Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... 15:14 - Jun 9 with 5392 viewsSpruceMoose

...in my fantasy land... who do we all fancy for the next gaffer?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:43 - Jun 9 with 1430 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:38 - Jun 9 by CokeIsKey

Dyer with Mcgreal or Burley as an assistant. Or we could go German and sign the Hoffenheim manager who was sacked today with a 40% win percentage, or even the Shalke manager who will surely be sacked. Anything to have a Farke 2.0...

I think we might be a little bit below the level of German Bundesliga managers these days.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:45 - Jun 9 with 1421 viewsArnieM

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:23 - Jun 9 by Moriarty

I don’t know the Financial cost of sacking PL but losses from Covid will be an issue.

I’ve wanted a Burley rerun for a while. He’s 64 now and I accept it won’t happen.

If we could get Carlos Corberan from Leeds I’d go with him.

In anticipation of that not happening, Matt Holland with GB assisting (couldn’t resist). Go team living in the past.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:24]

You do have to wonder if Evans might actually take an offer on the Club now. He’s taken a massive personal financial hit from every conceivable angle in the wake of CoVid. He may just want to walk away. Perhaps Ashley might seize the opportunity?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:45 - Jun 9 with 1419 viewsfooters

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:43 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

I think we might be a little bit below the level of German Bundesliga managers these days.

Wouldn't hurt to look overseas though, would it? It's strange that we've never had a manager from outside the UK and Ireland. A Dutchman would do the job.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:46]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:47 - Jun 9 with 1397 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:45 - Jun 9 by footers

Wouldn't hurt to look overseas though, would it? It's strange that we've never had a manager from outside the UK and Ireland. A Dutchman would do the job.

Pim Balkestein could be ready to make the step up?

Edit - Ouch. Just looked him up, he's playing amateur football these days.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:48]

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:48 - Jun 9 with 1396 viewsCokeIsKey

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:43 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

I heard Lambert played in Germany once, so he's obviously a Bundesliga level manager. I can always dream...

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:48 - Jun 9 with 1389 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Why do you think a new manager would make any difference?

How would the new manager succeed where Magilton, Keane, Jewell, McCarthy and now Lambert have failed?

What is the common denominator to that serial failure?

Here's a clue: it rhymes with 'Marcus Evans'.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:49 - Jun 9 with 1385 viewsJDB23

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:45 - Jun 9 by footers

Wilnis/Reuser combo? Tbh I've always wanted to see Wilnis manage us ever since he retired, that ship has probably sailed now though.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:49 - Jun 9 with 1378 viewsLibero

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:48 - Jun 9 by CokeIsKey

I heard Lambert played in Germany once, so he's obviously a Bundesliga level manager. I can always dream...

Uwe Rosler is a Bundesliga Manager and he is absolutely f*cking waff.

Lambert levels of sh*te.
Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:49 - Jun 9 with 1371 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:26 - Jun 9 by Libero

BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,

100% this

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:50 - Jun 9 with 1361 viewsBluefish

Dyer and Burley or Dyer and someone else with experience

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:50 - Jun 9 with 1353 viewsmrfixit426

McGreal. Dyer as assistant and Burley upstairs as DoF.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:54 - Jun 9 with 1321 viewsKieran_Knows

Mowbray/Veno.

Dyer/Burley/Bellamy.

Get it done.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:55 - Jun 9 with 1314 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:54 - Jun 9 by Kieran_Knows

Mowbray/Veno.

Dyer/Burley/Bellamy.

Get it done.

Wait a God damn minute.

BELLAMY?!

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:56 - Jun 9 with 1312 viewslazyblue

I would be very surprised if Dyer isn’t next Town manager after he was asked to go and gain more experience.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:57 - Jun 9 with 1294 viewsitfcjoe

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:28 - Jun 9 by hector_clifford

Do you think this could happen Joe?

Or in other words, do you know anything that you can share with us?!!!!!!!

No, it’s just something I’ve settled in over recent months as the way to go from here.

I don’t think PL will even go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:04 - Jun 9 with 1240 viewsfooters

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:55 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

Wait a God damn minute.

BELLAMY?!

Him and Dyer are bezzies, innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:06 - Jun 9 with 1218 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:55 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

Wait a God damn minute.

BELLAMY?!

Nothing wrong with Bellendamy. He's done stuff for charidy don't you know

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:11 - Jun 9 with 1184 viewseastangliaisblue

Like others have said, Dyer with an experienced head behind him.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:16 - Jun 9 with 1167 viewshector_clifford

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:57 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

No, it’s just something I’ve settled in over recent months as the way to go from here.

I don’t think PL will even go

I'd like him as well.
But when I saw in one of Phil's news stories last week, that he had bought a house in the area, it dawned on me that I don't think he will go.
He has decided to settle here, on the back of his ridiculous new contract.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:19 - Jun 9 with 1147 viewsMoriarty

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:45 - Jun 9 by ArnieM

You do have to wonder if Evans might actually take an offer on the Club now. He’s taken a massive personal financial hit from every conceivable angle in the wake of CoVid. He may just want to walk away. Perhaps Ashley might seize the opportunity?

Ashley could swoop.

A sacking and appointment would lead me to assume ME will hang in there for a while - if that happens of course. I did hear that Roy did a job on ME’s enthusiasm but he’s still here.

Might be an interesting few weeks.

fka omuircheartaigh

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:35 - Jun 9 with 1067 viewsfactual_blue

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:11 - Jun 9 by eastangliaisblue

Like others have said, Dyer with an experienced head behind him.

Just a head?

Bit extreme.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:38 - Jun 9 with 1058 viewsEwan_Oozami

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:35 - Jun 9 by factual_blue

Just a head?

Bit extreme.

Zaphod Beeblebrox for ITFC manager.........

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:39 - Jun 9 with 1045 viewsTractorTom29

My overwhelming favourite would be Stephen Robinson at Motherwell, has a creative and entertaining style of play and has just finished 3rd in the SPL behind Celtic and Rangers, with the equivalent of a League 2 budget.

If ME had any ambition (which he hasn't) he would activate his release clause, 120k I think, and get him down here for a complete rebuild, more than half the squad is out of contract at the end of next season, a real opportunity to start a fresh.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:39 - Jun 9 with 1043 viewshadleighboyblue

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:19 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

Keiron Dyer

I'm not sure Dyer has enough experience yet , but I can see the chances of Burley being involved in some capacity .

I think the penny has finally dropped today how far we have dropped ....11th in the 3rd Division with so many small teams finishing above us ..….sad times , changes have to be made …..new manager has to be the 1st step and the choice of assistant / coach is also important .

Let's hope ME acts quickly , so we can plan for next season with a new man in
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 16:45 - Jun 9 with 1010 viewsKieran_Knows

Wait a God damn minute.

BELLAMY?!

Him and Dyer have both said previously that whoever gets a job first they'll take the other with them as assistant, so just wouldn't surprise me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024