Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... 15:14 - Jun 9 with 5391 viewsSpruceMoose

...in my fantasy land... who do we all fancy for the next gaffer?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Time for the Swindon Town dream team..... on 16:47 - Jun 9 with 1035 viewsBloots

Richie Wellens - Manager
Noel Hunt - Asst Manager
#jewellout - DOF

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:48 - Jun 9 with 1035 viewsistanblue

Clough or Burley.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:49 - Jun 9 with 1027 viewsgazzer1999

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:21 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

There's no way I'm interested in the job, don't worry.

Dam it Sprucie I would be glad I renewed my season ticket if that had happened. You sure we can't persuade you?
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:57 - Jun 9 with 989 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:11 - Jun 9 by eastangliaisblue

Like others have said, Dyer with an experienced head behind him.

Yup. Dyer with Magilton as DoF (although not sure he would work with Evans again).

Or Dyer with Burley as DoF.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:58 - Jun 9 with 980 viewseastangliaisblue

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:35 - Jun 9 by factual_blue

Just a head?

Bit extreme.

Can't be worse than what we have at the moment!
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 17:11 - Jun 9 with 949 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:49 - Jun 9 by gazzer1999

Dam it Sprucie I would be glad I renewed my season ticket if that had happened. You sure we can't persuade you?

Depends. How do you fancy spending the 2022/23 in League 2? Lots of new grounds to visit!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 17:21 - Jun 9 with 921 viewsHerbivore

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:54 - Jun 9 by Kieran_Knows

Mowbray/Veno.

Dyer/Burley/Bellamy.

Get it done.

If accepting Bellamy is a condition of getting Dyer in them I am well and truly off the bandwagon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 17:51 - Jun 9 with 858 viewshunters_headers

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:19 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

Keiron Dyer

That's who I would like to see, has Ipswich Town fc in his blood hasn't done Fulham (Scott Parker) or Derby /Chelsea (Frank Lampard) any harm with a highly rated international and an ex player
Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 17:53 - Jun 9 with 854 viewsTrequartista

realistically, we're not really going to get anyone better than Nigel Clough

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:04 - Jun 9 with 832 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:30 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

Dyer/Burley dream ticket.

A 64 year old drunk and a bloke with no experience who struggles with sentences. How did it come to this?
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:28 - Jun 9 with 797 viewsHerbivore

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:04 - Jun 9 by daisyisabaddog

A 64 year old drunk and a bloke with no experience who struggles with sentences. How did it come to this?

Don't be that guy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:34 - Jun 9 with 788 viewsgazzer1999

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 17:11 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

Depends. How do you fancy spending the 2022/23 in League 2? Lots of new grounds to visit!

Don't put yourself down, I'm sure its easy to get out of this league upwards not downwards. Most on this site think it is anyway.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:54 - Jun 9 with 773 viewsChondzoresk

Paul Hurst (said with tongue in cheek)
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:56 - Jun 9 with 769 viewsShawsey

Chris Houghton. I don't think he would take it, but he would be my number 1 choice.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 18:57 - Jun 9 with 768 viewsYeet1981

Patrice Evra
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024