Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to more episodes of... 17:53 - Apr 17 with 4538 viewsBlueastheycome

‘Norwich not cutting it in the premier league’. Is this is the sixth or seven series since the turn of the century? I’ve actually lost track. All the episodes seem to merge into one anyway.. SPOILER ALERT: they fail miserably! The last few episodes of the last series that aired after the mid season covid hiatus was particularly enjoyable 😀😀
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 17:55]
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:58 - Apr 17 with 4489 viewstheipswichman

Even if Norwich are the worst team the premier league has ever seen next season we are in no position to laugh at them.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:58 - Apr 17 with 4485 viewsCoastalblue

Sooner or later though they will scrape survival, earn another £100M or whatever it is and slowly evolve in the opposite direction to the one we have been travelling.

Rumours are though that we're not going to be messing around in the summer, and will be in a good place if we go up next season.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:59 - Apr 17 with 4477 viewsghostofescobar

Must be awful celebrating promotion to the Premier league every couple of seasons or so and getting tens of millions in the bank every year. I’m sure they’d swap places with us in the blink of an eye.

GhostOfEscobar

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:18 - Apr 17 with 4385 viewsBlueNomad

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:59 - Apr 17 by ghostofescobar

Must be awful celebrating promotion to the Premier league every couple of seasons or so and getting tens of millions in the bank every year. I’m sure they’d swap places with us in the blink of an eye.

But do you, as a supporter, think millions in the bank is better than seeing a team get enough points to play the top teams every year?

Apparently our debt has been cleared but I’m more concerned about performances, points and goals.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:21 - Apr 17 with 4369 viewsHerbivore

Mate, we're in the third division. I'm more worried about us not being utter dog sh!t again next season than I am about what Norwich will be getting up to. They are currently light years away from us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:37 - Apr 17 with 4299 viewsgiant_stow

It's looks like we need to win 3 more games. If we do, we'll stay up easily: https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-10-best-championship-teams-ever-poin

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:37 - Apr 17 with 4292 viewsRegencyBlue

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:58 - Apr 17 by theipswichman

Even if Norwich are the worst team the premier league has ever seen next season we are in no position to laugh at them.

Unfortunately you are 100% right!
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:46 - Apr 17 with 4255 viewsBlueastheycome

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:59 - Apr 17 by ghostofescobar

Yeah but it’s Norwich so f##k em
Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 19:32 - Apr 17 with 4108 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Failing miserably is not scoring in 4 League One games. Grow up
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 20:29 - Apr 17 with 3974 viewsSeablu

I’d be happy with us just cutting it in League 1.
It feels a bit like Tranmere fans laughing at Liverpool’s disastrous title defence.
Also, what’s the significance of Cliff Richard eating a tennis ball in your avatar?
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 21:40 - Apr 17 with 3830 viewsquirkie

They got promoted earlier this afternoon.

First game after promotion and true to form getting mullered at home.

Never mind, they'll get promoted again in 2023.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 06:11 - Apr 18 with 3646 viewsBlueBadger

I would laugh at their misfortunes if we were playing in the SIL and they were in a European super league.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 06:30 - Apr 18 with 3639 viewsHarry_Palmer

I think you are going to be disappointed, I fancy them to stay up next season as I am sure there will be three worse teams, the two that go up with them for a start.

It pains me say it but Norwich are a very well run club and have a very good football team, we have a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully we do now at least have a glimmer of hope with the new ownership.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 07:06 - Apr 18 with 3599 viewssolomon

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:46 - Apr 17 by Blueastheycome

Yeah but it’s Norwich so f##k em

considering our recent history this may prove rather difficult to do.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 11:45 - Apr 18 with 3343 viewsmoscow2000

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 06:30 - Apr 18 by Harry_Palmer

I think you are going to be disappointed, I fancy them to stay up next season as I am sure there will be three worse teams, the two that go up with them for a start.

It pains me say it but Norwich are a very well run club and have a very good football team, we have a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully we do now at least have a glimmer of hope with the new ownership.

I’d like to say congratulations to Norwich City but I can’t because I f***ing hate them
That’s it
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 11:51 - Apr 18 with 3326 viewswkj

Norwich have a premier league ready squad right now. A couple of key signings and I bet they'll finish 12th - there or there about.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 12:32 - Apr 18 with 3284 viewsTieDyedIn95

No but we can remind them that being England's most relegated team is hardly a badge of honour. They are being paid to lose, when we got relegated at least we did the honest thing and went into administration and nearly died as a club. They just rock up to the Premier League begging bowl and say "please sir, can I have some more".

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 13:07 - Apr 18 with 3222 viewsVaughan8

They didn't lose many players and date I say did actually get unlucky in some game. They were rubbish at the end but I think if they get a few more decent players (and people who score) they could stay up. So many "Meh" teams in the premier league.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 13:11 - Apr 18 with 3203 viewshoppy

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:37 - Apr 17 by giant_stow

It's looks like we need to win 3 more games. If we do, we'll stay up easily: https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-10-best-championship-teams-ever-poin

You mean “they”, obviously.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 13:13 - Apr 18 with 3198 viewsjayessess

I worry they'll be fine this time.

Their 2019 Championship win was a bit of a freak occurrence, perfect storm thing. This year they're just easily the best team in the league. The very weak performances of Fulham, West Brom and Sheffield United have also ensured a lot of poor sides have stayed up quite easily.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 16:08 - Apr 18 with 3038 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Guess you’ll be going to secondary school soon.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:04 - Apr 18 with 2981 viewsBlueBadger

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 12:32 - Apr 18 by TieDyedIn95

No but we can remind them that being England's most relegated team is hardly a badge of honour. They are being paid to lose, when we got relegated at least we did the honest thing and went into administration and nearly died as a club. They just rock up to the Premier League begging bowl and say "please sir, can I have some more".

Lest we forget.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 2882 viewsHARRY10

Looking forward to more episodes of... on 12:32 - Apr 18 by TieDyedIn95

"we did the honest thing and went into administration"

But not honourable thing, as it left a lot of local folk and businesses out of pocket.
Looking forward to more episodes of... on 17:28 - Apr 30 with 1782 viewsBlueastheycome

This series did not fail to disappoint either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024