Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? 11:45 - Feb 7 with 2873 viewsKeno

even if maybe you dont like the whole film or its a bit obscure?

I'll give you

The speech from The American President

The barn raising in the Witness

La Marseillaise Casablanca

[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 14:18]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 11:50 - Feb 7 with 1823 viewsBelsteadCav

You’re dead, we killed you!!

I think this scene in RoboCop is pretty much perfect.

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:17 - Feb 7 with 1777 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The brilliant « You can’t handle the truth » rant
Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:19 - Feb 7 with 1775 viewsGeoffSentence

Plus that scene in Wolf Of Wall Street where Margot Robbie appears in nothing but stockings and heels.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:28 - Feb 7 with 1746 viewsNewcyBlue

Any scene in Jaws from about 59 minutes in.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:28 - Feb 7 with 1746 viewsKeno

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:19 - Feb 7 by GeoffSentence

Plus that scene in Wolf Of Wall Street where Margot Robbie appears in nothing but stockings and heels.

well there is a scene in The Exception which as a Lily James fan I feel I have to avert my gaze from

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:00 - Feb 7 with 1702 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 1686 viewsWarkystache

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 12:28 - Feb 7 by NewcyBlue

Any scene in Jaws from about 59 minutes in.

Especially this one....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:07 - Feb 7 with 1685 viewsgainsboroughblue

Withnail calling Monty a terrible c...
Vincent Vega saying he didn't go to Burger King

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:10 - Feb 7 with 1677 viewsWarkystache

This one from The French Connection - well, blokes supposedly love a good car chase?

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:17 - Feb 7 with 1663 viewsNewcyBlue

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:06 - Feb 7 by Warkystache

Especially this one....

YouTube is blocked on board so I can’t see what is being posted.

I’m guessing you posted the Indianapolis speech?

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:18 - Feb 7 with 1659 viewsWarkystache

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:17 - Feb 7 by NewcyBlue

YouTube is blocked on board so I can’t see what is being posted.

I’m guessing you posted the Indianapolis speech?

No, Matt Hooper finding Ben Gardner's boat.....

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:21 - Feb 7 with 1650 viewsNewcyBlue

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:18 - Feb 7 by Warkystache

No, Matt Hooper finding Ben Gardner's boat.....

Oh that’s a good one. But before the 59 minute mark.

I like the scene before that when Hooper goes over for dinner.

“I can do anything, I’m the chief of police” Brody says.

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:38 - Feb 7 with 1624 viewsfactual_blue

The baseball speech from The Untouchables.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 13:49 - Feb 7 with 1612 viewsjaykay

a bit of a theme here

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Whats scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 14:05 - Feb 7 with 1589 viewsStokieBlue

Not seen it in a very long time and quite a bit has happened with Mr Spacey since I did but this is still a quality scene (monstrous spoilers of course):

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 14:25 - Feb 7 with 1546 viewseastangliaisblue

The whole opening scene to Full Metal Jacket is a favourite of mine. Apparently the drill Sergeant was an actual drill Sergeant, and the whole scene was unscripted.
What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 14:28 - Feb 7 with 1539 viewsChrisd

Al Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 14:39 - Feb 7 with 1519 viewsIllinoisblue

The can’t take me eyes off you bar scene from The Deer Hunter. Also, from the same film, De Niro’s “this is this” rant when the boys are getting ready to go hunting

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 15:00 - Feb 7 with 1499 viewsRomeo4

Bit of a mixed bag these but.......

The opening beach attack scene in Saving Private Ryan. Harrowing.

The 10 minutes from “Good Morning” until the title song of Singin in the Rain. Joyous.

The end set up from The Sting. Just brilliant.
What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 15:48 - Feb 7 with 1449 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 15:57 - Feb 7 with 1441 viewsChurchman

The bit in Where Eagles Dare where Clint Eastwood is mowing down the Germans in the castle corridor with two MP40s with seemingly unlimited ammunition.

The cable car roof fight ice axe scene is something to look forward too. Wallop...aaargh! Great film.
What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 16:22 - Feb 7 with 1418 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 15:48 - Feb 7 by WeWereZombies

David Lean was, of course, a genius ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 16:30 - Feb 7 with 1408 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 16:52 - Feb 7 with 1373 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Surprised we haven't had this yet ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What scenes in films do you really like or look forward to? on 16:56 - Feb 7 with 1366 viewsMeadowlark

Do people watch films more than once?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024