Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison 15:20 - Oct 14 with 14819 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Excellent news. Hope he suffered.

‘I had hit the jackpot. A 3 year old girl as loyal to me as my dog’. Evil c**t. Suspected that he sexually assaulted 200 kids.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50042406

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:55 - Oct 14 with 2290 viewsSouperJim

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:49 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

And there we are. A "non choice". Thank you, that's all I wanted. All sexualities are the same in your opinion. As I say you may want to choose your words more carefully in future.

I'm not sure why you're so desperate to try and state he's said something he hasn't? At no point has he said "all sexualities are the same" or even implied it. He's saying you don't choose your sexuality. Pretty clear cut from where I'm sat.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:58 - Oct 14 with 2274 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:51 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

That wasn’t your point. “Non choice” was my point in the first post. You’ve managed to agree with me whilst saying I’m wrong then tack an “all the same” line that you made up yourself out of thin air at the end.

Jesus wept, if you had a brain you’d be dangerous.

I dont agree with you. I dont agree being straight or gay is at all the same or a "non choice" to use your own words, as being a nonce. This is very simple so im not surprised you dont understand.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 2266 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:55 - Oct 14 by SouperJim

I'm not sure why you're so desperate to try and state he's said something he hasn't? At no point has he said "all sexualities are the same" or even implied it. He's saying you don't choose your sexuality. Pretty clear cut from where I'm sat.

I dont agree that being sexually attracted to children is a sexuality, at all.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:00 - Oct 14 with 2258 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:55 - Oct 14 by SouperJim

Exactly. It’s a fairly straight forward statement that means exactly what it says. There’s no added context of saying being gay is the same as being a paedophile, that being a peadophile is okay or that all sexual preference is morally the same.

He’s just doing his usual act of saying something silly and refusing to quit whilst he’s behind.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:01 - Oct 14 with 2254 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:58 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

I dont agree with you. I dont agree being straight or gay is at all the same or a "non choice" to use your own words, as being a nonce. This is very simple so im not surprised you dont understand.

If that’s the case answer my question then. When and how did you choose your sexual preference?

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:07 - Oct 14 with 2227 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:01 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

If that’s the case answer my question then. When and how did you choose your sexual preference?

I dont think i will you arrogant commissar, in part because it has nothing to do with this discussion. Whether I am gay or straight has no bearing whatsoever on anything. Only my arguments and yours matter.

To take this further, if you are right and it is a "non choice", why do we persecute and prosecute paedophiles? Why instead dont we afford them the protection under law that gay people for instance now enjoy? It is because we need to protect our society from these people whether you think they are suffering from a mental illness to use your expression, or whether you think as I do.

I think you have noble intentions but I am afraid the end consequences of what you are saying need to be examined further. As I say, you should choose your words more carefully.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:08 - Oct 14 with 2219 viewsMullet

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:07 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

I dont think i will you arrogant commissar, in part because it has nothing to do with this discussion. Whether I am gay or straight has no bearing whatsoever on anything. Only my arguments and yours matter.

To take this further, if you are right and it is a "non choice", why do we persecute and prosecute paedophiles? Why instead dont we afford them the protection under law that gay people for instance now enjoy? It is because we need to protect our society from these people whether you think they are suffering from a mental illness to use your expression, or whether you think as I do.

I think you have noble intentions but I am afraid the end consequences of what you are saying need to be examined further. As I say, you should choose your words more carefully.

Didn't you pretend to be gay for a bit on here to troll the homophobes? They got uppity from memory.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2199 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:08 - Oct 14 by Mullet

Didn't you pretend to be gay for a bit on here to troll the homophobes? They got uppity from memory.

That sounds like something I would do.

Login to get fewer ads

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:14 - Oct 14 with 2196 viewsJakeITFC

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:18 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

The controversial thing with child sex offenders is yes, it's sick and twisted, but also it's a mental illness. No one decides if they're straight, gay, bi, pan or whatever they are in between. I also imagine no paedophile wakes up one morning and decides on their own merit kids are their sexual preference because they feel like it. Granted there's a difference in case when it comes to acting on it or being a straight up sick f*ck (much like any case of rape) but the root cause that leads someone there isn't a choice.

The question is, what the hell do you do about it? I don't believe it's possible to change someone's sexual preference.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 16:19]

I think this is a potentially very dangerous way of justifying horrendous behaviour.

Even if you are born as a paedophile (which isn’t something I necessarily agree with) there is a whole load of nurturing (presumably mostly internally) which turns into something that becomes a problem.

It has to be a considered a choice somewhere along the way.
Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:16 - Oct 14 with 2191 viewsMrEko2001

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:07 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

We persecute and prosecute paedophiles because those that act on their sexual preference are doing so with people who cannot consent. Unlike straight people, or gay people, who tend to act on their desires with like minded humans.
Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:18 - Oct 14 with 2186 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:16 - Oct 14 by MrEko2001

We persecute and prosecute paedophiles because those that act on their sexual preference are doing so with people who cannot consent. Unlike straight people, or gay people, who tend to act on their desires with like minded humans.

Yes.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:20 - Oct 14 with 2170 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:14 - Oct 14 by JakeITFC

I think this is a potentially very dangerous way of justifying horrendous behaviour.

Even if you are born as a paedophile (which isn’t something I necessarily agree with) there is a whole load of nurturing (presumably mostly internally) which turns into something that becomes a problem.

You put the argument much better and more eloquently & succinctly than I.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:22 - Oct 14 with 2164 viewsmonytowbray

So to clear this up.

Para 1: Refuses to answer the question because we all know the answer is “I didn’t choose” thus undoing his whole argument. Uses “arrogance” in an add context to address a simple counter point.

Para 2: Suggests the fact that anyone saying “non choice” meant it’s justifiable and should go unpunished/protected by law which no one said. In fact the word “consent” has been used many times to explain why it’s not okay. No one has said sexual preferences are the same or all morally acceptable as you are suggesting. It’s even been addressed in my first post that there isn’t a clear answer to an alternative as sexual preference cannot be changed. If we could however it would make an answer quite simple.

Para 3: Just some final word on addressing a point you’ve pulled out of your ar*e to simplify things down to your own level of understanding. Straw man is made of straw.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:24 - Oct 14 with 2151 viewsfactual_blue

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:45 - Oct 14 by tractordownsouth

That’s fair. And yeah, child murderers are the lowest of the low in the prison system.

I think corrupt police officers are at the very bottom of the prison 'hierarchy'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:26 - Oct 14 with 2140 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:22 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

So to clear this up.

Para 1: Refuses to answer the question because we all know the answer is “I didn’t choose” thus undoing his whole argument. Uses “arrogance” in an add context to address a simple counter point.

Para 2: Suggests the fact that anyone saying “non choice” meant it’s justifiable and should go unpunished/protected by law which no one said. In fact the word “consent” has been used many times to explain why it’s not okay. No one has said sexual preferences are the same or all morally acceptable as you are suggesting. It’s even been addressed in my first post that there isn’t a clear answer to an alternative as sexual preference cannot be changed. If we could however it would make an answer quite simple.

Para 3: Just some final word on addressing a point you’ve pulled out of your ar*e to simplify things down to your own level of understanding. Straw man is made of straw.

All I say is what I said from the beginning, which is, don't compare gay sexuality with being a nonce as you did, and choose your words more carefully.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:26 - Oct 14 with 2134 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:14 - Oct 14 by JakeITFC

No one is born with a sexual preference, no. Nurture plays a big part as does the way your brain is wired. Similar to how our music and food tastes are influenced.

Acting out on it is a choice, yes. Much like my depressive episodes it would have been my choice to follow through and end my life, but the underlaying reason I feel that way is out of my control - I can’t decide to make myself happy when I’m not.

Some things are choices. Some things are simply hardwired in from development and chemicals. Sexual preference isn’t one of those things.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 2130 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:20 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

You put the argument much better and more eloquently & succinctly than I.

The argument he makes isn’t close to anything you’ve said.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:28 - Oct 14 with 2115 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:26 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

All I say is what I said from the beginning, which is, don't compare gay sexuality with being a nonce as you did, and choose your words more carefully.

I’m impressed you can’t even keep track of your own argument. I mean I assumed you were moving the goal posts intentionally out of desperation of not being wrong but to do it without even realising is something else.

Are you going to answer my question or not?

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:30 - Oct 14 with 2102 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:27 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

The argument he makes isn’t close to anything you’ve said.

You mention above you have suffered with depressive episodes and are very animated on this topic, so I will withdraw from this argument.

EDIT; I have also put you on ignore now, as I dont want to argue online with someone who has admitted to suffering from such mental health issues.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 17:36]

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:34 - Oct 14 with 2085 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:30 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

You mention above you have suffered with depressive episodes and are very animated on this topic, so I will withdraw from this argument.

EDIT; I have also put you on ignore now, as I dont want to argue online with someone who has admitted to suffering from such mental health issues.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 17:36]

My depressive episodes are nothing to do with this discussion though. It was just an example of how the human brain works in a different context to explain how other things work inside our biology.

Use it to wiggle out of being wrong if it helps you save what face you think you have though.

EDIT: Wow, apparently having a mental illness makes me not worthy of debate now. Talk about a stigma.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 17:45]

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:34 - Oct 14 with 2080 viewsGlasgowBlue

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:45 - Oct 14 by SouperJim

Apologies, I'm not assuming it's your view and didn't mean to imply it was. I'm saying it's the daily mail response which permeates society.

You've shown far more disdain for the Daily Mail on this thread than you have for paedophiles.

I'm gonna guess by the time I reach page three of this thread the Mail gets another mention from you.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:36 - Oct 14 with 2070 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:34 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

You've shown far more disdain for the Daily Mail on this thread than you have for paedophiles.

I'm gonna guess by the time I reach page three of this thread the Mail gets another mention from you.

Odd take but okay.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:39 - Oct 14 with 2054 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:34 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Weird isnt it?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:48 - Oct 14 with 2021 viewsGlasgowBlue

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:39 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

Weird isnt it?

Nothing on here surprises me these days.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:50 - Oct 14 with 2014 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 17:48 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Nothing on here surprises me these days.

We've come a long way from "Kevin Horlock or Darren Currie".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024