Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Brewdog fans out there 15:09 - Oct 2 with 2324 viewshomer_123

48 cans around £1 a can.

https://www.brewdog.com/uk/shop/multi-beer-bundles

Whole range of bundles available.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:27 - Oct 2 with 2284 viewshype313

I think I'm the only one that doesn't like the stuff, all my mates rave about it, but I'm not overly keen.

Must be my unique palate.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:33 - Oct 2 with 2263 viewshomer_123

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:27 - Oct 2 by hype313

I think I'm the only one that doesn't like the stuff, all my mates rave about it, but I'm not overly keen.

Fair do's mate.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:50 - Oct 2 with 2237 viewsgiant_stow

still too expensive!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any Brewdog fans out there on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 2191 viewsBigManBlue

Cheers mate - not a massive fan myself but the old boy's sorted for about three xmases with this!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 17:52 - Oct 2 with 2112 viewsPlums

Thanks. I do like a Hazy Jane every now and again.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 17:58 - Oct 2 with 2096 viewsSwansea_Blue

I liked it until I tried some real craft stuff both in the US and then back here. We had a holiday earlier this year up in Bala (living the dream!) and they have a cracking little beer shop https://www.storibeers.wales/. That was quite an eye opener - everything I tried in there was streets ahead of Brewdog. They were doing takeout jugs from these guys https://pollysbrew.co/ and all of it was well lush as we say down here.

It's still ok for readily available 'craft' beer though - beats Fosters or Carling!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 18:42 - Oct 2 with 2057 viewsGuthrum

I'm with you on this. Most of the craft-type stuff is far too close to grapefruit juice for my taste.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:01 - Oct 2 with 1959 viewsBlueBadger

I like a hoppy beer but they've gt literally nothing to them BUT hops.

Plus, some of their business practices are distinctly unpleasant.

https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2017/3/29/anarchy-in-the-uk-asbrewdog

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 1940 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Brewdog fans out there on 18:42 - Oct 2 by Guthrum

I'm with you on this. Most of the craft-type stuff is far too close to grapefruit juice for my taste.

Sounds like you've been downing the New England style IPAs. They've got a bit ridiculous and I agree, juice like. The West Coast style IPAs are much different if you haven't tried those. Piney, resin, bitter. I prefer them personally.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 1924 viewsGunnsAirkick

They're a bit hit and miss. I don't think they're as good as some make out, but they do some decent beers like Elvis Juice and Hazy Jane. That said, it does seem more 'watered down' than it used to, so mass production has impacted on quality. You really can't complain for £1 a can though, that's as cheap as Aldi!
Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 1911 viewsTIB

Can’t compete with prices like that. I wonder if that’s end of life stock they’ve been stuck with from cancelled retail orders!?! Will still be good beer either way...some of them are overload on the taste buds for me though, do enjoy an Elvis Juice and Jet Black Heart from time to time.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:54 - Oct 2 with 1903 viewsDyland

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:01 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2017/3/29/anarchy-in-the-uk-asbrewdog

Nothing "distinctly unpleasant" there, just par for the course :) Their swivel eyed hypocrisy is quite funny though. But then, they have always been about profit and branding, so meh.

Same, not for me really, though the odd cold can or bottle is okay. Hardly session or quaffing pints though innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

arf (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 2 with 1900 viewsDyland

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:50 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

still too expensive!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 22:37 - Oct 2 with 1879 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:24 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like you've been downing the New England style IPAs. They've got a bit ridiculous and I agree, juice like. The West Coast style IPAs are much different if you haven't tried those. Piney, resin, bitter. I prefer them personally.

A downvote?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any Brewdog fans out there on 22:51 - Oct 2 with 1864 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:24 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

NEIPAs and DIPAs are gods amongst beers.

Next UK mini holiday shall be to Falmouth to visit Verdant's brewery and tap rooms.
Any Brewdog fans out there on 22:57 - Oct 2 with 1855 viewsGiant_Midget

I was bought one of these multipacks a few weeks ago, the beers aren't short dated or anything.

Brewdog is a nice happy medium in terms of price and taste. There are some fantastic breweries about, but I'm sure none of them would be as nearly successful without Punk IPA kicking it all off several years ago.
Any Brewdog fans out there on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 1715 viewsstonojnr

Any Brewdog fans out there on 22:57 - Oct 2 by Giant_Midget

I was bought one of these multipacks a few weeks ago, the beers aren't short dated or anything.

Brewdog is a nice happy medium in terms of price and taste. There are some fantastic breweries about, but I'm sure none of them would be as nearly successful without Punk IPA kicking it all off several years ago.

no there would be probably be fewer startup breweries trying to ape them, and some might actually try to brew beer that tastes of beer for a change, rather than just chucking so many hops in to hide the fact they dont quite understand what they are doing.

I dont mind Brewdog beers, but Ive never really bought into the hype, few years back there were rumours they were going to open a bar in Ipswich in what was ONeills (it was a Mexican restaurant in its most recent guise) on Princes St, but it came to nought
Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:27 - Oct 27 with 1526 viewshatch

Any Brewdog fans out there on 17:52 - Oct 2 by Plums

Thanks. I do like a Hazy Jane every now and again.

A promo stand at Asda tempted to me to get some Brewdog cans. I've never really got into the more craft beers and I often avoid the Brewdog pub near where I live but I've now become obsessed with Hazy Jane overnight. It's delicious - my new go to.

Used the search bar on the forum to see if any of the beer-loving posters had mentioned it on here before hence me dragging this thread back up.
Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 1499 viewsStokieBlue

Any Brewdog fans out there on 21:01 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

They might not be perfect but they do seem to try more than some other companies - for instances most their pubs in London (and I assume elsewhere) are carbon negative. Decent enough beers (especially the low alchohol ones) but there are better choices (BeaverTown is rather good and an Adnams delivery never goes amiss).

This isn't perfect either but as a whole the company are still doing good things with regards to sustainability:

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/sep/01/oatly-vegan-milk-sale-blackstone

Not everyone is going to be happy with every choice made in the day to day running of businesses.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any Brewdog fans out there on 09:10 - Oct 28 with 1352 viewsipswich78

Any Brewdog fans out there on 16:33 - Oct 2 by BigManBlue

Cheers mate - not a massive fan myself but the old boy's sorted for about three xmases with this!

It's decent enough beer but plenty of other stuff out there which is as good, if not better. What they do VERY well is marketing, something other brands can't match.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Any Brewdog fans out there on 09:20 - Oct 28 with 1339 viewsHalf_Idiot

I find them a bit hit and miss. But as far as what's available at most supermarkets Hazy Jane is fairly decent.

I am a big fan of their Evil Twin collaboration, Roaster Coaster! 9% Nitro imp stout but goes down a treat!
Any Brewdog fans out there on 09:23 - Oct 28 with 1333 viewsDanTheMan

Any Brewdog fans out there on 15:37 - Oct 27 by StokieBlue

They might not be perfect but they do seem to try more than some other companies - for instances most their pubs in London (and I assume elsewhere) are carbon negative. Decent enough beers (especially the low alchohol ones) but there are better choices (BeaverTown is rather good and an Adnams delivery never goes amiss).

This isn't perfect either but as a whole the company are still doing good things with regards to sustainability:

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/sep/01/oatly-vegan-milk-sale-blackstone

Not everyone is going to be happy with every choice made in the day to day running of businesses.

SB

BeaverTown Neck Oil is favourite of mine but it's a bit dear.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024