Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. 21:45 - Dec 1 with 1830 viewsSwailsey

LON and/or PL.

Instead, we get denial, blame towards us, more media attacked, TWTD demeaned, the petition and charity amount ignored.

This club is rotten from top to bottom. I’m actually angry.

Furious. Gaaaah.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 21:47 - Dec 1 with 1554 viewsLamp

This just can't go on. Nobody is attacking the players - they're rightly blaming the coaching, the man management and the fitness management.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 21:57 - Dec 1 with 1481 viewsm14_blue

Our club gets more Trumpian by the minute.

It’s pathetic.

I’ve never felt like this about Ipswich before.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 1433 viewsWD19

To be honest I didn’t want an apology. I didn’t want any words. I just wanted it fixed.

I’m beyond anger and despair.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 1421 viewsDanTheMan

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 21:57 - Dec 1 by m14_blue

Our club gets more Trumpian by the minute.

It’s pathetic.

I’ve never felt like this about Ipswich before.

I'm ashamed of what they're doing. It's long term damage.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 1391 viewsMrTown

Talks about not feeling pressure, he bloody hides it well to be fair to him

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 1372 viewsTieDyedIn95

People need to stop using iFollow, stop buying the merch (nothing for Christmas) and don't even attempt to get in the ground and I think that should tell them where to stick it.

Although happy clappers will anyway because you have to "back the boys, get behind the team" ...........

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 1342 viewswkj

You can take the positivity and shove it mate, I just wanted an apology and Phil to be treated with dignity once more.

The riot mentality has begun in my mind- he's beyond redemption.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 1255 viewsRobTheMonk

I don't know what he's on about. People have been positive about Dozzell, McGavin and Dobra. Lankester has scored a few, forms been iffy, but no real negativity. Some comments about Wolfie and Mcguiness being inexperienced at the back is justified.

If anything, it's Judge and Huws who've got the brunt and that's because they've been rubbish.
Login to get fewer ads

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 1255 viewsRegencyBlue

They are displaying a real bunker mentality now.

I think they really believe they can ride this storm out.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1215 viewsElto

I have a feeling we don't really exist Swailesy. We're minor characters in a lost souls recurring nightmare.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1217 viewsWD19

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:05 - Dec 1 by RegencyBlue

They are displaying a real bunker mentality now.

I think they really believe they can ride this storm out.

There is only one bunker that has ever previously had a mentality like this.
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 1202 viewsN2_Blue

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:01 - Dec 1 by TieDyedIn95

People need to stop using iFollow, stop buying the merch (nothing for Christmas) and don't even attempt to get in the ground and I think that should tell them where to stick it.

Although happy clappers will anyway because you have to "back the boys, get behind the team" ...........

This 1,000 times!

I know some people follow the club blindly and feel not putting money in etc only damages the club, but sorry the only way this is ever going to change is if we stop. All Evans and co think this at the moment is this is the fans moaning because we are not winning.

They don't get that it's far more than that and will only understand if there is a mass fall in revenue. Please don't buy ITFC merchandise for Xmas or Ifollow tickets. You want to watch the game, purchase via away club
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:13]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 1175 viewscooper442

It was just a load of meaningless nonsense, blaming our current injury list for his failure, we were crap when almost everyone was available!
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 1162 viewsfooters

I don't want to care, but I do.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 1161 viewsRegencyBlue

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:06 - Dec 1 by WD19

There is only one bunker that has ever previously had a mentality like this.

Indeed!
So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:11 - Dec 1 with 1087 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:01 - Dec 1 by TieDyedIn95

I'm with you on your first sentence. The second was unnecessary.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 937 viewsMetal_Hacker

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:07 - Dec 1 by footers

I don't want to care, but I do.

This !!!

It’s a horrible feeling.

Poll: If it were one or the other

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 862 viewsSwailsey

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:06 - Dec 1 by Elto

I have a feeling we don't really exist Swailesy. We're minor characters in a lost souls recurring nightmare.

I can’t wake up.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:23 - Dec 1 with 817 viewsSpruceMoose

The club has cancer.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 793 viewswkj

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:21 - Dec 1 by Swailsey

I can’t wake up.

Wake me up inside.

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 755 viewspositivity

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:02 - Dec 1 by wkj

You can take the positivity and shove it mate, I just wanted an apology and Phil to be treated with dignity once more.

The riot mentality has begun in my mind- he's beyond redemption.

"You can take the positivity and shove it mate".

that's harsh. otherwise i agree!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 724 viewsfooters

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:25 - Dec 1 by wkj

Wake me up inside.

I can't wake up.

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:45 - Dec 1 with 655 viewswkj

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:34 - Dec 1 by footers

I can't wake up.

Call my name and save me from the dark

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 638 viewsfooters

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:45 - Dec 1 by wkj

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 630 viewsSpruceMoose

So we were hoping for positivity or an apology from.. on 22:46 - Dec 1 by footers

Bid my blood to run

Agga do do do

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024