Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last 16:51 - Mar 7 with 2469 viewsKeno

TV program or film you watched what would you be calling?

Me - I’ve just been watching “fact or fiction”

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:23 - Mar 7 with 843 viewsNthQldITFC

The Terror

(that's actually true)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 838 viewsKeno

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:21 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

No. Absolute rubbish. Not a patch on the original.

I had a feeling that would be the case

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 836 viewsNthQldITFC

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:55 - Mar 7 by Dubtractor

I'm currently watching Die Hard with a Vengeance, so.......

Undertakers hate that, they can't nail the lid down.

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 822 viewsWacko

Emily in Paris.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 808 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:24 - Mar 7 by Keno

I had a feeling that would be the case

Weak story and no budget. The dance scenes are nothing like the Paula Abdul choregraphed ones in the original. It all looked so small screen imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 804 viewsBlueNomad

I watched The Terror last night
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:41 - Mar 7 with 803 viewsLord_Lucan

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:04 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

Coming 2 America.

Same same

I fell asleep.

Not my cup of tea.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:42 - Mar 7 with 805 viewsDebsyAngel

EFL On Quest. I won't ask what EFL stands for on this occasion!
Login to get fewer ads

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:49 - Mar 7 with 789 viewsKeno

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:42 - Mar 7 by DebsyAngel

You could start a whole thread asking for suggestions!!!

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 783 viewsNthQldITFC

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:40 - Mar 7 by BlueNomad

I watched The Terror last night

I thought I saw someone peeking through the window, but it was a bit fogged up so I wasn't sure. New wiper blades required I think.

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:54 - Mar 7 with 782 viewsLord_Lucan

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:42 - Mar 7 by DebsyAngel

Can us juvenile men play an immature game of guess the title?

Is that allowed?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:05 - Mar 7 with 763 viewsSitfcB

Super Sunday

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:09 - Mar 7 with 762 viewsFixed_It

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:21 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

No. Absolute rubbish. Not a patch on the original.

Agreed. It is awful.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:10 - Mar 7 with 757 viewsBlueandTruesince82

European Indoor Athletics Championships 2021

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:12 - Mar 7 with 748 viewsPendejo

Find it, Fix it, Flog it...😕

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:33 - Mar 7 with 733 viewsWarkystache

South Park - hmmmm

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:36 - Mar 7 with 729 viewsBlueNomad

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:23 - Mar 7 by NthQldITFC

The Terror

(that's actually true)

Good isn’t it! Just the last episode left to watch.
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:45 - Mar 7 with 724 viewsMattinLondon

Frozen.
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:52 - Mar 7 with 717 viewsfabian_illness

Splash.

Really enjoyed it.
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:54 - Mar 7 with 720 viewsEJP

The Terror
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 18:57 - Mar 7 with 715 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

C#ntry file.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 19:18 - Mar 7 with 697 viewsJuggsy

The Expanse
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 19:21 - Mar 7 with 695 viewsDebsyAngel

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:54 - Mar 7 by Lord_Lucan

Can us juvenile men play an immature game of guess the title?

Is that allowed?

Go for it! Making me laugh, so it's worth it!
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 19:31 - Mar 7 with 688 viewseastangliaisblue

Escape From Pretoria
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 19:32 - Mar 7 with 684 viewsbadadski

Dante’s Peak
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024