Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers being honest enough. 17:43 - Jan 23 with 5698 viewsScuzzer

Certainly showing that it hurts more than Lambert.

Established 1968

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:03 - Jan 23 with 1614 viewsIllinoisblue

Chambers being honest enough. on 17:48 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

Is he taking responsibility for his performance?

I like Chambo, but that was COMPLETELY unacceptable. At his age and level that many missed passes it shocking. Did he take responsibility for his display?

Newsflash: we didn’t lose because he misplaced a few passes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:04 - Jan 23 with 1600 viewsHerbivore

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:02 - Jan 23 by itfcjoe

Ward is basically the captain anyway, he's the only one Lambert even bothers to talk to

Ward isn't earning his place in the side right now. He's been pretty hopeless ever since his injury.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:05 - Jan 23 with 1600 viewsIllinoisblue

Ward is basically the captain anyway, he's the only one Lambert even bothers to talk to

And Ward has essentially retired given he rarely gets past the halfway line nowadays

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:05 - Jan 23 with 1590 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers being honest enough. on 17:57 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Who though? There's not many leaders in the squad. How do you think the squad would respond to the long standing captain being suddenly stripped of the captaincy? I sometimes wonder what planet our fans are on. Of all the issues at the club, Chambers being club captain is well down the list.

Chambers being honest enough. by BlueBadger 23 Jan 2021 17:44
Yes, but Mick liked him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 1576 viewsCoco

Groundhog day

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:07 - Jan 23 with 1563 viewstractordownsouth

Is that def info that he doesn’t speak to most of the players?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:26 - Jan 23 with 1495 views44_not_out

Chambers being honest enough. on 17:56 - Jan 23 by itfcjoe

The manager is an utter clown, he has no relationship with his players - it is toxic and totally disfunctional.

if the manager doesn't speak to 90% of the players, at all, then how long can it go on for?

I have it from a fairly reliable source, the players can’t stand PL and he has fallen out with them (the players)

It’s almost like a stand off, where the players want him gone and PL doesn’t really want to be here.... however, he isn’t going to quit, and in fairness to him, nor would anyone in the same situation.

Over to you Mr Evans 🙏🏻
Chambers being honest enough. on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 1453 viewsChrisd

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:26 - Jan 23 by 44_not_out

I have it from a fairly reliable source, the players can’t stand PL and he has fallen out with them (the players)

It’s almost like a stand off, where the players want him gone and PL doesn’t really want to be here.... however, he isn’t going to quit, and in fairness to him, nor would anyone in the same situation.

Over to you Mr Evans 🙏🏻

So if it is a Mexican stand off, it is solely comes down to money and ME not wanting to pay PL off, but in the meantime he's quite happy to see us drift down the L1 table. Just wish we had an owner that wanted the best for our club and had the ambition to see us succeed. What a mess we have become.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:36]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 1455 viewsMrTown

Over to you Mr Evans 🙏🏻

That’s exactly how it is.

The problem is the man who can change the situation, is disillusioned with the situation and has fallen to the bluff of the manager.

Oh and he doesn’t to pay the contract.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 1453 viewscatch74

Over to you Mr Evans 🙏🏻

For Evans he’s had his hand forced by fans with MM (rightly so) by the players with Hurst (wrongly so.) He must be sick at his choices and where everything is - just as a businessman. Not sure what the opposite of Midas touch would be but I wonder if he’s just scared of his own decisions now.
He really needs someone new to listen to.

Tick tock and all that.

Can someone knock up some Make Ipswich Great Again merch?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:38 - Jan 23 with 1437 viewspositivity

if he truly loves the club, if it truly hurts him, he should feign an injury and let someone takes his place. that'd be honesty.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:39 - Jan 23 with 1420 viewsChrisd

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:36 - Jan 23 by catch74

For Evans he’s had his hand forced by fans with MM (rightly so) by the players with Hurst (wrongly so.) He must be sick at his choices and where everything is - just as a businessman. Not sure what the opposite of Midas touch would be but I wonder if he’s just scared of his own decisions now.
He really needs someone new to listen to.

Tick tock and all that.

Can someone knock up some Make Ipswich Great Again merch?

I've got no sympathy after decision on decision being the wrong one, but that's on ME being a poor leader and owner.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:42]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 1417 viewsHerbivore

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:38 - Jan 23 by positivity

if he truly loves the club, if it truly hurts him, he should feign an injury and let someone takes his place. that'd be honesty.

Feigning an injury would be honesty? Who do you propose takes his place in this scenario?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:41 - Jan 23 with 1409 viewsTrequartista

"We were not good enough"
*Another match goes by where we are not good enough*

rinse and repeat.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 1393 viewsHerbivore

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:41 - Jan 23 by Trequartista

rinse and repeat.

But Lambert said we were really good today?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:43 - Jan 23 with 1390 viewspositivity

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:40 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Feigning an injury would be honesty? Who do you propose takes his place in this scenario?

good point on the honesty! maybe a kevin o'callahan style sacrifice is needed then...

i'd play wolf there, edwards, maybe make a cheeky bid for fleetwood's right-back. man of the match today, apparently. all would do better than chambers at the moment

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:43 - Jan 23 with 1382 viewschrismakin

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:41 - Jan 23 by Trequartista

rinse and repeat.

" Need a response"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:45 - Jan 23 with 1356 viewsJimmy86

Over to you Mr Evans 🙏🏻

See, it still doesn't sit well with me that the players want the manager out... admittedly Lambert might not be up to the job, but the players have to take a look in the mirror and accept some responsibility... what about having some professional pride, what about even playing for the shirt, the fans and the club?!

This club has a terrible acceptance of mediocrity, stemming back to Mick's time at the club... Berra's interview in the championship saying we're not world beaters and are where we are for a reason... Mcgoldrick's interview when he joined Sheffield United, about there not being any real expectation to go out and win every game... Bart's interview on the fact they'd given up in October, yet people still said it Lambert fault... the players loved Mick, as he took the wrap for them, no matter how good or bad they were...

This club needs a shake up and someone to put a few noses out of joint... Hurst tried to shake things up, but brought in too many lower league players, but his rhetoric, of the players being the best they could possibly be was not wrong
Chambers being honest enough. on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 1342 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Chambers: ''You can sometimes come out here and talk rubbish and say well 'we done great'.

Lambert: ''It was a really good game, I thought we were really good''.

Hmmm.
Chambers being honest enough. on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 1334 viewsTrequartista

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:42 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

But Lambert said we were really good today?

I'm not sure Lambert cares anymore about his players contradicting him, I know Woolfenden was dropped but he tends to drop Woolfenden anyway when he's not in the greatest of form, so hard to tell.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:56 - Jan 23 with 1294 viewsjayessess

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:45 - Jan 23 by Jimmy86

See, it still doesn't sit well with me that the players want the manager out... admittedly Lambert might not be up to the job, but the players have to take a look in the mirror and accept some responsibility... what about having some professional pride, what about even playing for the shirt, the fans and the club?!

This club has a terrible acceptance of mediocrity, stemming back to Mick's time at the club... Berra's interview in the championship saying we're not world beaters and are where we are for a reason... Mcgoldrick's interview when he joined Sheffield United, about there not being any real expectation to go out and win every game... Bart's interview on the fact they'd given up in October, yet people still said it Lambert fault... the players loved Mick, as he took the wrap for them, no matter how good or bad they were...

This club needs a shake up and someone to put a few noses out of joint... Hurst tried to shake things up, but brought in too many lower league players, but his rhetoric, of the players being the best they could possibly be was not wrong

Should they stop accepting mediocrity or should they accept the manager? Can't be both.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Chambers being honest enough. on 19:25 - Jan 23 with 1220 viewsJimmy86

Chambers being honest enough. on 18:56 - Jan 23 by jayessess

Should they stop accepting mediocrity or should they accept the manager? Can't be both.

Well, it seems that the players like to down tools every time they don't like something and to me that doesn't sit right... even if the manager isn't up to it, why not do it for yourself, the club and the fans! Have some pride in the shirt.

That's my pet peeve with footballers in general btw, not just town... a player can effectively give up and lose a manager their job, but spose it cheaper to replace 1 person instead of a whole team etc.
Chambers being honest enough. on 19:47 - Jan 23 with 1165 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Captain Fistpump
Chambers being honest enough. on 19:48 - Jan 23 with 1165 viewsunstableblue

Chambers being honest enough. on 17:55 - Jan 23 by itfcjoe

Why don't you try listening to it?

Can you share a link?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chambers being honest enough. on 19:49 - Jan 23 with 1153 viewsHerbivore

Chambers being honest enough. on 19:25 - Jan 23 by Jimmy86

Well, it seems that the players like to down tools every time they don't like something and to me that doesn't sit right... even if the manager isn't up to it, why not do it for yourself, the club and the fans! Have some pride in the shirt.

That's my pet peeve with footballers in general btw, not just town... a player can effectively give up and lose a manager their job, but spose it cheaper to replace 1 person instead of a whole team etc.

Where is the evidence that the players have given up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024