Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to see Palace go down 20:18 - Feb 22 with 2437 viewsdominiciawful

I don't know about anyone else, but to me they're quite a nothing club and don't bring anything to the PL. Been up there for nearly eight years after scraping promotion through the play-offs with 72 points. If not this year then hopefully they'll go down next season. I throw them in with Watford and QPR as the kind of club it's been galling to see up there whilst we've sat around endlessly making the wrong decisions for years.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:20 - Feb 22 with 1943 viewsIllinoisblue

Lovely kits to be fair. Hope they stay up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:20 - Feb 22 with 1948 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't mind them but what frustrates me about them is they actually have some really decent attacking talent but they are so boring. Take Zaha out and they're clueless. Something like 19 losses in 21 without him. They really should play a better more attractive brand of attacking football with the players they have instead of this ultra dull defence first football.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:23 - Feb 22 with 1916 viewswkj

I don't mind palace at all - rather see them in the PL than West Ham, QPR and Watford - 2 out of 3 aint bad.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:23 - Feb 22 with 1926 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:24 - Feb 22 with 1900 viewsblueprint

I’ve nothing against them. I see them and QPR as a proper club with proper supporters and few glory hunters.
I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:28 - Feb 22 with 1873 viewspointofblue

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:20 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

I don't mind them but what frustrates me about them is they actually have some really decent attacking talent but they are so boring. Take Zaha out and they're clueless. Something like 19 losses in 21 without him. They really should play a better more attractive brand of attacking football with the players they have instead of this ultra dull defence first football.

Hodgson will eventually go the same way as Mick did here. It’ll be interesting to see the choice they make when the time comes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:31 - Feb 22 with 1858 viewsvapour_trail

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:24 - Feb 22 by blueprint

I’ve nothing against them. I see them and QPR as a proper club with proper supporters and few glory hunters.

This. Both cracking grounds to visit as well in terms of atmosphere.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:34 - Feb 22 with 1849 viewsIllinoisblue

World class finish there. We’ve got Martin Tyler on commentary over here, if that had been a big club player scoring that he’d have been going crazy about it.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 1823 viewsWD19

Once I have allocated a slot for the Blunts and Fat Sam there is not much relegation opportunity left for everyone else....

I hope Scott Parker stays up. Seems an honest sort, if a bit dim.
I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:43 - Feb 22 with 1809 viewsSteve_M

They’re playing Brighton tonight, a club with little more going for them not a fan-base with an extraordinarily high level of self-regard (see Bannergate and getting really upset about Jonny Williams celebrating a goal for us).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:46 - Feb 22 with 1794 viewsSPEX_Blue

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:31 - Feb 22 by vapour_trail

This. Both cracking grounds to visit as well in terms of atmosphere.

Agree on Palace but Loftus Road was poor the last couple of seasons we played there, I thought.
I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:47 - Feb 22 with 1787 viewsBryanPlug

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:28 - Feb 22 by pointofblue

Hodgson will eventually go the same way as Mick did here. It’ll be interesting to see the choice they make when the time comes.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 1784 viewssw20tractor

I now live in one of the neighbouring boroughs to Palace. I must say they have grown on me since I’ve lived here. They do a hell of a lot for the community and have provided funding and coaches for my sons team. I was always loathed to encourage my son to support anyone but Town but as he shows very little inclination to follow us, I now really wouldn’t mind if he supported the eagles.
I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:02 - Feb 22 with 1726 viewsIllinoisblue

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:23 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

Ipswich fans calling a premier league club a nothing club is quite something to see

62 - 78 - 81

They've got some pretty hardcore fans to be fair on 21:02 - Feb 22 with 1716 viewsunstableblue

And quite liked trips to Selhurst Park despite the faff of getting there.. Town have had some epic nights there. Not that we're going back anytime soon!

They are building a mega stand on one side; as its pretty tired as a stadium.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:07 - Feb 22 with 1705 viewsFtnfwest

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:02 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Ipswich fans calling a premier league club a nothing club is quite something to see

It’s faintly amusing for sure but I still demand to be able to use the same description about reading if that’s ok? The most pointless club in history..
I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:07 - Feb 22 with 1701 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:48 - Feb 22 by sw20tractor

I now live in one of the neighbouring boroughs to Palace. I must say they have grown on me since I’ve lived here. They do a hell of a lot for the community and have provided funding and coaches for my sons team. I was always loathed to encourage my son to support anyone but Town but as he shows very little inclination to follow us, I now really wouldn’t mind if he supported the eagles.

I'm in Anerley, right by Cry Pal park, so probably not far from you.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:10 - Feb 22 with 1694 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:43 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

They’re playing Brighton tonight, a club with little more going for them not a fan-base with an extraordinarily high level of self-regard (see Bannergate and getting really upset about Jonny Williams celebrating a goal for us).

Did you like their stadium though?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:11 - Feb 22 with 1684 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:23 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

Parish? I’m surprised you’ve even noticed him in fairness. He seems like a bit of a grey suited nobody.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 1670 viewssw20tractor

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:07 - Feb 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

I’m not as close as you! I’m in Caterham. Palace are very active in Tandridge.
I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:18 - Feb 22 with 1657 viewsScuzzer

I'd like to see Palace go down on 20:34 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

World class finish there. We’ve got Martin Tyler on commentary over here, if that had been a big club player scoring that he’d have been going crazy about it.

You have my sympathy. Tyler is well past his sell by date. Monotonous drone filling every second of space. When he is on we now have the sound off and play some background music instead.
And if Micah Richards is a pundit we switch over...awful babble.

Established 1968

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:19 - Feb 22 with 1650 viewsCoastalblue

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:07 - Feb 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

With the dinosaurs? Take my nephew there quite often, or did when I was allowed to, nice area, a decent pub lunch in the place alongside too.
Not too far on the overground for me.

Oh, and I like Palace, decent kit, decent away day, fans seem real.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:21 - Feb 22 with 1643 viewsScuzzer

Have always liked Palace. Great kits and have always had flair players...and my barber supports them...and it's always wise to be on good terms with your barber.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 21:23]

Established 1968

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:27 - Feb 22 with 1615 viewstextbackup

na big admirer of palace, proper club, sht bit of London, great away day, quality loud fans.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:27 - Feb 22 with 1615 viewsBlueForYou

I'd like to see Palace go down on 21:13 - Feb 22 by sw20tractor

I’m not as close as you! I’m in Caterham. Palace are very active in Tandridge.

Do they still train in Godstone at one of Ron Noades properties? Met him several times a few times years ago. Horrid man. He was a sell your grandmother type. Have a lot of friends who support Palace, we used to have a Town fans & Palace fans meet-up before the game at Selhurst Park. I lived & worked in the area for many years. Some good hearted fans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024