Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) 15:46 - Jan 4 with 3093 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 2402 viewsJ2BLUE

Out of the frying pan into the fire became a saying for a reason.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 2401 viewsElderGrizzly

Can we have Warren Barton?
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:47 - Jan 4 with 2394 viewsElderGrizzly

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

Out of the frying pan into the fire became a saying for a reason.

Anything would want to escape your frying pan to be fair
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:50 - Jan 4 with 2384 viewsPJH

He might be unavailable for a while after his next court case in the summer, unless it gets postponed.
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 2360 viewsitfcjoe

Yes

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:53 - Jan 4 with 2355 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yep
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 2348 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 2342 viewsbilllm

Nope
Login to get fewer ads

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 15:58 - Jan 4 with 2330 viewsericclacton

I would have joey the budgerigar instead of surly Lambert.

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 4 with 2304 viewsthebooks

No.

Lambert out, though.
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 4 with 2303 viewstextbackup

evans would sht himself that barton would chuck him under the bus

with that in mind its a yes from me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 4 with 2306 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Absolutely.

Although not too sure how well it would go down with the crop of players, when he suggested they were the worst group we've had.

Although he was spot on the money.

Don't think he would fit the easy life and comfy mentality at the club though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:10 - Jan 4 with 2238 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:15 - Jan 4 with 2207 viewsclive_baker

Yes and no. If someone offered a swap right now I would probably take it and back JB to do better than Lambert has. However if in the real world we went to the lengths and expense of sacking Lambert, only to replace him with Barton despite some other available candidates who I would rank miles ahead of him, I would be massively disappointed.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:17 - Jan 4 with 2198 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Never in a million years - i would never want Barton near the club.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 16:17]

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:24 - Jan 4 with 2146 viewsIllinoisblue

Absolutely.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:27 - Jan 4 with 2116 viewsChurchman

Dick Barton, Special Agent maybe. Joey Barton - no thanks. I wouldn’t want Lee Bowyer either, not that he’d take a step down to ITFC. Just because we have had one achingly useless manager after another (bar MM), doesn’t mean I wouldn’t prefer to avoid the likes of bonehead Barton. I’d still go for KD and an assistant of his choosing.
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 16:48 - Jan 4 with 2043 viewsBlueBadger

We've been down the 'very famous, bit of a t0sser' route before. Didn't end well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 4 with 2000 viewsMonkeyAlan

Yes. These players need a rocket. They have it too cushy. Only interested in their fancy house, range Rover, flashy watches, latest tattoos etc. Oh, and their contract when it's up. Once sorted they revert back to type
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 1972 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 4 by MonkeyAlan

Yes. These players need a rocket. They have it too cushy. Only interested in their fancy house, range Rover, flashy watches, latest tattoos etc. Oh, and their contract when it's up. Once sorted they revert back to type

The players are good eggs really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:43 - Jan 4 with 1892 viewsrfretwell

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

The players are good eggs really.

Who has the better win record? oh, JB's at 40%? At tinpot Fleetwood? My god, no contest there then!
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 17:55 - Jan 4 with 1855 viewsHerbivore

No thanks. He's a thug and I'd rather not be associated with him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 18:30 - Jan 4 with 1800 viewsBlueandTruesince82

No.... basically a crapper Roy Keane in every since bar his nationality

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 18:33 - Jan 4 with 1794 viewsGeorge25

Yep. Ambitious Manger. Have no messing behind the scene, in the player that are here would all be looking in the same direction m. Certainly get Norwood back sooner given their best mates
Would you take Joey Barton as manager instead of Paul Lambert? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 4 with 1777 viewsBlueForYou

We should be aiming much higher than him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024