Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t) 11:08 - Oct 1 with 4132 viewsTommyparker

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:09 - Oct 1 with 3265 viewsJ2BLUE

i don't care.

I have never understood the obsession with attendances.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:13 - Oct 1 with 3241 viewshomer_123

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:09 - Oct 1 by J2BLUE

i don't care.

I have never understood the obsession with attendances.

or Norwich.

Far more interested in what we do. Really don't care about anything else or any other Club.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:13 - Oct 1 with 3228 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

No

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:14 - Oct 1 with 3221 viewsSikamikanico

Agree with the above - it doesn't matter.

We are currently getting higher attendances in Bournemouth in the Premier League. Does this please you?
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:23 - Oct 1 with 3183 viewsTractorCam

No.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 12:36 - Oct 1 with 3021 viewsmonty_radio

Birds of a feather - and all that.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 12:39 - Oct 1 with 3001 viewsIllinoisblue

Not a chance.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 12:46 - Oct 1 with 2967 viewsTommyparker

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:14 - Oct 1 by Sikamikanico

Agree with the above - it doesn't matter.

We are currently getting higher attendances in Bournemouth in the Premier League. Does this please you?

Bournemouth capacity is just over 11,000.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 12:47 - Oct 1 with 2962 viewsMeadowlark

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 2886 viewsSwansea_Blue

Family ticket promotions are bound to have more of an impact up there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:37 - Oct 1 with 2785 viewshaynes_toe1

Why let it bother you? Norwich have had a better (read bigger) support for years and there's currently falling outs because no-one casual can get tickets. No idea if a ground expansion is on the cards there but sounds like they could do with a 32-35k stadium.

As for the question I do wonder if we had a nice-weather 3pm saturday kick off opportunity to win the title against one of the better supported teams....we could get a really good attendance.
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:40 - Oct 1 with 2774 viewsArnieM

Would rather have 19-20k noisy fans than, 26k plastic non vocal ones. They bang on about their attendances but by and large CR is devoid of any significant atmosphere.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:44 - Oct 1 with 2764 viewshaynes_toe1

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:40 - Oct 1 by ArnieM

Would rather have 19-20k noisy fans than, 26k plastic non vocal ones. They bang on about their attendances but by and large CR is devoid of any significant atmosphere.

Dunno, MOTD have bigged up there atmosphere especially the Man City game. From the outside looking in it's something their club have worked hard towards.

Anyway, it's irrelevant. They're a Premier League club and we're a League One club. I'd rather not do comparisons frankly.
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 16:48 - Oct 1 with 2580 viewsbritbiker

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:40 - Oct 1 by ArnieM

Please for the love of god , let us NEVER march behind a banner from the station pre match like they did the other year. That was truely cringe worthy.
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 16:51 - Oct 1 with 2569 viewsMullet

Such a Norwich obsession and style post.

We are Ipswich. Even being in this division is embarrassing. I couldn't give a toss if we average 4k or 40k until we are back up a division going for promotion.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 17:02 - Oct 1 with 2526 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody cares.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 17:07 - Oct 1 with 2514 viewspennblue

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:37 - Oct 1 by haynes_toe1

Why let it bother you? Norwich have had a better (read bigger) support for years and there's currently falling outs because no-one casual can get tickets. No idea if a ground expansion is on the cards there but sounds like they could do with a 32-35k stadium.

As for the question I do wonder if we had a nice-weather 3pm saturday kick off opportunity to win the title against one of the better supported teams....we could get a really good attendance.

Attendances are mainly related to performance on the pitch. If you look over the years we have very similar averages. They have just had more success in the last 20 years than we have, which correlates to their greater attendances.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 17:39 - Oct 1 with 2448 viewsHipsterectomy

Have we used any of our entitled ticket promotions yet? I guess we will save them when playing teams that are chasing us at the top of the league

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:07 - Oct 1 with 2388 viewsChurchman

Nope. But like the other posts, who cares about them or their attendances. I laugh when I hear they’ve lost and that’s about it.

I am though interested and heartened how ITFC is trying to reconnect with the community. Second to good results of course, that’s the way to build support. Man City did it years ago, long before the £££ came in and they were any good and it reaped huge benefit for them when they were struggling and recovering
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:17 - Oct 1 with 2363 viewsActionMan

No. Two totally different scenarios.

They ran ticket promotions plus kids for a quid and whatnot. We're still paying quite expensive prices by comparison to them back then.

I believe they had more ST's sold than we did, however Ipswich suffers from having a big legacy and some of our supports mentality is stuck in the 1980's and unless we're winning and in the top tier you won't see them coming often in the third division. Norwich didn't have that legacy to compare to in fact their most successful period as a club has followed that season. I challenge them to maintain 20k odd fans playing 20 years outside of the top flight, and only 5 seasons in the top flight since the mid-80's, which has been our disastrous run post-Robson.

We've done amazingly well to retain our near 20k loyalists given the Evans debacle and the falling out with Mick McCarthy as all of this would have killed a weaker club. The fans are literally keeping the flame alive, Lambert has helped ignite it, but we've shown football that we're still here. As far as I am concerned Lambo has a job for life here now, a great man, he may not be perfect tactically but i'd take some rubbish football on occasions and losses if it means keeping my soul and Lambert has done more to protect Ipswich's legacy, heart and soul in a year than any manager did post Magic.
Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 2328 viewsBlueBadger

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 11:13 - Oct 1 by homer_123

or Norwich.

Far more interested in what we do. Really don't care about anything else or any other Club.

Oh come now, we all like a laugh when they do something particularly tin-pot though, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:41 - Oct 1 with 2315 viewsbournemouthblue

The answer is no but who really cares, you don't win trophies for attendances

No one outside Norfolk cares about their attendances.

Not a single opposition in the land will remark how Nodge once averaged 26k in the Premier League

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:45 - Oct 1 with 2296 viewsyoda

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 18:41 - Oct 1 by bournemouthblue

The answer is no but who really cares, you don't win trophies for attendances

No one outside Norfolk cares about their attendances.

Not a single opposition in the land will remark how Nodge once averaged 26k in the Premier League

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 19:40 - Oct 1 with 2203 viewscrunchie1978

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 13:06 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

Family ticket promotions are bound to have more of an impact up there.

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 08:14 - Oct 2 with 1947 viewsArnieM

Do you think will beat Norwich League One average home attendance of 24,671 (n/t on 16:48 - Oct 1 by britbiker

Please for the love of god , let us NEVER march behind a banner from the station pre match like they did the other year. That was truely cringe worthy.

....exactly. Plastic fans from a tin pot club in a backward region.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024