Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? 08:35 - Mar 26 with 2887 viewsNewcyBlue

It’s going to be a long road for them over the pond.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:42 - Mar 26 with 2834 viewsDanTheMan

I'd not seen the responses to the journalists before, those are wild.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:43 - Mar 26 with 2832 viewsNewcyBlue

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:42 - Mar 26 by DanTheMan

I'd not seen the responses to the journalists before, those are wild.

That’s very nasty of you Dan.

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:45 - Mar 26 with 2818 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:43 - Mar 26 by NewcyBlue

That’s very nasty of you Dan.

Sorry what I meant to say ask was why are those journalists being so nasty to Trump?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:46 - Mar 26 with 2808 viewsFixed_It

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:45 - Mar 26 by DanTheMan

Sorry what I meant to say ask was why are those journalists being so nasty to Trump?

That's a nasty question.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:18 - Mar 26 with 2741 viewsblueislander

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 08:46 - Mar 26 by Fixed_It

That's a nasty question.

Numbers of affected people still rising in the USA. Let’s see how he responds, particularly as he has stated that it will all be over by Easter. Hopefully, at last the voters will see him for what he is.
Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:23 - Mar 26 with 2717 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:18 - Mar 26 by blueislander

Numbers of affected people still rising in the USA. Let’s see how he responds, particularly as he has stated that it will all be over by Easter. Hopefully, at last the voters will see him for what he is.

It will take deaths of loved ones to change some people’s minds, and even then that might not be enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:29 - Mar 26 with 2687 viewsElderGrizzly

Their response has been to litigate the TV stations to stop the ad being run.
Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:34 - Mar 26 with 2660 viewsblueislander

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:29 - Mar 26 by ElderGrizzly

Their response has been to litigate the TV stations to stop the ad being run.

Is that fake news? If not, on what grounds are they litigating?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:34 - Mar 26 with 2655 viewsLankHenners

Wow Donald Trump’s a piece of sh1t? Who knew?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:43 - Mar 26 with 2626 viewsStokieBlue

The US will overtake China before the start of next week in total cases (usual caveats on Chinese numbers apply).

It's a total disaster over there at the moment.

Many will still support him, it's verging on cult-like devotion for many now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:48 - Mar 26 with 2596 viewssparks

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:34 - Mar 26 by blueislander

Trump doesnt need grounds- he relies on the bluster through approach.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:51 - Mar 26 with 2575 viewsblueislander

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:34 - Mar 26 by LankHenners

Wow Donald Trump’s a piece of sh1t? Who knew?

Apparently millions of Americans still prepared to vote for him don’t.
Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 10:22 - Mar 26 with 2513 viewsLankHenners

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:51 - Mar 26 by blueislander

They know they just don't care or they share that view. Pointing out he's an idiot does absolutely nothing, as was evidenced by the last election. It's a liberal fantasy that 'orange man says mean things' is a vote winner.

His approval rating went up yesterday - for all his hideousness he jumped on the MAGA train and traveled with it which works with a lot of people. The Dems have nothing. All they wanted to do was stop Bernie Sanders and now they've pretty much done that they're stuck and doomed to repeat the events of four years ago. People talk about an incompetent and ineffectual opposition over here but they take it several notches up.

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 10:25 - Mar 26 with 2498 viewsBloots

….his "approval rating" is actually going up at the moment.

Some huge areas of the US contain some very, very odd people.

He's always known that and simply appeals to them.

Yeeeeehhaaaahhh.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 10:27 - Mar 26 with 2490 viewsBluefish

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 10:25 - Mar 26 by Bloots

Yeeeeehhaaaahhh.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158567052821800&id=7976226799&exti

Makes great viewing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 10:30 - Mar 26 with 2472 viewsBluefish

[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 10:32]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 10:51 - Mar 26 with 2411 viewsBlueBadger

Yeeeeehhaaaahhh.

He's like a US version of Lambo. The worse he does, the more people insist that he's actually better than Hillary/Mick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 10:51 - Mar 26 with 2404 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:34 - Mar 26 by blueislander

No, its not. It is Trump thinking he is a ‘dictator’ and he can control the media.
They've just said on Sky news that.... on 11:07 - Mar 26 with 2366 viewsLankHenners

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 10:51 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

He's like a US version of Lambo. The worse he does, the more people insist that he's actually better than Hillary/Mick.

Harsh on Mick, he was actually good. Hilary was better than Trump in the sense stepping barefoot into a pile of dog turds is slightly better than falling into it face first.

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 11:48 - Mar 26 with 2315 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:43 - Mar 26 by StokieBlue

The US will overtake China before the start of next week in total cases (usual caveats on Chinese numbers apply).

It's a total disaster over there at the moment.

Many will still support him, it's verging on cult-like devotion for many now.

SB

"Many will still support him..."

Not for much longer the way this is playing out. They'll be dead. Good luck getting hold of (and affording) high quality medical care (hell good luck getting hold of a ventilator even) in Trump's Bumfook, Missouri heartlands when this hits them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

They've just said on Sky news that.... on 12:15 - Mar 26 with 2287 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeeeeehhaaaahhh.

Always does in a crisis though. Was reading somewhere that George W was at 90% approval in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

Given that the rise is fairly minimal then I think it's highly likely his "base popularity" is falling through the floor. Certainly among the floating voters that are the ones that really count.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:18 - Mar 26 with 2278 viewsJ2BLUE

Just days after someone posted a similar clip and I posted something like 'wow Biden/Sanders should just show that clip on a loop'

If you need any other ideas Bido just give me a call.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:18 - Mar 26 with 2273 viewsNewcyBlue

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:18 - Mar 26 by J2BLUE

Just days after someone posted a similar clip and I posted something like 'wow Biden/Sanders should just show that clip on a loop'

If you need any other ideas Bido just give me a call.

Just don’t give him recipes FFS

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:21 - Mar 26 with 2259 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:18 - Mar 26 by NewcyBlue

Just don’t give him recipes FFS

You have wounded my feels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 12:59 - Mar 26 with 2198 viewsyorkshire

Anyone seen the advert Biden put out? on 09:51 - Mar 26 by blueislander

It's crazy - and one of the mist disappointing things living out here - people that you think are sensible and good suddenly come out with something idiotic in support of this guy

I have yet to see one of his supporters say that they wouldn't vote for him - and even the odd one that has criticized him still says they will vote for him in November

He has well and truly done a number on these people and I honestly don't think even thousands of deaths will change that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024