Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bullying is A - OK peeps! 11:56 - Nov 20 with 4946 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55016076

Gotta love this Government.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 11:56]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 11:58 - Nov 20 with 2041 viewsWacko

Speechless

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 11:59 - Nov 20 with 2045 viewsHerbivore

Things this government supports: bullying and public sector pay freezes.

Things this government doesn't support: feeding poor children, unless they are shamed into it by a footballer who they will then use their mates in the press to undermine.

F*ck this Tory government and f*ck anyone who voted for them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:01 - Nov 20 with 2027 viewsSpruceMoose

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 11:59 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

Things this government doesn't support: feeding poor children, unless they are shamed into it by a footballer who they will then use their mates in the press to undermine.

To be fair, they're giving their voters exactly what they want.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:04 - Nov 20 with 1994 viewsBluefish

If they sack a Tory bully it will be like a house of cards and there will be none left. I expect they are all obnoxious as fook

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:07 - Nov 20 with 1988 viewsjaykay

yeah but diane abbott or something like that

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:09 - Nov 20 with 1981 viewsHerbivore

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:01 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

They keep mentioning in all the press reports that Patel is very popular amongst their base because of her tough stance on immigration. Imagine being such an awful human being that you're willing to overlook what a vile creature she is purely because she gladly implements policies that potentially destroy the life chances of people not so different from her own parents.

Anyone who still supports this bunch of scumbags can rot in hell.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 12:10]

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:13 - Nov 20 with 1945 viewsBluefish

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:09 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

They keep mentioning in all the press reports that Patel is very popular amongst their base because of her tough stance on immigration. Imagine being such an awful human being that you're willing to overlook what a vile creature she is purely because she gladly implements policies that potentially destroy the life chances of people not so different from her own parents.

I think she would deport her own family if it meant being teachers pet in the cabinet

Anyone who votes Tory or supports Lambert can rot in hell

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:18 - Nov 20 with 1935 viewsSpruceMoose

Tough stance? Such flowery language for really just boils down to hatred. Sigh. They've never really been any different though have they? Their voters love this kind of stuff.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 12:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:23 - Nov 20 with 1924 viewslowhouseblue

jeez, they'll be accusing malcolm tucker next

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:27 - Nov 20 with 1901 viewsKropotkin123

The reaction to this is disgraceful. Legitimising bullying within the workplace with our system of governance. It is the typical issue that those with power in any workplace are favoured in the grievance process because they hold the cards.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:27 - Nov 20 with 1900 viewsBasuco

"Ministers are normally expected to resign if they break the code and there are no known cases of a minister staying in post following a breach." I suppose as Priti Patel supports brexit bullying is OK.
Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:29 - Nov 20 with 1886 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Two things:-

1) Bullying is not okay. And neither is sacking civil servants who speak out.

2) Where has she said she supports no immigration? Being tough is not the same thing. There are far more people able to immigrate here than when her parents did.

I'm not sure why you have highlighted her background - seems discriminatory, she is British. If she believes in controlled numbers she is allowed to believe that regardless of her background?
Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:31 - Nov 20 with 1872 viewsBasuco

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:27 - Nov 20 by Kropotkin123

The reaction to this is disgraceful. Legitimising bullying within the workplace with our system of governance. It is the typical issue that those with power in any workplace are favoured in the grievance process because they hold the cards.

It shows very weak leadership, but then again a journalist from the spectator said on 5 live last night "the PM just repeats what the last person has said to him"
Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:35 - Nov 20 with 1847 viewsPlums

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:27 - Nov 20 by Basuco

"Ministers are normally expected to resign if they break the code and there are no known cases of a minister staying in post following a breach." I suppose as Priti Patel supports brexit bullying is OK.

She’s already been fired for breaching it once. She should know it backwards. This is a new low for this sh1tshow of a government.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:36 - Nov 20 with 1849 viewsBasuco

You forgot about the huge tax rises we will be hit with next week! Apart from those with their business based outside the UK, which most Conservative donors business's are.
Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:37 - Nov 20 with 1844 viewsBasuco

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:35 - Nov 20 by Plums

She’s already been fired for breaching it once. She should know it backwards. This is a new low for this sh1tshow of a government.

Good grief! I didn't know she had previous!
Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:38 - Nov 20 with 1834 viewsBluefish

Is that bottom paragraph a new one on twtd because in my flashing red previously Phil said that saying wasn't used on here

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:38 - Nov 20 with 1836 viewsHerbivore

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:29 - Nov 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

2) Where has she said she supports no immigration? Being tough is not the same thing. There are far more people able to immigrate here than when her parents did.

I'm not sure why you have highlighted her background - seems discriminatory, she is British. If she believes in controlled numbers she is allowed to believe that regardless of her background?

She can believe what she likes.

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:38 - Nov 20 with 1837 viewsSpruceMoose

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:29 - Nov 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Bullying is A - OK peeps! by SpruceMoose 20 Nov 2020 12:01

They just invent seemingly reasonable ways to disguise it.

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:39 - Nov 20 with 1829 viewsHerbivore

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:38 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

Is that bottom paragraph a new one on twtd because in my flashing red previously Phil said that saying wasn't used on here

I'm willing to take a flashing red in this instance.

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:40 - Nov 20 with 1813 viewsBluefish

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:39 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

I'm willing to take a flashing red in this instance.

You won't get one. None of the previous users of it got one either, nor were tbe posts removed
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 12:40]

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:42 - Nov 20 with 1807 viewsSpruceMoose

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:40 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

You won't get one. None of the previous users of it got one either, nor were tbe posts removed

Hey hey hey! Let's keep this thread focused on the subject at hand.

Which is Lambert out.

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:42 - Nov 20 with 1806 viewsHerbivore

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:40 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

No, I've had one before for using the phrase I've used in this thread. Paz complained, which is ironic given his belief in free speech when he's defending racists.

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:44 - Nov 20 with 1784 viewsBluefish

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:42 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

No, I've had one before for using the phrase I've used in this thread. Paz complained, which is ironic given his belief in free speech when he's defending racists.

Is he still here? Haven't seen him since his abuse reporting spree at me last night

Bullying is A - OK peeps! on 12:47 - Nov 20 with 1779 viewsSpruceMoose

Talking of bullying and its impacts, it's International Trans Day of Remembrance today. I'd encourage everyone to take a minute or two to reflect on some of the struggles faced by individuals in that community.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 12:50]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024