Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy 13:53 - May 16 with 13046 viewssaffers12

Incoming
Morsy on 13:55 - May 16 with 7444 viewsketton_itfc

Bradley and Morsy would be a real statement.

Please be true.
Morsy on 13:58 - May 16 with 7389 viewschrismakin

Sam? at Boro, wonder what fee as has a 3 year deal doesn't he?
[Post edited 16 May 2021 14:01]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Morsy on 14:00 - May 16 with 7372 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Yep, been on the cards for a few weeks now.

Said it on here last week but don't think anyone believed me
Morsy on 14:02 - May 16 with 7307 viewspointofblue

How? He’s under contract until 2023 and appeared regularly for Middlesbrough last season. Are we going to start buying players?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Morsy on 14:02 - May 16 with 7305 viewsKieran_Knows

I mean, he’d be an unbelievable signing, and along with Bradley, would be a serious show of intent.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Morsy on 14:03 - May 16 with 7288 viewssaffers12

Morsy on 14:02 - May 16 by pointofblue

How? He’s under contract until 2023 and appeared regularly for Middlesbrough last season. Are we going to start buying players?

Yep
Morsy on 14:03 - May 16 with 7249 viewschrismakin

Downes plus cash perhaps, was boro linked with dozzell?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Morsy on 14:04 - May 16 with 7249 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Bid in place
Login to get fewer ads

Morsy on 14:04 - May 16 with 7247 viewsNthQldITFC

Morsy on 14:02 - May 16 by Kieran_Knows

I mean, he’d be an unbelievable signing, and along with Bradley, would be a serious show of intent.

It would demonstrate real endeavour on the part of the new ownership.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Morsy on 14:05 - May 16 with 7205 viewspointofblue

Morsy on 14:03 - May 16 by chrismakin

Downes plus cash perhaps, was boro linked with dozzell?

Hmm there’s logic to it if we look into an exchange. Morsy really happy to take a step down, like Bradley, though?

Bring both of them and I can’t see us getting around the salary cap unless Ed Sheeran is giving us a fair about in sponsorship and the owners are putting money into the club which is not a loan.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Morsy on 14:06 - May 16 with 7209 viewstractordownsouth

Is this off the back of Statman's "Walk like an Egyptain" tweet? I spoke to a Boro-supporting mate and he said he'd be really surprised if they sold him. Morsy is mates with Cook but he's a starter there and they don't have any similar midfielders.

As much as I'd love to be proved wrong, it's one thing taking a player off Luton or Coventry but convincing a regular starter at a top-half club with a recent Premier League history to drop down seems highly unlikely.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Morsy on 14:06 - May 16 with 7187 viewschrismakin

Morsy on 14:04 - May 16 by NthQldITFC

It would demonstrate real endeavour on the part of the new ownership.

IF these signings do come off, it also shows why PC isn't too fussed about who stays from our current contracted players..

Morsy on 14:09 - May 16 with 7132 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Morsy on 14:06 - May 16 by tractordownsouth

Is this off the back of Statman's "Walk like an Egyptain" tweet? I spoke to a Boro-supporting mate and he said he'd be really surprised if they sold him. Morsy is mates with Cook but he's a starter there and they don't have any similar midfielders.

As much as I'd love to be proved wrong, it's one thing taking a player off Luton or Coventry but convincing a regular starter at a top-half club with a recent Premier League history to drop down seems highly unlikely.

Been going around long before he tweeted that but he's right and obviously knows stuff. He was at Wigan with PC and im pretty sure Boro are looking at another CM to bring in
Morsy on 14:11 - May 16 with 7086 viewsChrisd

Morsy on 14:00 - May 16 by abracaDOBRA_

Yep, been on the cards for a few weeks now.

Said it on here last week but don't think anyone believed me

This is the difference that many are forgetting when we were recruiting under PH, we had an owner that had a tepid interest in us, who would back the manager just enough and PH was looking around for decent buys from L1 or lower. We've now got owners that want to drive us forwards and want us out of this league, we've also got a manager with a proven track record. Obviously, the players have to sign first, but I can't really understand all this negativity recently? Lets see what unfolds, it will be exciting to watch and as Town fans I think that's the very least we deserve for so long sat in the doldrums.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 18:11]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Morsy on 14:13 - May 16 with 7040 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Morsy on 14:11 - May 16 by Chrisd

This is the difference that many are forgetting when we were recruiting under PH, we had an owner that had a tepid interest in us, who would back the manager just enough and PH was looking around for decent buys from L1 or lower. We've now got owners that want to drive us forwards and want us out of this league, we've also got a manager with a proven track record. Obviously, the players have to sign first, but I can't really understand all this negativity recently? Lets see what unfolds, it will be exciting to watch and as Town fans I think that's the very least we deserve for so long sat in the doldrums.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 18:11]

If people don't want to believe randomers on here then fair enough, but both Phil and Stuart Watson have said we are recruiting like we are a champ team. I think the first signing will set the bar and people may realise what the new guys are doing here. Im so excited
Morsy on 14:16 - May 16 with 6939 viewschrismakin

Morsy on 14:13 - May 16 by abracaDOBRA_

If people don't want to believe randomers on here then fair enough, but both Phil and Stuart Watson have said we are recruiting like we are a champ team. I think the first signing will set the bar and people may realise what the new guys are doing here. Im so excited

Perhaps PC will go for the old core of 5 rule

Gk, CB, CM, Winger, Striker - Championship core

Championship quality players with the higher part of salary % the mix in players who could have championship quality?

Morsy on 14:20 - May 16 with 6813 viewsMrTown

Morsy on 14:02 - May 16 by Kieran_Knows

Add another one to the captain material list discussed earlier.

Bradley
Connolly
Morsy
L.Evans

Would suspect Morsy would get the armband given he was Cooks trusted man at Wigan.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Morsy on 14:22 - May 16 with 6782 viewsKieran_Knows

Morsy on 14:20 - May 16 by MrTown

Add another one to the captain material list discussed earlier.

Bradley
Connolly
Morsy
L.Evans

Would suspect Morsy would get the armband given he was Cooks trusted man at Wigan.

Indeed, I think that would be the case as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Morsy on 14:23 - May 16 with 6758 viewsitfcjoe

Seems that it would be a very difficult deal to do bearing in mind a regular at Boro and 2 years left on deal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Morsy on 14:25 - May 16 with 6703 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Swap for Flynn Downes or Bishop or Dobs or Wolfie or someone else I'd imagine.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Morsy on 14:28 - May 16 with 6645 viewsMB26

There's been a lot of chatter about Bannan going to Boro the past few weeks. I feel that deal needs to happen to open any avenue for us to even attempt to sign Morsy.
Morsy on 14:52 - May 16 with 6364 viewsMrTown

Morsy on 14:23 - May 16 by itfcjoe

Seems that it would be a very difficult deal to do bearing in mind a regular at Boro and 2 years left on deal

I agree.

On the face of it it looks a really tough deal to do. Whether Bannan going to Boro might change anything. Whether we have to look at a player plus cash I don’t know.

Looks a stretch this one for me right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Morsy on 14:52 - May 16 with 6375 viewsSitfcB

Us TWTD’ers need more respeckt!!! We are always first with the defo info exclusivs

Next Captain by SitfcB 11 May 2021 19:59
Sam Morsy

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Morsy on 14:58 - May 16 with 6275 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Morsy on 14:52 - May 16 by SitfcB

Us TWTD’ers need more respeckt!!! We are always first with the defo info exclusivs

Next Captain by SitfcB 11 May 2021 19:59
Sam Morsy

Dont forget this. EADT we are coming for you!!1!1

Next Captain by abracaDOBRA_ 11 May 2021 20:26
Weird as ive heard a little rumour about him... Just wishful thinking or you heard the same?

Was with Cook at Wigan for a while

Morsy on 15:06 - May 16 with 6124 viewsMB26

Morsy on 14:58 - May 16 by abracaDOBRA_

Dont forget this. EADT we are coming for you!!1!1

Next Captain by abracaDOBRA_ 11 May 2021 20:26
Weird as ive heard a little rumour about him... Just wishful thinking or you heard the same?

Was with Cook at Wigan for a while

Less den of rats, more den of moles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024