Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) 17:04 - May 24 with 7008 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:19 - May 24 with 1272 viewsHerbivore

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:10 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

The best thing about Cummings is his ability to wind certain people up.

In any case the nation owes him big time for his role in the Vote leave campaign.

You're vile. Just feck off now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:19 - May 24 with 1278 viewssparks

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:16 - May 24 by m14_blue

Ok, I always thought that you were a decent enough bloke with just some fairly weird views on Brexit.

Turns out you’re not.

Interesting from Ms Crerar. Now- the Mirror is an appalling lowest common denominator rag- but credit to her for her work on this so far, assuming it proves to be well founded.

Her latest tweet says :

"
The PM is also quite clear that Dominic Cummings self-isolated for a full 14 days at his family's Durham home.

"That's what Mr Cummings and his family did".

"Mr Cummings did isolate for 14 days or more".

Hostage to fortune?"

That last comment- "hostage to fortune" tends to suggest she has something more ready to roll.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:19 - May 24 with 1264 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:50 - May 24 by BlueBadger

Twitter is, in all fairness, a showcase for c*nts of all kinds of political persuasion.

We agree on this.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:20 - May 24 with 1274 viewsBlueBadger

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:19 - May 24 by GeoffSentence

Bit of a change of tune since you laid into Professor Ferguson for breaching lockdown.

Yes, but he was an expert...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:20 - May 24 with 1273 viewssparks

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:18 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

I'm not a Tory and I have never voted for them.

One gets the impression you have never voted to the left of them either!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:22 - May 24 with 1249 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:01 - May 24 by GeoffSentence

I was wondering if we would hear from you on this matter, honestly I am surprised that we haven't heard from you earlier.

Given how quick you were to jump on Neil Ferguson for his indiscretion can I just check if you think that Cummings is also "a shameless operator"?

Cummings has the reasoning that he was doing it for the sake of his family.

The other boy was having a booty call with a married woman, which isn't even in the same ball park.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:27 - May 24 with 1231 viewsgiant_stow

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:22 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

The other boy was having a booty call with a married woman, which isn't even in the same ball park.

He could have killed his family.

You're chatting proper grade A sh1t.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:29 - May 24 with 1202 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:20 - May 24 by sparks

One gets the impression you have never voted to the left of them either!

I actually voted Lib Dems at local elections twice as they did a good council job where I used to live.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:29 - May 24 with 1213 viewsBlueBadger

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:19 - May 24 by sparks

Interesting from Ms Crerar. Now- the Mirror is an appalling lowest common denominator rag- but credit to her for her work on this so far, assuming it proves to be well founded.

Her latest tweet says :

"
The PM is also quite clear that Dominic Cummings self-isolated for a full 14 days at his family's Durham home.

"That's what Mr Cummings and his family did".

"Mr Cummings did isolate for 14 days or more".

Hostage to fortune?"

That last comment- "hostage to fortune" tends to suggest she has something more ready to roll.

As a few have speculated on here, they're playing a long game here. There's more to come and it'll be more damaging still.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:30 - May 24 with 1207 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:22 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

Cummings was worse. Ferguson had already had the disease and got over it. Cummings wife was ill and he drove up to the elderly parents at the risk of passing it on to them.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:31 - May 24 with 1196 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:10 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

In any case the nation owes him big time for his role in the Vote leave campaign.

It’s not a game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:31 - May 24 with 1205 viewsBlueBadger

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:18 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

In all fairness, you probably see them as a bit wishy-washy leftwing for you.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:35 - May 24 with 1175 viewsm14_blue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:31 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

It’s not a game.

Apologies, accidental downvote.

To people like him, it is a game. No one with any scrap of humanity continues to defend this shower, only the people whose own lives are so pathetic that all they live for is seeing people on ‘the left’ hurting.

Even in a global pandemic that’s all they care about.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:39 - May 24 with 1153 viewssparks

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:30 - May 24 by GeoffSentence

Cummings was worse. Ferguson had already had the disease and got over it. Cummings wife was ill and he drove up to the elderly parents at the risk of passing it on to them.

There is a careful and deceitful equivocation going on in the narrative here- probably at Cummings' direction.

The rules and guidelines which are generally quoted and used by the government when defnding Cummings are the general ones- which Cummings clearly broke.

In fact, he supposedly had symptoms, or was with someone who had them- which means stricter rules were applicable than the ones which they are trying to say he acted within...

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:40 - May 24 with 1146 viewsbluelagos

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 17:45 - May 24 by monytowbray

A few of my Tory supporting football mates are even like WTF?

Same. Not seen anyone in 2 days defend DC or BJs response.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:40 - May 24 with 1142 viewsBlueNomad

Unless the press have another surprise lined up I suspect this issue has started to run out of steam. If they do have more then game, set and match.
Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:41 - May 24 with 1133 viewstractordownsouth

So it's a good thing he's able to "wind up" people that haven't been able to visit or bury their elderly relatives?

You're a disgrace.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:41 - May 24 with 1132 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:40 - May 24 by bluelagos

Same. Not seen anyone in 2 days defend DC or BJs response.

Ahem, just look at The_Last_Baron in this thread. He is.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:42 - May 24 with 1128 viewstractordownsouth

Didn't realise the BNP were still going

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:48 - May 24 with 1091 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:41 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

So it's a good thing he's able to "wind up" people that haven't been able to visit or bury their elderly relatives?

You're a disgrace.

It's clear the pro EU brigade hate Cummings because of his success in politics over the past four years. That is the main reason for this reaction in my opinion.

He is said to have stayed well away from his parents but wanted them close by if they were required. If that's the case I don't have a problem. If not then he's out of order.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:49 - May 24 with 1091 viewsbluelagos

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:41 - May 24 by GeoffSentence

Ahem, just look at The_Last_Baron in this thread. He is.

I meant amongst my Tory friends.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:53 - May 24 with 1072 viewstractordownsouth

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:48 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

It's clear the pro EU brigade hate Cummings because of his success in politics over the past four years. That is the main reason for this reaction in my opinion.

He is said to have stayed well away from his parents but wanted them close by if they were required. If that's the case I don't have a problem. If not then he's out of order.

It’s not just the pro EU brigade that are after him, it’s the caring about facts Brigade.

It was nothing to do with childcare, he said all that happened was he had food brought to his door, which could have been done in London.

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:54 - May 24 with 1070 viewsbluelagos

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:48 - May 24 by The_Last_Baron

I disliked DC for his role in the leave vote. But it is possible to ignore that and judge his actions on their own merits.

Same with BJ. Have never liked him, but can still judge his actions based on what he does.

As have the tories i know who think both DC and BJ have acted poorly. Are you actually of the view DCs actions were acceptable?

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:55 - May 24 with 1058 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:49 - May 24 by bluelagos

I meant amongst my Tory friends.

You may be able to help me understand this as I’m sure we had discussed the subject not long after the lockdown started.

The story now seems to be that Cummings didn’t make a second trip to Durham as reported but instead went to Durham, self isolated for 14 days and drive to Bernard Castle as part of his daily exercise regime.

Barnyard Castle is thirty miles from where he was staying.

Was there a restriction on the distance you could travel for exercise?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:58 - May 24 with 1041 viewsm14_blue

Boris is just making excuses for Cummings (n/t) on 18:55 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

You may be able to help me understand this as I’m sure we had discussed the subject not long after the lockdown started.

The story now seems to be that Cummings didn’t make a second trip to Durham as reported but instead went to Durham, self isolated for 14 days and drive to Bernard Castle as part of his daily exercise regime.

Barnyard Castle is thirty miles from where he was staying.

Was there a restriction on the distance you could travel for exercise?

You can’t go out of your front door if you’re self isolating because someone in the house has symptoms.

Daily exercise is not allowed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024