Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting 09:54 - May 26 with 12514 viewsKeno

about events in their times?

How would an 'average' TWTD poster reacted to historical events?

A virtual prize for the winner?

(bear with me I'm bored and just trying to think of an entertainingly stupid thread to pass the day)

IceniBlue - Bleeding Eyeties coming over here stealing our land, what will they ever do for us the?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:59 - May 26 with 2483 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD in 1300s:

The idoith doth risketh life in ill-suited tethst of ocular condition...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:03 - May 26 with 2467 viewshoppy

Worldwar2_Blue: they’re even rationing CHEESE now... it’s a disgrace.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:05 - May 26 with 2464 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:59 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

TWTD in 1300s:

The idoith doth risketh life in ill-suited tethst of ocular condition...

RoundheadBlue - Oh cometh onth, that general truly has the the ability to match what cometh out of a cows arse. Lambert Out

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 with 2447 viewsDarth_Koont

ReactionaryBlue c.1789: "You're telling me the French are revolting ... and what's this democracy stuff they're banging on about? Sounds like foreign leftie bullsh!t to me."

Pronouns: He/Him

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 with 2445 viewsBrixtonBlue

Where's all the trusty steeds Philip of Ham promised us?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 with 2435 viewsBlueBadger

'Mark my words, signing the act of union will just cause a flood of Scots coming down here, stealing our jobs and claiming alms at YOUR expense.'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 with 2430 viewsBlueBadger

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:08 - May 26 by BrixtonBlue

Where's all the trusty steeds Philip of Ham promised us?

'An Audi! My kingdom for an Audi!'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 2428 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:10 - May 26 by BlueBadger

'An Audi! My kingdom for an Audi!'

Is that an upgrade I see before me?

Login to get fewer ads

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 2428 viewsGuthrum

LongbowBlue: We're gonna win Euro1346.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 with 2428 viewsfooters

BlackShirtBlue: "Tell you what, that Mosley chap speaks a lot of sense. I reckon your man Hitler's on to something in a big way too."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:14 - May 26 with 2411 viewsBlueBadger

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 by footers

BlackShirtBlue: "Tell you what, that Mosley chap speaks a lot of sense. I reckon your man Hitler's on to something in a big way too."

'All these people complaining about them are just trying to turn this country into a Bolshevik B8ggerfest.'

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:16 - May 26 with 2385 viewsSwansea_Blue

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 by Keno

Is that an upgrade I see before me?

The Lord of Adminiftration haf promiffed an imminent inftallation.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:17 - May 26 with 2381 viewsBrixtonBlue

Adolf may well be good at PR, but I'm not sure about him tactically.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:20 - May 26 with 2355 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1945Blue - Name me one Tory Prime Minister that has ever done anything good for our country?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:22 - May 26 with 2349 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:17 - May 26 by BrixtonBlue

Adolf may well be good at PR, but I'm not sure about him tactically.

PlantagenetBlue - what the effing heck is that pretender Simnel on about? Lambert tho foulest usurper you fiend desist and be gone

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:26 - May 26 with 2328 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else got any plague symptoms?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:27 - May 26 with 2324 viewsBrixtonBlue

The problem with Mick is he's a dinosaur.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 2322 viewsGuthrum

Angle: Bl00dy Harold, going up north in the middle of a crisis. Now there's an outbreak of Normans in Sussex.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 2320 viewsMattinLondon

IceniBlue: I don’t want to be part of a Roman superstate. If you don’t pick-up your spear right now and burn down Camulodunum then kill everyone in your path then shame on you.
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 2315 viewsSteve_M

Witchfinder_Blue: That woman, feeding foxes with hamb and talking of flying vehicles. Burn her!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 with 2308 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hardiers : more Tory smears about Labour minister Oswald Mosley being and antisemite and a racist. He’s just anti establishment.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:34 - May 26 with 2291 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 by MattinLondon

IceniBlue: I don’t want to be part of a Roman superstate. If you don’t pick-up your spear right now and burn down Camulodunum then kill everyone in your path then shame on you.

IceniBlue: well we've improved Colchester now lets see what we can do about Chelmsford.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:35 - May 26 with 2290 viewsBlueBadger

I have ae good mind to compose a letter to local magistrate as thy broken cobbles hath caused my cart to drop a spoke in its wheel.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 10:41]

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:37 - May 26 with 2259 viewsLankHenners

LondiniumBlue - does anyone know where I can get a toga from?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:39 - May 26 with 2247 viewsDarth_Koont

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:30 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Hardiers : more Tory smears about Labour minister Oswald Mosley being and antisemite and a racist. He’s just anti establishment.

Hmmm. Just checked and Gaslighting became a thing in 1944.

[Post edited 26 May 2020 10:39]

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024