Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you support the Blue Action protest? 10:31 - Dec 15 with 6148 viewswkj

Do you support the Blue Action protest?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:32 - Dec 15 with 4869 viewswkj

I support the protest, but have seen a number of people chattering about how this deviates from Blue Actions initial aims and goals. I am curious to get a snapshot of general feeling towards Blue Actions and the change in direction they've undertaken.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:48 - Dec 15 with 4785 viewsstantheman

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:32 - Dec 15 by wkj

I support the protest, but have seen a number of people chattering about how this deviates from Blue Actions initial aims and goals. I am curious to get a snapshot of general feeling towards Blue Actions and the change in direction they've undertaken.

Difficult one isn't it. Support the team but not the regime is my stand on matters. How you end up doing it is the dilemma.
Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:53 - Dec 15 with 4740 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I actually think that Evans is like Mick, in that if the fans want one thing, he'll go the other way.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 11:05 - Dec 15 with 4717 viewssolemio

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:53 - Dec 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I actually think that Evans is like Mick, in that if the fans want one thing, he'll go the other way.

That may possibly be true. The difference is that Mick was right, Evans is not.
Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 11:10 - Dec 15 with 4664 viewsRyorry

Useful poll, thanks wkj. It's already highlighting the difference between forum posters & comments posters - most on here supporting BA in this (as I do); most on the comments section seem to be against (albeit very small sample there so far).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 11:54 - Dec 15 with 4562 viewsrickw

Yes unless our form dramatically improves.

It would be stupid to do it on a 5 match winning run!
But I don't believe Lambert has what it takes to achieve this

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 15:37 - Dec 15 with 4110 viewsBiGDonnie

100%

The only criticism I have is that it should have been done years ago.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 15:56 - Dec 15 with 4061 viewssotd78

Like all binary polls this puts us into one camp or the other. Bit like Brexit!
BA has a place at times; but as always a few shouting loudly often get the wrong result: Magilton? Even Mick McCarthy? So yes I support them; but then again no I don't.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Login to get fewer ads

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 15:58 - Dec 15 with 4044 viewsSwailsey

Yes I do.

Very strong results.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 16:11 - Dec 15 with 4013 viewsMrTown

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 10:32 - Dec 15 by wkj

I understand the point of it deviating from its initial purpose.

BUT how long can you support someone or something that is constantly and blatantly failing, and causing more harm to something you live than good.

There comes a point where loyalty becomes stupidity.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 3888 viewsGodBlue

Arguably, this ultimately has the intention of improving the atmosphere, no?

Not sure why they shouldn’t be allowed to pivot, if it’s what they feel they need to do. Especially when the supposedly official supporters group have well and truly aligned themselves with the club, hiding behind the spin of it “not being the right time to disrupt things”.

Yeah... heaven forbid they do something to disrupt the painful decline of this football club!

You don’t have to agree with the reasons for the protest, but they are well within their rights to do it, if they feel that they are the right group to do so.

Also ‘Blue Inaction’ isn’t so catchy.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 17:45 - Dec 15 with 3778 viewsjeera

Yes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 18:54 - Dec 15 with 3635 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 11:54 - Dec 15 by rickw

Yes unless our form dramatically improves.

It would be stupid to do it on a 5 match winning run!
But I don't believe Lambert has what it takes to achieve this

If we win 5 games on the trot and look like world beaters, the protest will not happen, I am sure.

As you say, that isn't going to happen, though, is it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 18:57 - Dec 15 with 3624 viewsdissboy2

yes
Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 3375 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 15:37 - Dec 15 by BiGDonnie

100%

The only criticism I have is that it should have been done years ago.

There was nothing stopping you.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 20:55 - Dec 15 with 3321 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 21:31 - Dec 15 with 3255 viewsbazgammon

pathetic wannabe 'ultras'. Would soil themselves had they been around in the 80's and been confronted by real firms. These guys are bunch of loser hipsters in their beards and skinny jeans.

Poll: Lambert

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 21:40 - Dec 15 with 3230 viewsSpruceMoose

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 21:31 - Dec 15 by bazgammon

pathetic wannabe 'ultras'. Would soil themselves had they been around in the 80's and been confronted by real firms. These guys are bunch of loser hipsters in their beards and skinny jeans.

Joke is on you old blokes in the firms from the 80s really. You're getting on a bit now and all you have are your memories and your swollen prostates!
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 21:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 3175 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I bet you're too fat to fight now, which is why you cry.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 22:23 - Dec 15 with 3082 viewsSpruceMoose

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 21:56 - Dec 15 by The_Flashing_Smile

I bet you're too fat to fight now, which is why you cry.

His willy definitely dribbles after he has a wee, so he's angry that he can't wear his white Stone Island jeans anymore

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 22:34 - Dec 15 with 3040 viewsBlueBadger

You're an Ipswich fan Baz. The only 'real' firm you've seen has been whilst you've been knocking one out over 'Green Street'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 22:37 - Dec 15 with 3028 viewsSpruceMoose

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 22:34 - Dec 15 by BlueBadger

You're an Ipswich fan Baz. The only 'real' firm you've seen has been whilst you've been knocking one out over 'Green Street'.

Even then it was probably only more of a semi.

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 11:27 - Dec 16 with 2572 viewsWickets

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 22:37 - Dec 15 by SpruceMoose

Even then it was probably only more of a semi.

Can someone spill the beans regards Green Street !
Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 14:26 - Dec 16 with 2438 viewsBlueBadger

I'm in the difficult position of supporting the aim of the protests but not the physical protests themselves, mainly due to the utterly embarrassing history of ITFC protests and banners from The Bedsheet through to 'In Mick We Trust' via The Brighton One.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 16:38 - Dec 16 with 2365 viewsPinewoodblue

Do you support the Blue Action protest? on 14:26 - Dec 16 by BlueBadger

I'm in the difficult position of supporting the aim of the protests but not the physical protests themselves, mainly due to the utterly embarrassing history of ITFC protests and banners from The Bedsheet through to 'In Mick We Trust' via The Brighton One.

Sky cameras will be there what on earth are we worried about.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024