Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) 22:07 - Sep 3 with 4251 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:19 - Sep 3 with 4201 viewsMrTown

Was going to say the same. Jesus he was good tonight.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:22 - Sep 3 with 4167 viewsclive_baker

Without getting too carried away and putting pressure on the lad, he’s probably the next Messi.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:28 - Sep 3 with 4078 viewsNazemariner

He's definitely as close to Messi as I've seen since i last saw Messi.
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:29 - Sep 3 with 4055 viewseddiespearitt03

Tidy display by every town player on that pitch tonight :) Could of scored more goals with a bit more composure and having more shots ongoal.
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:42 - Sep 3 with 3910 viewsitfcjoe

No coincidence Maradona’s middle name is Armando

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 3839 viewsRomeo4

You are getting carried away. He’s a direct player who likes to run at the opposition at pace. That’s always going to be useful. He played well in the 2nd half especially. Spurs left side was suspect all evening. Blimey even Donacien had their RB on toast in the first half! Not sure I’d describe him as ‘special’ just yet.
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:58 - Sep 3 with 3755 viewsbournemouthblue

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:48 - Sep 3 by Romeo4

You are getting carried away. He’s a direct player who likes to run at the opposition at pace. That’s always going to be useful. He played well in the 2nd half especially. Spurs left side was suspect all evening. Blimey even Donacien had their RB on toast in the first half! Not sure I’d describe him as ‘special’ just yet.

A promising youngster none the less

What kind of Standard are Tottenham's U21's?
League Two
Conference?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 3725 viewsclive_baker

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:48 - Sep 3 by Romeo4

If you think it’s a coincidence that the name Messi consists of 5 letters; consonant, vowel, consonant, consonant, vowel then there’s really no helping you.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 23:13 - Sep 3 with 3679 viewsRomeo4

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:58 - Sep 3 by bournemouthblue

League Two
Conference?

Absolutely. Could be a good option from the bench at certain points of this season.

Spurs have some talented youngsters. Showed some really good patterns of play at times. They’re obviously being drilled to play in a similar way to their first team. As a young team they showed a fair bit of naivety and looked vulnerable on their left all evening. That said they could’ve easily scored a couple in the dying moments.
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 06:52 - Sep 4 with 3324 viewsKeaneish

Despite a couple of good performances, he'd be doing exceptionally well to dislodge Rowe, Edwards or Lankester on the right or Judge, Garbutt or Georgiou on the left. If he keeps up his performances it could we'll see Georgiou go back in January but probably a bit of a stretch to see him starting any games soon.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 07:49 - Sep 4 with 3165 viewstextbackup

No coincidence that the Bra is one of my favourite items of clothing too

wonderBRA

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 08:04 - Sep 4 with 3109 viewsBluebell

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 07:49 - Sep 4 by textbackup

No coincidence that the Bra is one of my favourite items of clothing too

wonderBRA

What size do you wear?
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 08:41 - Sep 4 with 2965 viewsglasso

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:58 - Sep 3 by bournemouthblue

League Two
Conference?

I watched them draw with Dulwich Hamlet pre-season. To be fair, a few of the better U23s were away with the Spurs squad in Singapore or somewhere at the time (not sure who played for them yesterday), but still...
I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 08:46 - Sep 4 with 2953 viewsbournemouthblue

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 08:41 - Sep 4 by glasso

I watched them draw with Dulwich Hamlet pre-season. To be fair, a few of the better U23s were away with the Spurs squad in Singapore or somewhere at the time (not sure who played for them yesterday), but still...

And a few loanees out for example

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:01 - Sep 4 with 2899 viewsBiGDonnie

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:22 - Sep 3 by clive_baker

Without getting too carried away and putting pressure on the lad, he’s probably the next Messi.

Haha, always love seeing a TWTD post that makes me chuckle. Nicely done!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 4 with 2889 viewsBiGDonnie

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:42 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

No coincidence Maradona’s middle name is Armando

Please tell me you've made him and Miz special in FM?

Whilst we're on that, any other bits of info you can tell? Are you still involved?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:07 - Sep 4 with 2857 viewsBlueRaider

League Two
Conference?

They were good when given time on the ball, but when we pressed them and forced them to punt it long we were easily able to beat them physically and in the air. Jordan Roberts looked dominated them physically

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 4 with 2815 viewstextbackup

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 08:04 - Sep 4 by Bluebell

What size do you wear?

28AA

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:48 - Sep 4 with 2719 viewsbournemouthblue

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:07 - Sep 4 by BlueRaider

They were good when given time on the ball, but when we pressed them and forced them to punt it long we were easily able to beat them physically and in the air. Jordan Roberts looked dominated them physically

Ultimately Roberts days are numbered as our fourth choice striker but his battling qualities seemed alright on the wing to me, where he actually is meant to play

He seemed like he good do a battling job down a wing, making a nuisance of himself a la Walters but with less quality

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 10:19 - Sep 4 with 2669 viewsitfcjoe

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 4 by BiGDonnie

Please tell me you've made him and Miz special in FM?

Whilst we're on that, any other bits of info you can tell? Are you still involved?

They were both pretty good last time round, not done anything since pre season started so guess I'll get a look at it in coming weeks

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 11:28 - Sep 4 with 2565 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 4 by textbackup

28AA

Small ears then. I need at least a c cup to fit over my ears.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 12:50 - Sep 4 with 2491 views3_5_2

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 09:48 - Sep 4 by bournemouthblue

Ultimately Roberts days are numbered as our fourth choice striker but his battling qualities seemed alright on the wing to me, where he actually is meant to play

He seemed like he good do a battling job down a wing, making a nuisance of himself a la Walters but with less quality

I feel a bit sorry for Roberts I have seen him play wide and do well yet he gets stuck up top and that's not his position I would say but PL seems to know best at present !

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 17:57 - Sep 4 with 2310 viewsshady

I don’t want to get carried away but Dobra is a very special player (n/t) on 22:22 - Sep 3 by clive_baker

Dobs could be the real deal;
a cross between Messi and Maradona.
The clue is the low centre of gravity.

Certainly the most exciting Town attacker I've seen in over 50 years of debuts...Although only saw via stream.
Would suggest he comes on in second half of games
where bus parking is in progress.
He’ll find a way or we’ll get loads of penalties.

Premier league teams usually don’t play teenagers, so we may be safe from aggressive bids for a couple of seasons which means a double promotion required.

He’s the sort that can add an extra 5,000 to the crowd;

No pressure, Hope I’ve not turned his head.
But my head has been turned
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024