Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wuhan Flu 19:35 - Oct 4 with 11876 viewsEsteemed_Canon

So yet another weekend has passed with pubs closing farcically early and more issues being caused by people just drinking loads in a short period of time.

I think enough is enough, we need to stop being defensive over this. Open up stadiums and venues and let us get on with life.

Also I see many people not wearing masks and they seem to be ok so why not make the wearing of PPE optional, give people a choice?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:36]
Wuhan Flu on 08:17 - Oct 5 with 1172 viewsStokieBlue

Wuhan Flu on 08:10 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

Saying that freedom is invaluable is something I absolutely stand by. I’m sorry if you feel there’s points you’ve made that I haven’t responded to, if you clarify what they are I will be happy to respond

That's not what you said though.

You said "you can't put a price on freedom" when asked how many deaths would be acceptable for you to have that freedom. It's difficult to take this any other way than you don't care how many die if you have your freedom, something you already have anyway.

That is undeniably a selfish and frankly horrible position to take. You've repeatedly posted content which highlights you just want things for you to be "normal" and you don't really care about anyone else.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wuhan Flu on 08:19 - Oct 5 with 1165 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 08:17 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

That's not what you said though.

You said "you can't put a price on freedom" when asked how many deaths would be acceptable for you to have that freedom. It's difficult to take this any other way than you don't care how many die if you have your freedom, something you already have anyway.

That is undeniably a selfish and frankly horrible position to take. You've repeatedly posted content which highlights you just want things for you to be "normal" and you don't really care about anyone else.

SB

Still searching for the point for want me to respond to ...

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 08:23 - Oct 5 with 1155 viewsStokieBlue

Wuhan Flu on 08:19 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

Still searching for the point for want me to respond to ...

I've not outlined any points, I see no reason to trawl through the thread when I either know what you will say or know they will be ignored.

My original post this morning and this one were showing why the post from Newcy wasn't an insult.

If that's uncomfortable for you to come to terms with perhaps spend some time reflecting on what you've said.

SB

Wuhan Flu on 08:32 - Oct 5 with 1135 viewsHerbivore

Wuhan Flu on 08:23 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

I've not outlined any points, I see no reason to trawl through the thread when I either know what you will say or know they will be ignored.

My original post this morning and this one were showing why the post from Newcy wasn't an insult.

If that's uncomfortable for you to come to terms with perhaps spend some time reflecting on what you've said.

SB

He's really not worth it. The fact he's happy to troll people about Covid and the deaths that result suggest he's a particularly unpleasant individual. Your time is too valuable to waste giving him the attention he wants.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wuhan Flu on 08:34 - Oct 5 with 1128 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 08:32 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

He's really not worth it. The fact he's happy to troll people about Covid and the deaths that result suggest he's a particularly unpleasant individual. Your time is too valuable to waste giving him the attention he wants.

I’m not trolling. I absolutely stand by all points I’ve made on this thread. They are my genuine opinions and to be honest are shared by most people I know in the real world (I.e. not on here).

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 08:41 - Oct 5 with 1121 viewsHerbivore

Wuhan Flu on 08:34 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

I’m not trolling. I absolutely stand by all points I’ve made on this thread. They are my genuine opinions and to be honest are shared by most people I know in the real world (I.e. not on here).

Pathetic.

Wuhan Flu on 08:59 - Oct 5 with 1110 viewsNewcyBlue

Wuhan Flu on 07:51 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

No need for personal insults

There was nowt personal there Pazzers. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt a bit too much, however I can only conclude that you don’t care how many people die as long as you can do exactly as you wish.

Therefore, calling you selfish is not a personal insult, but a fact.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Wuhan Flu on 09:02 - Oct 5 with 1102 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 08:59 - Oct 5 by NewcyBlue

There was nowt personal there Pazzers. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt a bit too much, however I can only conclude that you don’t care how many people die as long as you can do exactly as you wish.

Therefore, calling you selfish is not a personal insult, but a fact.

Fair enough. You’re welcome to your opinion.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Wuhan Flu on 09:20 - Oct 5 with 1089 viewseireblue

Wuhan Flu on 09:02 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

Fair enough. You’re welcome to your opinion.

Don’t worry Paz, it’s okay I am here to help, again.

Spruce isn’t a bully. Someone would need to have been bullied, for there to be a bully.
And as we have discussed and you have pointed out, the subject of remarks, can’t really define that the terms used to describe them are or are not of a bullying or indeed an insulting nature.

Spruce isn’t a Bully, Newcy isn’t insulting you.

You can put away your Bullied, and Insulted cards. I have rescued you from being abused.

No need to thank me, you can get on with your day, happy that you are not being bullied or insulted.
Wuhan Flu on 09:32 - Oct 5 with 1069 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 08:34 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

Genuine question - assuming you have a mother or grandmother still around

Would you be ok if I went out to meet a few of your mates, picked up a gun from one of them and then went home and shot your grandma?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wuhan Flu on 09:38 - Oct 5 with 1061 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 09:32 - Oct 5 by Keno

Genuine question - assuming you have a mother or grandmother still around

Would you be ok if I went out to meet a few of your mates, picked up a gun from one of them and then went home and shot your grandma?

No, I would not be ok with that.

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 09:51 - Oct 5 with 1035 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 09:38 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

No, I would not be ok with that.

So what about if I went out with your mates, caught covid from one of them, which while it didn't affect me it badly, I passed it onto your grandma and she died from it?

Would that be ok?

Wuhan Flu on 09:57 - Oct 5 with 1028 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 09:51 - Oct 5 by Keno

So what about if I went out with your mates, caught covid from one of them, which while it didn't affect me it badly, I passed it onto your grandma and she died from it?

Would that be ok?

My grandma is in a care home, they have banned all visitors so you couldn’t do that

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 10:00 - Oct 5 with 1020 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 09:57 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

My grandma is in a care home, they have banned all visitors so you couldn’t do that

neat serve, and you know it.

In principle you accept that would be ok?

Wuhan Flu on 10:08 - Oct 5 with 1007 viewsHerbivore

Wuhan Flu on 09:57 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

How do you feel about this deprivation of liberty for your grandmother and your family? Surely she should be allowed visitors?

Wuhan Flu on 10:17 - Oct 5 with 996 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 10:08 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

How do you feel about this deprivation of liberty for your grandmother and your family? Surely she should be allowed visitors?

At last we agree. I think it’s utterly inhumane

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 10:18 - Oct 5 with 994 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 10:00 - Oct 5 by Keno

neat serve, and you know it.

In principle you accept that would be ok?

If you knew you had rona then obviously not ... if you felt fine and had no symptoms then I wouldn’t have an issue with you visiting my grandma

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 10:19 - Oct 5 with 993 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 10:17 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

even if that means someone takes a gun in a shoots her?

Wuhan Flu on 10:20 - Oct 5 with 989 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 10:18 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

If you knew you had rona then obviously not ... if you felt fine and had no symptoms then I wouldn’t have an issue with you visiting my grandma

But thats the point isnt is?

I may not know I the virus and I may not be showing symptoms.

But I could still have it

Now are you happy for me to go and see her?

Wuhan Flu on 10:21 - Oct 5 with 988 viewsStokieBlue

Wuhan Flu on 10:18 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

That doesn't mean you don't have C19 though and doesn't mean it couldn't be passed on to your grandma which could be very bad.

Have you been paying any attention at all over the last 6 months? If you can't even reference the science when forming your views then the content of rest of your posts are not really that surprising.

SB

Wuhan Flu on 10:21 - Oct 5 with 985 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 10:19 - Oct 5 by Keno

even if that means someone takes a gun in a shoots her?

This is just weird now. She’s nearly 90 and has dementia. I haven’t seen her since March. My personal view is that preventing her from having visitors (obviously PPE and in the garden or something) is cruel and counter productive.

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 10:22 - Oct 5 with 984 viewsHerbivore

Wuhan Flu on 10:17 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

You'd be happy with people visiting her even if they might have Covid? Blimey.

Wuhan Flu on 10:23 - Oct 5 with 981 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 10:20 - Oct 5 by Keno

But thats the point isnt is?

I may not know I the virus and I may not be showing symptoms.

But I could still have it

Now are you happy for me to go and see her?

I would say the chances of you being asymptomatic and passing it on would be low enough to accept as a trade off against the alternative of her not seeing anyone for the remainder of her days and her the consequent rapid deterioration of her mental condition

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 10:28 - Oct 5 with 971 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 10:23 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

I would say the chances of you being asymptomatic and passing it on would be low enough to accept as a trade off against the alternative of her not seeing anyone for the remainder of her days and her the consequent rapid deterioration of her mental condition

The more I go out to things like the pub, footie matches etc etc the more the chances are I would contract the virus.

Thats how risk works

There are ways you can try to help with the mental health aspects and I am genuinely really surprised that you would be so cavalier with your grandmas health

Wuhan Flu on 10:30 - Oct 5 with 969 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 10:21 - Oct 5 by 26_Paz

This is just weird now. She’s nearly 90 and has dementia. I haven’t seen her since March. My personal view is that preventing her from having visitors (obviously PPE and in the garden or something) is cruel and counter productive.

why is it weird?

We have established you dont like the idea of me shooting her but are ok if I give her Covid.

That to me is wierd

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024