Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More gone including nydam 18:03 - May 10 with 3163 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

More gone including nydam on 18:04 - May 10 with 2451 viewsJ2BLUE

Nydam...whaaaaaat?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More gone including nydam on 18:04 - May 10 with 2422 viewsfooters

Um...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

More gone including nydam on 18:05 - May 10 with 2383 viewsSwailsey

Very surprised by Nydam.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

More gone including nydam on 18:05 - May 10 with 2370 viewsHerbivore

Bit gutted for Nydam. He looked comfortable playing Championship football back in 2017/18. Hurst and injuries have really stalled his career.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More gone including nydam on 18:05 - May 10 with 2371 viewsSaigonTractor

Shocked by Nydam, but not hugely disappointing. The rest make sense even if I'd have liked Wilson to stay.
More gone including nydam on 18:06 - May 10 with 2267 viewstractordownsouth

Nsiala staying then if Wilson isn't? Don't mind that - he's fine for a backup in this league. Nydam should've been given another year then.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

More gone including nydam on 18:07 - May 10 with 2258 viewsLankHenners

That's very surprising about Nydam, clearly has a lot of talent and potential but been the victim of injuries and being part of a bloated squad. Makes you wonder who else might be being cut out now.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

More gone including nydam on 18:07 - May 10 with 2230 viewsFunge

Real shame about Nydam; injury pure wrecked him, but he looked like he had come back quite strong. Hope he goes on to have a good career.

The other 3 all needed to leave, in my opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

More gone including nydam on 18:08 - May 10 with 2167 viewsMullet

More gone including nydam on 18:05 - May 10 by Swailsey

Very surprised by Nydam.

Me too. But we have a glut of CMs and it sounds like Evans is coming in so maybe they felt they couldn’t hold him back from finding a better chance of 1st team football.

It also makes me hopeful we will really push the boat out for big signings and be operating on quality not quantity

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

More gone including nydam on 18:08 - May 10 with 2139 viewspointofblue

Maybe Cook doesn’t feel Nydam has recovered from his injury sufficiently to warrant an extension? Odd as wouldn’t he count as under 21 for next season? He isn’t 22 until November.

Worth noting who isn’t included on that list - Nsiala and Bishop.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

More gone including nydam on 18:09 - May 10 with 2087 viewsClapham_Junction

More gone including nydam on 18:07 - May 10 by Funge

Real shame about Nydam; injury pure wrecked him, but he looked like he had come back quite strong. Hope he goes on to have a good career.

The other 3 all needed to leave, in my opinion.

It's very disappointing, especially after Donacien was kept on; I was really looking forward to seeing him back in the team after recovering.

A decision I hope (for his sake) the club will regret in a few years time.
More gone including nydam on 18:09 - May 10 with 2066 viewsSpruceMoose

More gone including nydam on 18:06 - May 10 by tractordownsouth

Nsiala staying then if Wilson isn't? Don't mind that - he's fine for a backup in this league. Nydam should've been given another year then.

Agreed about Nydam. Another year to see if he had it after his injury would have been a decent move (presuming he would accept a one year deal if offered).

On the other side if we are releasing players like Nydam, then there must be some significant funds available for upgrades.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More gone including nydam on 18:12 - May 10 with 1917 viewswkj

We also cant discount the possibility that Nydam didn't want to negotiate a new contract. I am very tempted to believe that could be the case.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

More gone including nydam on 18:12 - May 10 with 1897 viewsSpruceMoose

More gone including nydam on 18:08 - May 10 by pointofblue

Maybe Cook doesn’t feel Nydam has recovered from his injury sufficiently to warrant an extension? Odd as wouldn’t he count as under 21 for next season? He isn’t 22 until November.

Worth noting who isn’t included on that list - Nsiala and Bishop.

Personally I was hoping Bishop would stay - so good news if so. Nsiala I wasn't particularly fussed about either way. Useful to have as backup but probably not that difficult to upgrade if we had to.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 18:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More gone including nydam on 18:12 - May 10 with 1902 viewsFunge

More gone including nydam on 18:09 - May 10 by Clapham_Junction

It's very disappointing, especially after Donacien was kept on; I was really looking forward to seeing him back in the team after recovering.

A decision I hope (for his sake) the club will regret in a few years time.

I can only assume, as mentioned earlier, that we've extended Donacien's contract cos there's some interest elsewhere.

Interesting stuff from Cook. Not sure I agree with all of it; that said, all of these players have been no better than average this year.
More gone including nydam on 18:13 - May 10 with 1807 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gutted re Nydam.

Lauded as one of the best by McCarthy and Dyer.

Maybe the injury took its toll.

I wish him the best of luck.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

More gone including nydam on 18:14 - May 10 with 1764 viewsSaigonTractor

More gone including nydam on 18:12 - May 10 by wkj

We also cant discount the possibility that Nydam didn't want to negotiate a new contract. I am very tempted to believe that could be the case.

I wonder if he wanted 1st team football which we just couldn't guarantee.
More gone including nydam on 18:14 - May 10 with 1746 viewssaffers12

More gone including nydam on 18:13 - May 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Gutted re Nydam.

Totally fed up with Nydam going , really shocked
More gone including nydam on 18:14 - May 10 with 1725 viewsParky

It’s a shame about Nydam, hopefully at a new club he can really push on.

I am getting extremely worried that Drinan hasn’t been announced as departing yet. If he somehow manages to get a new deal, what an absolute waste of a position.
More gone including nydam on 18:15 - May 10 with 1667 viewsjas0999

Can only assume Nydam is due to concerns surrounding his long term fitness after a lengthily lay off. Otherwise an odd decision.

No surprise re the other three. Wilson is okay, but if we want to be promotion contenders we need much better.
More gone including nydam on 18:15 - May 10 with 1647 viewsSpruceMoose

More gone including nydam on 18:14 - May 10 by Parky

It’s a shame about Nydam, hopefully at a new club he can really push on.

I am getting extremely worried that Drinan hasn’t been announced as departing yet. If he somehow manages to get a new deal, what an absolute waste of a position.

To be honest, he's featured so rarely, and done so little, would he even deserve an announcement!? If people didn't mention him every now and then I'd forget he existed!

More gone including nydam on 18:16 - May 10 with 1649 viewsPhilTWTD

Think the options have been taken on the other seniors. I gather Bishop's appearances triggered another year.
More gone including nydam on 18:18 - May 10 with 1556 viewsSpruceMoose

More gone including nydam on 18:16 - May 10 by PhilTWTD

Think the options have been taken on the other seniors. I gather Bishop's appearances triggered another year.

Are you including El Mizouni as a senior Phil?

More gone including nydam on 18:18 - May 10 with 1549 viewssaffers12

More gone including nydam on 18:16 - May 10 by PhilTWTD

Drinan, Lankester?
More gone including nydam on 18:18 - May 10 with 1547 viewsChurchman

More gone including nydam on 18:13 - May 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Gutted re Nydam.

It’s an odd one. As you say, good luck to the lad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024