Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? 14:08 - Jan 10 with 1875 viewsnoggin

Getting first dose on Tuesday morning and then working Tuesday afternoon. Just wondering if there have been any side effects to report?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:15 - Jan 10 with 1828 viewsLeaky

My partner had it before Xmas no side effects.
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:16 - Jan 10 with 1829 viewswkj

My mother had her first dose last week, and nothing untoward - although that could be more down to not being time for side effects to manifest. I really don't think there is much to worry about though to be honest and the Pfizer one was rigorously tested.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:18 - Jan 10 with 1816 viewsFtnfwest

The old dear had her second on New Year’s Eve. Hasn’t noticed anything at all, she’s 83
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:23 - Jan 10 with 1800 viewsEireannach_gorm

My daughter got it last week. Just the common sore injection area side effect. Grand now.
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:58 - Jan 10 with 1734 viewseastangliaisblue

I think the only side effect is a voice in your head that sounds suspiciously like Bill Gates.
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 15:02 - Jan 10 with 1715 viewsfooters

My cousin had it last week, no side effects as yet.

Although her anti-vaxx brother seems to think she'll grow two heads. Idiot.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 15:03 - Jan 10 with 1707 viewsEastTownBlue

I know of someone that had a headache a day following the second vaccination. Think they did say that there were possible "hangover" like side effects for that one but sounds to be quite rare.
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 15:17 - Jan 10 with 1650 viewsBlueBadger

Had it Monday. Bit of an achey arm for a couple of days and felt a touch 'viral'(ie tired, muscle aches) about 24 hours post-jab but that was managed with paracetamol and an early night.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 15:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 15:18 - Jan 10 with 1633 viewsTractorWood

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 14:58 - Jan 10 by eastangliaisblue

I think the only side effect is a voice in your head that sounds suspiciously like Bill Gates.

I'm getting my fill of Google Chrome before I obviously switch to Microsoft Edge for the rest of my life.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 17:43 - Jan 10 with 1490 viewsdickie

My wife had it a couple of weeks ago, she was really wiped out and had a dead arm for about 36 hours but fine after
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:28 - Jan 10 with 1383 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like you're one of the lucky ones. At current rates of vaccination it's going to take 3 years to vaccinate everyone with just the first dose apparently! Obviously you'd like to think they can find ways of speeding things up a bit, but the timetable seems a tad optimistic at the moment.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:32 - Jan 10 with 1370 viewsChurchman

My ski buddy and his misses are being done Monday. It’s pleasing to hear that people are getting the vaccination with so few side effects
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:46 - Jan 10 with 1338 viewsSpruceMoose

Ms Moose is getting it on Tuesday. Brother has had one dose, sister in law has had both doses.

All well, and glad they were able to do their bit to held safeguard their community. No symptoms reported on the day, next day SIL said she had a sore arm. That's it.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:53 - Jan 10 with 1313 viewsSeablu

Wife’s a GP and had her second dose today.
Had the first dose x3 weeks ago.
Sore arm for about an hour, nothing else.
One of her colleagues reported mild cold symptoms and general lethargy for 24 hrs after the initial jab.
As she rightly pointed out, when I finally get it, the lethargy issue might not get picked up...
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 21:08]
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 21:38 - Jan 10 with 1254 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/side-effects-cov

Interesting to see that side effects are less common in over 65's.

Has just arrived here in time!
https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/?areas=irl&areas=swe&areas=n92000002
Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 17:56 - Jan 11 with 1060 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:28 - Jan 10 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds like you're one of the lucky ones. At current rates of vaccination it's going to take 3 years to vaccinate everyone with just the first dose apparently! Obviously you'd like to think they can find ways of speeding things up a bit, but the timetable seems a tad optimistic at the moment.

I really hate unnecessary negative posts like this. You must know that since the Oxford vaccine was rolled out we are vaccinating many more people than the person in your link id suggesting.

How about some positivity in these dark times?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 17:58 - Jan 11 with 1049 viewshype313

Anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine yet? on 20:46 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

Ms Moose is getting it on Tuesday. Brother has had one dose, sister in law has had both doses.

All well, and glad they were able to do their bit to held safeguard their community. No symptoms reported on the day, next day SIL said she had a sore arm. That's it.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:47]

Sore arm is no bother, just as long as when we walk out of these vaccination centers we don't have the issues we did when we were in the 4th year after a BCG jab when everyone decided it would be a laugh to punch each other in the arm.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024