 3 years to navigate Brexit, and has failed to resolve this. They could have another 3 years and they will still reach no agreement. So this is the only way to get it done.

Finally, it robs the EU of their last hope that the ‘no deal’ threat will be blocked. They are now more likely to find some other offer.

Genius.

Very well put Sir.

The Paz Man

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:48 - Aug 28 with 3019 viewsStokieBlue

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:45 - Aug 28 by 26_Paz

You’re seriously saying we should be grateful that they let us control 40% of our own laws? My god it’s worse than I thought. Wake up ... without this anchor round our ankle we will be so much more profitable as a nation. It will benefit all of us.

For the googleplex time, can you provide at least some evidence for anything you say?

Just saying it doesn't make it true.

I'll make it easy for you: give me an example of how Brexit will make us "much more profitable as a nation".

SB

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:51 - Aug 28 with 3016 views26_Paz

Are you feckin stupid? on 22:48 - Aug 28 by StokieBlue

For the googleplex time, can you provide at least some evidence for anything you say?

Just saying it doesn't make it true.

I'll make it easy for you: give me an example of how Brexit will make us "much more profitable as a nation".

SB

Not sending them 300 million a week to start with.
Not having to throw half the fish we catch into the sea.
Being able to make our own trade deals
Not having to comply with their strangling employment legislation.
Not having to waste millions on pointless appeals to the European courts.
You’re welcome

The Paz Man

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:52 - Aug 28 with 3011 viewsStokieBlue

Boris Johnson is a legend on 22:44 - Aug 28 by baxterbasics

Genius.

It's a very strange definition of genius to set in motion a series of events that will inevitably make three people you govern poorer in both wealth and opportunities.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024