Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer 10:28 - Apr 27 with 2531 viewsMaySixth

yes or no?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:31 - Apr 27 with 2490 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

No

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:35 - Apr 27 with 2431 viewsclive_baker

Was a really underrated player I think, for Palace and Brighton over the years.

Getting on a bit now though, not for me.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:38 - Apr 27 with 2410 viewshype313

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:35 - Apr 27 by clive_baker

Was a really underrated player I think, for Palace and Brighton over the years.

Getting on a bit now though, not for me.

Yeah in his prime he was decent, but he will be 38 by the time the new season starts and I'd like to think we will set our sights on better options.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Rather have a younger player up front.... on 10:40 - Apr 27 with 2387 viewsBloots

...like Skuse or Chambers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:40 - Apr 27 with 2380 viewsrickw

All depends on how we want to play, Murray couldn't run when he was at Brighton and I doubt he'll have got any quicker since

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 10:44 - Apr 27 with 2350 viewstractordownsouth

Isn't he about 103?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:04 - Apr 27 with 2239 viewsParky

No.
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:06 - Apr 27 with 2228 viewsBlueNomad

No
Login to get fewer ads

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:07 - Apr 27 with 2212 viewsTractorCam

You could stick him in a wheelchair blindfolded and he'd probably be our top scorer this season. But he's 38 soon, not worth the wage.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:10 - Apr 27 with 2193 viewsSwansea_Blue

Younger than Drogba

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:21 - Apr 27 with 2133 viewsIpswichKnight

No

Under ME then yes it would happen and he’d break down injured after 10 minutes after we spent the entire summer trying to sign him and not get any other strikers in.

Our sights are lot higher now and I hope and suspect we’ll be looking at players with a high ceiling and sell on value.
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:28 - Apr 27 with 2098 viewshaynes_toe1

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 11:10 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Younger than Drogba

Beat me to it
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:11 - Apr 27 with 1955 viewsMrTown

Ashley Fletcher available on a free soon.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:20 - Apr 27 with 1913 viewsX0Y0

I always thought he was the player we should have tried to sign to replace Murphy in 2016, but instead he went on loan to Brighton. Age was a concern then, and that was 5 years ago.
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:20 - Apr 27 with 1911 viewsWallingford_Boy

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:11 - Apr 27 by MrTown

Ashley Fletcher available on a free soon.

He is available now.

Left the club a few weeks back I think.

I imagine a championship club would snap him up.

RIP Sir Bobby

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 1746 viewsChurchman

No. Too old. Surely we need to move away from has beens a little bit?
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:09 - Apr 27 with 1732 viewsHerbivore

No.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:16 - Apr 27 with 1695 viewsyoungy288

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:20 - Apr 27 by Wallingford_Boy

He is available now.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19257516.neil-warnock-says-right-release

Doesn’t sound like a good team player
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:34 - Apr 27 with 1603 viewsKitman

At the start of this season I'd have said yes. Too late now. No pace but the lad does have an eye for goal.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 1590 viewsKitman

At the start of this season I'd have said yes. Too late now. No pace but the lad does have an eye for goal.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:41 - Apr 27 with 1562 viewsMrTown

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 12:20 - Apr 27 by Wallingford_Boy

He is available now.

Can't do anything with yet, deal still runs until expiry, hasn't had his contract terminated.

Would still prefer Joe Pigott.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:57 - Apr 27 with 1505 viewseireblue

I don’t know.

Is there a website to look up this kind of thing?
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 14:33 - Apr 27 with 1406 viewsArnieM

No

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 14:42 - Apr 27 with 1376 viewstractorboy1978

Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 13:41 - Apr 27 by MrTown

Can't do anything with yet, deal still runs until expiry, hasn't had his contract terminated.

Would still prefer Joe Pigott.

Pigott looks a standard lower league plodder striker having the season of his life at the moment. No thanks.
Glenn Murray available on a free transfer on 14:42 - Apr 27 with 1376 viewseddiespearitt03

The only way this club will resurrect itself is by building a formidable team with players that can handle 90 minutes and most games including cup competitions. How it used to be. No more sick notes and proper blokes. I don,t even know why you bothered to mention him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024