Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting 09:54 - May 26 with 3927 viewsKeno

about events in their times?

How would an 'average' TWTD poster reacted to historical events?

A virtual prize for the winner?

(bear with me I'm bored and just trying to think of an entertainingly stupid thread to pass the day)

IceniBlue - Bleeding Eyeties coming over here stealing our land, what will they ever do for us the?

#Bringitback
Poll: Poll just for Zoombie - Best Cake
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:59 - May 26 with 1268 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD in 1300s:

The idoith doth risketh life in ill-suited tethst of ocular condition...

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:03 - May 26 with 1252 viewshoppy

Worldwar2_Blue: they’re even rationing CHEESE now... it’s a disgrace.

Poll: Leftover pizza... Do you...
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:05 - May 26 with 1249 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:59 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

TWTD in 1300s:

The idoith doth risketh life in ill-suited tethst of ocular condition...

RoundheadBlue - Oh cometh onth, that general truly has the the ability to match what cometh out of a cows arse. Lambert Out

#Bringitback

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 with 1232 viewsDarth_Koont

ReactionaryBlue c.1789: "You're telling me the French are revolting ... and what's this democracy stuff they're banging on about? Sounds like foreign leftie bullsh!t to me."

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 with 1230 viewsBrixtonBlue

Where's all the trusty steeds Philip of Ham promised us?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 with 1220 viewsBlueBadger

'Mark my words, signing the act of union will just cause a flood of Scots coming down here, stealing our jobs and claiming alms at YOUR expense.'

FOPRP.
Poll: What will happen first?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 with 1215 viewsBlueBadger

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 by BrixtonBlue

Where's all the trusty steeds Philip of Ham promised us?

'An Audi! My kingdom for an Audi!'

FOPRP.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 1213 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 by BlueBadger

'An Audi! My kingdom for an Audi!'

Is that an upgrade I see before me?

#Bringitback

Login to get fewer ads

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 1213 viewsGuthrum

LongbowBlue: We're gonna win Euro1346.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 1213 viewsfooters

BlackShirtBlue: "Tell you what, that Mosley chap speaks a lot of sense. I reckon your man Hitler's on to something in a big way too."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Question of the century: What do you call it?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:14 - May 26 with 1196 viewsBlueBadger

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 by footers

BlackShirtBlue: "Tell you what, that Mosley chap speaks a lot of sense. I reckon your man Hitler's on to something in a big way too."

'All these people complaining about them are just trying to turn this country into a Bolshevik B8ggerfest.'

FOPRP.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:16 - May 26 with 1170 viewsSwansea_Blue

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 by Keno

Is that an upgrade I see before me?

The Lord of Adminiftration haf promiffed an imminent inftallation.

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:17 - May 26 with 1166 viewsBrixtonBlue

Adolf may well be good at PR, but I'm not sure about him tactically.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:20 - May 26 with 1140 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1945Blue - Name me one Tory Prime Minister that has ever done anything good for our country?

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:22 - May 26 with 1134 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:17 - May 26 by BrixtonBlue

Adolf may well be good at PR, but I'm not sure about him tactically.

PlantagenetBlue - what the effing heck is that pretender Simnel on about? Lambert tho foulest usurper you fiend desist and be gone

#Bringitback

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:26 - May 26 with 1113 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else got any plague symptoms?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:27 - May 26 with 1109 viewsBrixtonBlue

The problem with Mick is he's a dinosaur.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 1107 viewsGuthrum

Angle: Bl00dy Harold, going up north in the middle of a crisis. Now there's an outbreak of Normans in Sussex.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 1105 viewsMattinLondon

IceniBlue: I don’t want to be part of a Roman superstate. If you don’t pick-up your spear right now and burn down Camulodunum then kill everyone in your path then shame on you.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 1100 viewsSteve_M

Witchfinder_Blue: That woman, feeding foxes with hamb and talking of flying vehicles. Burn her!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 1093 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hardiers : more Tory smears about Labour minister Oswald Mosley being and antisemite and a racist. He’s just anti establishment.

"History is made, sadly, by people who are bystanders and do nothing. Their inaction is an excuse and a cover for intolerance".
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:34 - May 26 with 1076 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 by MattinLondon

IceniBlue: I don’t want to be part of a Roman superstate. If you don’t pick-up your spear right now and burn down Camulodunum then kill everyone in your path then shame on you.

IceniBlue: well we've improved Colchester now lets see what we can do about Chelmsford.

#Bringitback

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:35 - May 26 with 1075 viewsBlueBadger

I have ae good mind to compose a letter to local magistrate as thy broken cobbles hath caused my cart to drop a spoke in its wheel.
[Post edited 26 May 10:41]

FOPRP.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:37 - May 26 with 1044 viewsLankHenners

LondiniumBlue - does anyone know where I can get a toga from?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:39 - May 26 with 1032 viewsDarth_Koont

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Hardiers : more Tory smears about Labour minister Oswald Mosley being and antisemite and a racist. He’s just anti establishment.

Hmmm. Just checked and Gaslighting became a thing in 1944.

[Post edited 26 May 10:39]

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020