Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. 15:47 - Dec 21 with 3312 viewsBlueBadger

It's fooking awful in the hospital. No beds, no staff, ITU over capacity.

PLEASE, stay the fook home, if you can.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:48 - Dec 21 with 2993 viewsfactual_blue

TWO MENNY PEEPOLL R IRRRISPONDSYBIL.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:39]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:51 - Dec 21 with 2964 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:48 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

Not really an appropriate post is it? If you were mocking people who need to go to the pub or something then fair enough but some people are really hurting not seeing their family. Obviously they should stick to the rules but that post isn't very nice when some people are really struggling.

Hope it improves quickly Badger. You're a hero.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:53 - Dec 21 with 2936 viewsEireannach_gorm

Did you not use the bus?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:59 - Dec 21 with 2893 viewsfactual_blue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:51 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

Not really an appropriate post is it? If you were mocking people who need to go to the pub or something then fair enough but some people are really hurting not seeing their family. Obviously they should stick to the rules but that post isn't very nice when some people are really struggling.

Hope it improves quickly Badger. You're a hero.

There are worse things that could happen. Like prolonging the lockdowns even longer.

But that's what the abysmal decision-making and leadership from the government has already done.

He's utterly failed to engage people over the entire epidemic, and we all suffer as a consequence.

I'm also annoyed by some friends of our who mysteriously disappeared on Sunday, have clearly gone to London to see family when they really should know better.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:01]

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 2858 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:59 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

There are worse things that could happen. Like prolonging the lockdowns even longer.

But that's what the abysmal decision-making and leadership from the government has already done.

He's utterly failed to engage people over the entire epidemic, and we all suffer as a consequence.

I'm also annoyed by some friends of our who mysteriously disappeared on Sunday, have clearly gone to London to see family when they really should know better.

I completely agree about the government.

Truly impaired.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 2860 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:53 - Dec 21 by Eireannach_gorm

Did you not use the bus?

Clearly will be no problem for the NHS after 1st January.

Stay safe Badger; your work is truly appreciated.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:06 - Dec 21 with 2829 viewsfactual_blue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:01 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

I completely agree about the government.

The point is people can't distinguish between 'need' and 'want'.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 2808 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:06 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

Agree, you should have just said that. We're days away from people across the country having a miserable Christmas. It's necessary but it's not nice.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

So do you..... on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 2794 viewsBloots

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:06 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

....."need" or "want" to mock people that have these particular feelings?

Just for clarity.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So do you..... on 16:10 - Dec 21 with 2785 viewsfactual_blue

So do you..... on 16:09 - Dec 21 by Bloots

....."need" or "want" to mock people that have these particular feelings?

Just for clarity.

Yes

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:46 - Dec 21 with 2650 viewsjeera

That explains a conversation I had with the local hospital earlier today then.

I've been sent a date for a hernia op but it's for day surgery. Living alone they won't allow me home on the same day so I need to be in overnight, which it's looking like they cannot accommodate for some time yet.

I can't say I want to stay in covd-ridden hospital really, nor do I want a hacking cough with those new stitches in place either.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 17:03]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:49 - Dec 21 with 2619 viewsKeno

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:46 - Dec 21 by jeera

I've been sent a date for a hernia op but it's for day surgery. Living alone they won't allow me home on the same day so I need to be in overnight, which it's looking like they cannot accommodate for some time yet.

I can't say I want to stay in covd-ridden hospital really, nor do I want a hacking cough with those new stitches in place either.

could be worse

Badger could end up shaving you

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 2582 viewsfactual_blue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:59 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

Looks like I'm in for a bout of down arrowing for the sake of it from our anal monkey.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 17:16 - Dec 21 with 2504 viewsnoggin

It's time for the Thursday round of applause again, to ease your burden.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:21 - Dec 21 with 2327 viewsChondzoresk

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:46 - Dec 21 by jeera

I got lucky. My knee op is tomorrow. Been upgraded to a BMI courtesy of the NHS. Private care. Been waiting for months and months.
Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:23 - Dec 21 with 2315 viewsjeera

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:21 - Dec 21 by Chondzoresk

I got lucky. My knee op is tomorrow. Been upgraded to a BMI courtesy of the NHS. Private care. Been waiting for months and months.

Best wishes for tomorrow then!

Hope it goes well.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:51 - Dec 21 with 2211 viewsDebsyAngel

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:21 - Dec 21 by Chondzoresk

Best of luck for tomorrow x
Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:53 - Dec 21 with 2207 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 15:48 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

So the reality is indeed that rather than there being a correlation between thick Brexiteers and rule breakers the reality is that the worst offenders are the entitled multi property owning middle classes....fekkin tossers!

Edit....there is a particular road in Aldeburgh where Miss Slave works, probably 20 properties, all second homes, nearly all currently occupied!
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 19:59]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 19:55 - Dec 21 with 2196 viewsfooters

That can't be right. The S*n this morning said we are in a much better place than in 2018 and basically you lot are just taking the piss. Hilariously, they also wondered why we have a shortage of medical staff at the moment.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:25 - Dec 21 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 17:16 - Dec 21 by noggin

It's time for the Thursday round of applause again, to ease your burden.

Can I part exchange them for a PS5?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:34 - Dec 21 with 1914 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:25 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

A P45?

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:38 - Dec 21 with 1909 viewsPinewoodblue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:25 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

Can I ask you a Covid related question. Twice in recent days Sky have commented on the fact that 25% of Covid patients have been hospitalized for other reasons and catch it in hospital.

Today one of their ‘experts’ seemed to confirm it was correct. Is that right.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:39 - Dec 21 with 1900 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:38 - Dec 21 by Pinewoodblue

Can I ask you a Covid related question. Twice in recent days Sky have commented on the fact that 25% of Covid patients have been hospitalized for other reasons and catch it in hospital.

My old history teacher always said I don't want to go to hospital it is full of sick people and you never what you will catch.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:46 - Dec 21 with 1888 viewsBlueBadger

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:38 - Dec 21 by Pinewoodblue

A lot of our recent surge has come in 'non-covid' wards, fuelled in part by transmission from visitors and asymptomatic staff members.
I wouldn't be wholly surprised if that was the case.

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 22:49 - Dec 21 with 1867 viewssyntaxerror

Finally got a chance for a drink and sandwich. on 16:56 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

Looks like I'm in for a bout of down arrowing for the sake of it from our anal monkey.

Covid's a good egg really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024