Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes 14:08 - Feb 1 with 9044 viewsKilburnBlue

For me he is right.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:16]

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 4185 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes, a white bloke telling us what REAL racism looks like. I can imagine how he appeals to thickos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:16 - Feb 1 with 4164 viewsleitrimblue

Hurt my eyes and ears at the same time. Awful sh1te
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:20 - Feb 1 with 4139 viewsDanTheMan

I mean with that title I wasn't expecting much but wow it's REALLY bad.

EDIT: Welp, had a look at some of this other song lyrics, seems he has quite the talent for writing absolute shít.

"And gay people hate me 'cause when I see something I don't like, I say that it's gay"

LOL
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:25]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 4118 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:15 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Ah yes, a white bloke telling us what REAL racism looks like. I can imagine how he appeals to thickos.

Ok do you want me to show the dozens more of these videos by black people saying he is right. Infact I cant find one black person on you tube that doesnt agree with what he is saying. Say his has his finger on the pulse. Its funny the only people I can who finds his videos offense are white people

(one of my favorites)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:52]

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 4106 viewsBlueBadger

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:22 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Ok do you want me to show the dozens more of these videos by black people saying he is right. Infact I cant find one black person on you tube that doesnt agree with what he is saying. Say his has his finger on the pulse. Its funny the only people I can who finds his videos offense are white people

(one of my favorites)

Pretty sure they're laughing at him, not with him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 4106 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:16 - Feb 1 by leitrimblue

Hurt my eyes and ears at the same time. Awful sh1te

All these Black people who love it. But you dont like it, You racist?

Edit. Very below the belt. Venting on wrong person. Wont delete the comment as people should see what i said.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 18:34]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 4095 viewsBlueBadger

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:24 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Edit. Very below the belt. Venting on wrong person. Wont delete the comment as people should see what i said.

'But how can Boris be racist, the home secretary is a brown person'

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:25 - Feb 1 with 4094 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:23 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure they're laughing at him, not with him.

Find one for me. You not even watch them have you? Scared to find out your wrong?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 4090 viewsBlueBadger

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:25 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Find one for me. You not even watch them have you? Scared to find out your wrong?

'how can Donald Trump be a racist, he's mates with Kanye'

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:36 - Feb 1 with 4057 viewsSpruceMoose

May I ask, what do you think he is correct about exactly?

Not going to lie, I just looked up the lyrics. It's pure teenage cringe. A dumb person's idea of being insightful.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:39]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 4046 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:20 - Feb 1 by DanTheMan

I mean with that title I wasn't expecting much but wow it's REALLY bad.

EDIT: Welp, had a look at some of this other song lyrics, seems he has quite the talent for writing absolute shít.

"And gay people hate me 'cause when I see something I don't like, I say that it's gay"

LOL
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:25]

Heres a few more videos for you from the black homophobic community.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:53]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 4026 viewsm14_blue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:39 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

You’re being a bit weird mate.
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 4026 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:36 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

May I ask, what do you think he is correct about exactly?

Not going to lie, I just looked up the lyrics. It's pure teenage cringe. A dumb person's idea of being insightful.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:39]

Press on one of the reaction videos. They can explain it better then me. Like this one. Besides shouldn't a balck person opinion be listened to more then I with songs like this?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 4012 viewsleitrimblue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:24 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Uhhh
Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:51 - Feb 1 with 4006 viewseireblue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:22 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

(one of my favorites)

The forth one down, doesn’t agree with the content on matters of race.

The issue that the viewer did agree with was not to do with race relations but sexualisation of children. Which is not really a”woke” issue.

It is the first one I looked at, since you have mislead the board on the content of at least one video, I can really trust your integrity and the content of the others.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:11]
Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:55 - Feb 1 with 3979 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:15 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

So you saying all the 100s of black people who love this video with their reaction videos are thickos? Why do you think that?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 3971 viewsDarth_Koont

Hmmm. The song should have been called “Feels not reals”.

The guy is patently wrong.

People who are the most “woke” do also recognise the massive effect long-term, community poverty makes. That also affects white males – but to use it to say “we’re all the same” and disregard systemic racism, sexism, homophobia etc. is ignorant and socially illiterate. Both in the US and the UK for that matter.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:57 - Feb 1 with 3968 viewsEwan_Oozami

Good luck to him, found a gap in the market and gone for it...

Owning the Libs is a lucrative business model...

I'd love to turn myself into an alt-right, edgelord, grifter, just to see if I could get away with it...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:37]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:57 - Feb 1 with 3967 viewsfooters

Lol.

"I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same"

Yeah, no.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 3943 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:39 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Out of interest, how old are you and what is he saying that resonates so much with you?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:01 - Feb 1 with 3940 viewseireblue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:57 - Feb 1 by footers

Lol.

"I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same"

Yeah, no.

Yep a sentiment that one of the people listening to the lyrics disagreed with.

Very very disingenuous of the OP.

I am not entirely sure what to make of someone that displays a lack of integrity around matters of race.
Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:03 - Feb 1 with 3926 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:55 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

So you saying all the 100s of black people who love this video with their reaction videos are thickos? Why do you think that?

I'm not saying you're a bit 'Fake News' matey, but I remember you now. You were the guy who was on here claiming that Trump supporters were the real victims, and that they were in fact the people who were being bullied.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you might have a few things arse about face in your understanding of certain subjects.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 3919 viewsnoggin

I would have thought, living in Kilburn, you would have heard the stories of how Irish people, along with black people were/are discriminated against.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 3916 viewsfooters

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:01 - Feb 1 by eireblue

Yep a sentiment that one of the people listening to the lyrics disagreed with.

Very very disingenuous of the OP.

I am not entirely sure what to make of someone that displays a lack of integrity around matters of race.

It's worrying the amount of YouTube videos used to justify it too. Weird take, weird guy is my professional assessment.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 3901 viewsHerbivore

Alexa, show me a white man having a nervous breakdown because it's not okay to be a bigot.

Seems she's returned two results on this thread.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024