Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today 18:58 - Jan 1 with 4339 viewsdavblue

https://indiatimespost.com/ipswich-fans-left-shocked-as-club-advise-them-to-visi

Looks like Jimmy Walker did in an old training top before the game.
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:20 - Jan 1 with 4147 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 4080 viewsCBBlue

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:20 - Jan 1 by Swansea_Blue

Loving the caption on one of the photos...

"One fan prepares for the thrill of watching Alan Judge with a pre-game lapdance"

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 4026 viewsdavblue

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:27 - Jan 1 by CBBlue

"One fan prepares for the thrill of watching Alan Judge with a pre-game lapdance"

yeah that was a favorite of mine!

The Jimmy Walker lookalike looked in love.
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:34 - Jan 1 with 3979 viewsjeera

Good grief.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:38 - Jan 1 with 3931 viewsbritbiker

Are you sure thats not the Southend Utd cheerleaders!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 3674 viewsFreddies_Ears

Hmm. ITFC's media team seem to have done a good job here!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 3638 viewsjeera

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 21:14 - Jan 1 by Freddies_Ears

Hmm. ITFC's media team seem to have done a good job here!

I know none of us want to be unkind here, but when I read 'Stripper Bar' my expectations and, well, hopes, were a little dashed.

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 22:26 - Jan 1 with 3403 viewssparks

No surprise to see two of the faces in the first pic...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 23:26 - Jan 1 with 3201 viewsjeera

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 22:26 - Jan 1 by sparks

The bird with the blonde hair?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 23:48 - Jan 1 with 3148 viewsWeWereZombies

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 19:27 - Jan 1 by CBBlue

So that's why his firm has dipped, dressing rooms can be very cruel places...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 23:56 - Jan 1 with 3125 viewsStNeotsBlue

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 23:48 - Jan 1 by WeWereZombies

So that's why his firm has dipped, dressing rooms can be very cruel places...

A firm dipping is soul destroying.
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:28 - Jan 2 with 2829 viewsdavblue

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 23:26 - Jan 1 by jeera

The bird with the blonde hair?

Hope it isn’t his wife/girlfriend!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:34 - Jan 2 with 2799 viewsbrogansnose

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 22:26 - Jan 1 by sparks

Bluebell and Ryorry ?
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:54 - Jan 2 with 2745 viewschicoazul

Which TWTDer is this, my bet is J2.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:58 - Jan 2 with 2735 viewsblueislander

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:54 - Jan 2 by chicoazul

He looks petrified!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:04 - Jan 2 with 2715 viewsDebsyAngel

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:54 - Jan 2 by chicoazul

I know him very well, we chat every home game and at half time! I will refrain from mentioning his name though!!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:06 - Jan 2 with 2702 viewshoppy

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:58 - Jan 2 by blueislander

He looks petrified!

I think he’d just seen the team news and was shocked Norris had kept his place...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:11 - Jan 2 with 2683 viewsLord_Lucan

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 08:58 - Jan 2 by blueislander

He looks petrified!

She's rough as guts

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:14 - Jan 2 with 2666 viewsblueislander

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:11 - Jan 2 by Lord_Lucan

She's rough as guts

I hadn’t noticed!
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:31 - Jan 2 with 2602 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:06 - Jan 2 by hoppy

I think he’d just seen the team news and was shocked Norris had kept his place...

Maybe not a fan of two up front?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:37 - Jan 2 with 2565 viewshoppy

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:31 - Jan 2 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe not a fan of two up front?

He might be, but may have preferred a different pair?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 20:56 - Jan 2 with 2280 viewsbritbiker

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 09:37 - Jan 2 by hoppy

He might be, but may have preferred a different pair?

Maybe there is also one up front as well. I hear (from a mate), thats a popular formation in Thailand.
Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 2260 viewsbournemouthblue

Which one is BarmaidAlex then?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Looks like a good time was had by all at the pub today on 07:02 - Jan 3 with 1979 viewsosborne

The statement that it was "somewhat surprising that Ipswich recommended the joint for New Years Day" made me grin! Well stone me - what a club!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024