Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues 23:20 - Jun 7 with 3966 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:21 - Jun 7 with 2911 viewstractordownsouth

Those white middle class serial protestors are such snowflakes aren't they?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:24 - Jun 7 with 2893 viewstractordownsouth

Found this in the comments - even more blubbing than some on here!

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:25 - Jun 7 with 2889 viewsjeera

He's still trying to be relevant then.

Dickhead.

Usual ignorance underneath: "Need to organise a white lives matter as much protest, call it an equality protest march to treat everyone equal, white lives matter as much as black lives".

I hate some people.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:30 - Jun 7 with 2850 viewsSpruceMoose

At least use his full title.

Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Uncle Tommy.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:30 - Jun 7 with 2846 viewsBlueBadger

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:21 - Jun 7 by tractordownsouth

Those white middle class serial protestors are such snowflakes aren't they?

Are you suggesting that working class hero Stephen Yaxley-Lennon might be a bit posh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:34 - Jun 7 with 2825 viewsfactual_blue

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:30 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

You mean

Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Uncle Stephen

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:34 - Jun 7 with 2822 viewsBlueBadger

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:30 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

I think you'll find it's actually violent Criminal Fraudster Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Snowflake Uncle Tommy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:35 - Jun 7 with 2807 viewstractordownsouth

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:30 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Are you suggesting that working class hero Stephen Yaxley-Lennon might be a bit posh?

I stand corrected - he's fallen on hard times since losing his social media and paypal account

Glad he's sold his gated community house though... bloody racists, coming over here, not willing to integrate into society

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/tommy-robinson-house-sale-donald-18

Login to get fewer ads

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:35 - Jun 7 with 2809 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:34 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

I think you'll find it's actually violent Criminal Fraudster Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Snowflake Uncle Tommy.

Oh yes, my mistake.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:35 - Jun 7 with 2809 viewsBlueBadger

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:34 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Hang on, forgot to add the word 'traitor' given the amount of ttime he's spent hanging around with foriegn nazis.

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:43 - Jun 7 with 2788 viewsTheonlywayisup

Most of the points he make are valid,

Our government and police are beyond weak.

It's a shame more people are not willing to say it how it is.
It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:47 - Jun 7 with 2758 viewsjeera

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:43 - Jun 7 by Theonlywayisup

Depends what you mean by 'it'.

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:48 - Jun 7 with 2749 viewssparks

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:43 - Jun 7 by Theonlywayisup

You have embarrassed yourself.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:54 - Jun 7 with 2728 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Unfortunately Violent Small-time Criminal Fraudster Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Snowflake Uncle Tommy says it how it isn't.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:57 - Jun 7 with 2716 viewsjeera

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:54 - Jun 7 by Tangledupin_Blue

Unfortunately Violent Small-time Criminal Fraudster Racist White Nonce Sympathiser Snowflake Uncle Tommy says it how it isn't.

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 23:57 - Jun 7 with 2714 viewssyntaxerror

Hello, and thanks for outing yourself :)
It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 00:00 - Jun 8 with 2704 viewsSpruceMoose

Posters like you, and posts like this one, are why dimwitted posters accuse me of bullying.

Someone else deal with this one please, I'm done for the day.

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 00:51 - Jun 8 with 2574 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why are they using Brexit slogans when talking about statues?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 00:57 - Jun 8 with 2567 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 07:29 - Jun 8 with 2358 viewseastangliaisblue

I hate that cretin with a passion. How anyone could support him is beyond me. Have a word with yourself.
It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 07:31 - Jun 8 with 2338 viewstractordownsouth

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 08:05 - Jun 8 with 2278 viewsOldsmoker

Tommy has just told everyone where he's going to be on Saturday and has issued a "come on - if you think you're hard enuff" to those who don't like him.
I can't see this ending well .

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 09:10 - Jun 8 with 2149 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Didn't watch the clip of Tommy Robinson as I have no real interest in what he is saying.

However, I don't like the fact the Winston Churchill statue is being vandalised. A far from perfect individual in terms of his own racial opinions, but led this country to defeating the biggest racist in history.

There could have been a time in recent history we would have been ruled by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Party, and he oversaw this country in conquering him, I don't think that should ever be forgotten or tarnished.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 12:51]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 09:17 - Jun 8 with 2129 viewsmrshallisfit

Yes. Health and Safety gone mad........erghhhhh......
Yes. Political correctness gone mad...... ..arghhhhggg.. .
Vein at side of temple throbbing, throbbing.....
It’s Racist Uncle Tommy to the rescue of all statues on 09:50 - Jun 8 with 2062 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson is a hate preacher. No different to the scum who used to fire up racial division outside Finsbury mosque.

Saying it how it is is code for racism.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024