Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs 09:06 - Mar 3 with 1476 viewsSouperJim

Removing the punch from the club badge for some WWF wildlife awareness thing with predictable results on twitbook

Now, should I get an american eagle perched atop my Town tattoo

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:09 - Mar 3 with 1416 viewsWD19

What kind of no-mark defaces the club badge.....
I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:10 - Mar 3 with 1405 viewsSitfcB

Some of the Facebook comments are great.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:10 - Mar 3 with 1396 viewsPinewoodblue

To be fair it does fairly reflect Ipswich Town managed by Paul Lambert....no punch.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:11 - Mar 3 with 1381 viewsTieDyedIn95

To be fair on the fans there was no explanation for doing this. No doubt O'Neill will comment on it long after the horses has bolted....

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 1349 viewsfooters

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:10 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Is Doug Rhodes a retired tarmac layer?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:18 - Mar 3 with 1318 viewsWeWereZombies

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:11 - Mar 3 by TieDyedIn95

To be fair on the fans there was no explanation for doing this. No doubt O'Neill will comment on it long after the horses has bolted....

'Not meant to offend, it was just one of those decisions that was done on the hoof...'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:21 - Mar 3 with 1287 viewsCoastalblue

It was supposed to happen before Lambert left, being replaced with a pony because it was more apt.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:28 - Mar 3 with 1224 viewsRegencyBlue

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:09 - Mar 3 by WD19

What kind of no-mark defaces the club badge.....

Get off your high horse!
Login to get fewer ads

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:42 - Mar 3 with 1129 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone who got their knickers in a twist over that is a fool of unimaginable proportions.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:44 - Mar 3 with 1110 viewsmonytowbray

They’re changing the badge to a taco, def info.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:45 - Mar 3 with 1085 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:10 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

What an embarrassment!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:46 - Mar 3 with 1084 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:47 - Mar 3 with 1075 viewsSwailsey

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:46 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12233944/aston-villa-wolves-west-b

:)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:56 - Mar 3 with 1013 viewsCrawfordsboot

There’s quite a tail behind this
I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 13:18 - Mar 3 with 860 viewsWeWereZombies

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 09:56 - Mar 3 by Crawfordsboot

There’s quite a tail behind this

If the puns get much worse Phil is going to have to fetlock this thread...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 13:22 - Mar 3 with 816 viewsPlums

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 13:18 - Mar 3 by WeWereZombies

If the puns get much worse Phil is going to have to fetlock this thread...

It definitely needs reining in

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 13:24 - Mar 3 with 790 viewsLeBlue

It raised awareness - that was the mane thing.
I see our social media person is getting their own back for all the Lambert Outs on 13:33 - Mar 3 with 730 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

It's neigh normal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024