Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of our fans on Twitter 21:04 - Apr 27 with 10434 viewsdavblue

Having a go at some of our players having a drink and a meal.

The old ‘wouldn’t want them in the trenches’ comment comes out. Just so over the top.
Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:31 - Apr 28 with 2761 viewsgreyhound

Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:18 - Apr 28 by Giant_Midget

I think if he hasn't already, he'll end up harming his podcast. They had access to Berke Bakay last week, if he continues to post things like candid photos of players going about their private lives, then those privileges will be rescinded pretty quickly by the club.

Pretty confident he's responsible on there for several guest approaches as well. He's walking a pretty thin line, he always seems to be the one requesting dm's etc. If some people do due diligence they could quite rightly just start refusing to be part of it. At that point the fans will start losing that different access that platform provides.

The interesting bit is many people that Contribute including kally as above have called him out
Unless I am missing something..... on 09:31 - Apr 28 with 2762 viewsBloots

....it looks like bedsheet is calling for the players involved to all be get "in the bin".

He appears to have based this on a photo taken by a "fan" which shows Norwood, Bishop, Ward and Edwards outside a restaurant and a follow up tweet stating that they are in and out of the toilets "every 5 minutes".

Is bedsheet aware that KVY was there too?

Should he now be sold?

There's only one person that needs to be put in the bin.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 2756 viewsBloots

Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:31 - Apr 28 by greyhound

Pretty confident he's responsible on there for several guest approaches as well. He's walking a pretty thin line, he always seems to be the one requesting dm's etc. If some people do due diligence they could quite rightly just start refusing to be part of it. At that point the fans will start losing that different access that platform provides.

The interesting bit is many people that Contribute including kally as above have called him out

....is trying to make a go of it, fair play to him.

But to do that these days you need followers/subscribers/attention, in the past you've needed a decent product but now the product itself doesn't matter just the numbers.

Look at us, we're all talking about it.

I'm an idiot.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 09:40 - Apr 28 with 2745 viewsgreyhound

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 09:34 - Apr 28 by Bloots

....is trying to make a go of it, fair play to him.

But to do that these days you need followers/subscribers/attention, in the past you've needed a decent product but now the product itself doesn't matter just the numbers.

Look at us, we're all talking about it.

I'm an idiot.

The host is doing a good job of producing as much content as he can. But the entire premise of what he's done he must realise that some people come on with terrible viewpoints. My mate watched the other week and said he was displaying a banner that basically said views represented did not represent the 'network'
Some of our fans on Twitter on 10:08 - Apr 28 with 2670 viewsMB26

Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:08 - Apr 28 by Fixed_It

Matt's 'Goat' was all about TWTD. If you missed it, listen again.

"Den of rats hiding behind their anonymous accounts" I believe he called the site.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 10:19]
Some of our fans on Twitter on 10:13 - Apr 28 with 2649 viewsEwan_Oozami

Some of our fans on Twitter on 10:08 - Apr 28 by MB26

"Den of rats hiding behind their anonymous accounts" I believe he called the site.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 10:19]

"Den of rats" - someone get that on a t-shirt ASAP!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

He's the most desperate of desperately desperate..... on 11:18 - Apr 28 with 2537 viewsSignificant_Blue

He's the most desperate of desperately desperate..... on 09:14 - Apr 28 by Bloots

....attention seekers.

My own personal highlight was the now legendary dirty bedsheet protest against Magilton, which he followed up at a later date by phoning into Radio Suffolk complaining about the way the club had treated Magilton.

We should put him and that Statman character into a locked room and watch them try to out ego each other.

Don't bring me into this Bloots

ITFC Forever

Some of our fans on Twitter on 11:40 - Apr 28 with 2478 viewsmattrolow

Ipswich fans: Directly criticise (tagging them in) everything the players do.

Also Ipswich fans: I can't believe these players aren't performing.

Obviously not the majority, but a really annoying bunch of people with apparently no self-awareness.
Login to get fewer ads

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 11:48 - Apr 28 with 2466 viewsIllinoisblue

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 09:40 - Apr 28 by greyhound

The host is doing a good job of producing as much content as he can. But the entire premise of what he's done he must realise that some people come on with terrible viewpoints. My mate watched the other week and said he was displaying a banner that basically said views represented did not represent the 'network'

I think if/when fans are allowed back in their viewing numbers will decline significantly. Everyone’s at home, bored and happy to long on and vent. If you can do your venting at the ground and in the pub who’s going to bother to do it online too?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some of our fans on Twitter on 12:33 - Apr 28 with 2396 viewstextbackup

Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:31 - Apr 28 by greyhound

Matt holland respectfully rejected his invite to go on the ‘show’ I believe

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 12:35 - Apr 28 with 2388 viewsReuser_is_God

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 11:48 - Apr 28 by Illinoisblue

I think if/when fans are allowed back in their viewing numbers will decline significantly. Everyone’s at home, bored and happy to long on and vent. If you can do your venting at the ground and in the pub who’s going to bother to do it online too?

I must say I don't recognise any of their faces from games.

I think Kally may even be a Wolves fan from what I've seen on Twitter.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Some of our fans on Twitter on 14:14 - Apr 28 with 2293 viewsEly_Blue

Some of our fans on Twitter on 22:05 - Apr 27 by Kieran_Knows

He really is one of the biggest berks going that bloke.

That’s a very polite way of describing him! I suppose the forum won’t allow what most would want to say about him…….

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:01 - Apr 28 with 2234 viewsIP4_Blue

I see this last night on twitter, I really don't see what the problem is with players going out to London having a night out, don't know why some town fans have a big problem with it
Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:07 - Apr 28 with 2218 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of our fans on Twitter on 09:22 - Apr 28 by TieDyedIn95

It's amazing how these things get about because I was told from another supporter that it was their leaving meal... where has that come from?

Leaving meal? They're footballers not Christmas temps at Boots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:18 - Apr 28 with 2213 viewsSpruceMoose

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:07 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Leaving meal? They're footballers not Christmas temps at Boots.

Eh? A lot of them are mates who won't be working together anymore after this season. They'll be all over the country. Having work mates you might miss seeing isn't an alien concept is it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:29 - Apr 28 with 2191 viewsEly_Blue

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:01 - Apr 28 by IP4_Blue

I see this last night on twitter, I really don't see what the problem is with players going out to London having a night out, don't know why some town fans have a big problem with it

Some fans? This is just the Funt that is bedsheet blubber Rich aka Cruncher and his cronies……….. they aren’t fans, I’m sure his next one will be a moan about the ST compensation

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:30 - Apr 28 with 2175 viewsIP4_Blue

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:29 - Apr 28 by Ely_Blue

Some fans? This is just the Funt that is bedsheet blubber Rich aka Cruncher and his cronies……….. they aren’t fans, I’m sure his next one will be a moan about the ST compensation

ha ha true
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 28 with 2158 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Some of our fans on Twitter on 16:11 - Apr 28 with 2129 viewsRyorry

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:18 - Apr 28 by SpruceMoose

Eh? A lot of them are mates who won't be working together anymore after this season. They'll be all over the country. Having work mates you might miss seeing isn't an alien concept is it?

Perhaps it is to some!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:46 - Apr 28 with 2041 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Some of our fans on Twitter on 20:07 - Apr 28 with 2031 viewsgreyhound

Some of our fans on Twitter on 15:29 - Apr 28 by Ely_Blue

You realise there's an emergency pod for that tonight... And I'm being serious
Some of our fans on Twitter on 20:41 - Apr 28 with 1982 viewsSuperCoops

Some of our fans on Twitter on 20:07 - Apr 28 by greyhound

You realise there's an emergency pod for that tonight... And I'm being serious

Why am I not surprised?
The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 23:06 - Apr 29 with 1853 viewsKallyB

The problem is that the bloke that runs it..... on 12:35 - Apr 28 by Reuser_is_God

I must say I don't recognise any of their faces from games.

I think Kally may even be a Wolves fan from what I've seen on Twitter.

Grew up in Wolves but deffo an Ipswich fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024