Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... 12:47 - Nov 20 with 5824 viewsDubtractor

How many pages do you think you'll generate?

Today's 10 pager has made me wonder.

I reckon I'd just about scrape 1 page, boosted by a few people asking who I was and why should they care.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Raoul Moat? (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 20 with 925 viewsfooters

Raoul Moat? (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 20 by Bloots

I tell anyone who'll listen about a book called 'You Could Do Something Amazing with Your Life [You Are Raoul Moat]'. It's a book through his eyes of his last few days, told in the second person. Really shows how many cracks he'd slipped through to get to that point.

No mention of Gazza though.

But if it is of interest to anyone, I would highly recommend it.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:19 - Nov 20 with 911 viewsMattinLondon

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 14:10 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

I remember you upsetting some silly folks once by saying you looked at some boobs at an office Christmas party. That was a fun thread.

It was one particular poster who was upset by that thread but I can’t remember their name.

I do remember that whoever it was, was properly angry throughout all of it.
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:22 - Nov 20 with 905 viewsBlueBadger

I once vanished off here for the thick end of a year without saying anything.

No f*cker noticed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:26 - Nov 20 with 897 viewsmonytowbray

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:19 - Nov 20 by MattinLondon

It was one particular poster who was upset by that thread but I can’t remember their name.

I do remember that whoever it was, was properly angry throughout all of it.

It was me. I still stand by the fact that thread was crude as f*ck towards the women you work with.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:36 - Nov 20 with 876 viewsCoastalblue

My single reply would probably read

?

I'm not sure many on here are aware of me at all anyway, I'm on here a lot but don't post that much, well, relatively speaking anyway.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:37 - Nov 20 with 873 viewsMattinLondon

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:26 - Nov 20 by monytowbray

It was me. I still stand by the fact that thread was crude as f*ck towards the women you work with.

Was it you - completely forgot who it was. Anyway, I will stand by the fact that you were a complete moron on that thread.
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:37 - Nov 20 with 872 viewsHerbivore

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:36 - Nov 20 by Coastalblue

?

I'm not sure many on here are aware of me at all anyway, I'm on here a lot but don't post that much, well, relatively speaking anyway.

You're one of the good guys.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:40 - Nov 20 with 857 viewsCoastalblue

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:37 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

Aaaww, thanks for that

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:56 - Nov 20 with 835 viewsgiant_stow

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:36 - Nov 20 by Coastalblue

?

nonsense - well i notice you at least!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:56 - Nov 20 with 835 viewsWicklowBlue

Sure I don't even know who I am!
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:57 - Nov 20 with 834 viewsgiant_stow

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:37 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

I think Coastal was particularly kind to me re smoking a while back. Nice fella.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:23 - Nov 20 with 812 viewsmonytowbray

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 17:37 - Nov 20 by MattinLondon

Was it you - completely forgot who it was. Anyway, I will stand by the fact that you were a complete moron on that thread.

Seeing how entitled males and "locker room talk" has impacted women professionally in this world, I still stand by my point. You may have seen it as just a bit of banter but all it really does is validate it's perfectly acceptable to talk of colleagues just something to please your eyes and or sexually gratify you.

I suggest starting by reading up on feminism in the work place and survivors of abuse by bosses.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:42 - Nov 20 with 789 viewsMattinLondon

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:23 - Nov 20 by monytowbray

Seeing how entitled males and "locker room talk" has impacted women professionally in this world, I still stand by my point. You may have seen it as just a bit of banter but all it really does is validate it's perfectly acceptable to talk of colleagues just something to please your eyes and or sexually gratify you.

I suggest starting by reading up on feminism in the work place and survivors of abuse by bosses.

Ok, being serious you do have a point, but if I remember correctly that post was a million miles away from what you’ve suggested.

Taking things very seriously is something which can be a great quality in an individual- it shows that that person is passionate about various subjects. I do admire your passion on various subjects and tend to click on your threads if I see you’ve posted on here. However taking things too seriously can cause someone to look like a patronising, condescending tvvat.
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:46 - Nov 20 with 783 viewsfooters

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:42 - Nov 20 by MattinLondon

Ok, being serious you do have a point, but if I remember correctly that post was a million miles away from what you’ve suggested.

Taking things very seriously is something which can be a great quality in an individual- it shows that that person is passionate about various subjects. I do admire your passion on various subjects and tend to click on your threads if I see you’ve posted on here. However taking things too seriously can cause someone to look like a patronising, condescending tvvat.

FWIW, I remember posting on that thread and seeing your post, Matt, but tbh I read in a more light-hearted manner than callis, as I'm sure it was intended as such.

I didn't imagine you literally leering at your co-workers and then posting about it seriously on here.

But maybe I read things in a jokey way too often, and in fact you're a dangerous misogynistic pervert.

I don't expect the majority of us in 2020 to be going around like it's a Carry On film.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:50 - Nov 20 with 777 viewsMattinLondon

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:46 - Nov 20 by footers

FWIW, I remember posting on that thread and seeing your post, Matt, but tbh I read in a more light-hearted manner than callis, as I'm sure it was intended as such.

I didn't imagine you literally leering at your co-workers and then posting about it seriously on here.

But maybe I read things in a jokey way too often, and in fact you're a dangerous misogynistic pervert.

I don't expect the majority of us in 2020 to be going around like it's a Carry On film.

It was a lighthearted thread and in absolute jest - think most realised that.

Saying that however I am indeed a dangerous misogynistic pervert - this post seems like the ideal opportunity to announce this.
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:56 - Nov 20 with 770 viewsDanTheMan

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:57 - Nov 20 by hype313

Doubt I would get one post, let alone a page.

At best it would be "Oh"

I was going to post precisely this, maybe we should share the announcement thread?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:57 - Nov 20 with 769 viewsfooters

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 18:56 - Nov 20 by DanTheMan

I was going to post precisely this, maybe we should share the announcement thread?

Nah, as soon as someone needed IT advice there'd be a 10-pager searching for you.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:27 - Nov 20 with 730 viewsSwailsey

With a comment from:

J2
Newcy
Spruce
Footers
Dub
Jeerz
Glasgow (maybe)
Colin Healy

A downvote from:

Elto

And an upvote from:

The three posters who pretty much downvote me whatever
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 20:28]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:30 - Nov 20 with 720 viewsSpruceMoose

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:27 - Nov 20 by Swailsey

With a comment from:

J2
Newcy
Spruce
Footers
Dub
Jeerz
Glasgow (maybe)
Colin Healy

A downvote from:

Elto

And an upvote from:

You can't go anywhere. You might miss someone remembering who said the Colin Healey thing!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:31 - Nov 20 with 717 viewsSwailsey

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:27 - Nov 20 by Swailsey

With a comment from:

J2
Newcy
Spruce
Footers
Dub
Jeerz
Glasgow (maybe)
Colin Healy

A downvote from:

Elto

And an upvote from:

Classic Elto.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 711 viewsPJH

With a comment from:

J2
Newcy
Spruce
Footers
Dub
Jeerz
Glasgow (maybe)
Colin Healy

A downvote from:

Elto

And an upvote from:

I would comment too!
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:33 - Nov 20 with 709 viewsSwailsey

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:30 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

You can't go anywhere. You might miss someone remembering who said the Colin Healey thing!

Who?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:34 - Nov 20 with 705 viewsElto

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:31 - Nov 20 by Swailsey

Classic Elto.

You can go now. Bye bye.
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:34 - Nov 20 with 702 viewsSwailsey

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:32 - Nov 20 by PJH

I would comment too!

Oh yeah! I should have had another category for kind PM’s.

That would be you, Elto, No9 and Phil.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:35 - Nov 20 with 698 viewsSwailsey

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 20:34 - Nov 20 by Elto

You can go now. Bye bye.

NO.

F**KING.

WAY.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024